IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. What the heck? What was in those bags,and box they carried out?
Will there be a land fill search now?
At this point it doesn't mean much. People take trash out to the alley in these neighborhoods frequently. Most of these houses in the area have roach problems and they try not to leave too much trash in the house. I can see why this may be interesting, time will tell.

I personally think this whole mess revolves around paternity. I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice "little brother" is never mentioned, never taken to babysitters. Only Amiah.

I said earlier I hope both kids are ok, but I think "little brother" won't have his baby sister anymore but in faint memories. I sure hope I'm wrong.

Whoa. What the heck? What was in those bags,and box they carried out?
Will there be a land fill search now?
It could be that they were just people helping to move Amber out of the "home."
Is there a time stamp on the video?
Either way, if the 3 people were removing evidence, I would think LE would have arrested them since they showed up at the scene while they were carrying things out of the house. They would not have had the opportunity to throw anything in a dumpster. Imo

The video was such poor quality I couldn't tell if two different times were spliced together from same camera view. Maybe a concerned neighbor called police and they showed up later that evening.

I haven't closely studied the video so not sure. Heck, I'm not sure of anything in this case. o_O

Actually the motel date was on Friday night, sorry.
I just looked back in one of the first articles. So Amber claimed that Friday was the last time she saw the baby, when she went for the date at the motel.
That is also around the same time the neighbor says she saw her carrying the baby in an awkward way out to her car.
Maybe the father was out of town at that point, and didn't return until the next day.
If the neighbors account is accurate, then Ambers story of RL having the baby and never dropping the baby off at the baby sitters is not true, as Amber had the baby herself. Imo

This is what I believe. Amber has been throwing everyone under the bus to the point it's beyond crowded. Simply put I don't believe her hogwash about boyfriend and babysitter. None of it.
MOO

It could be that they were just people helping to move Amber out of the "home."
Is there a time stamp on the video?
Either way, if the 3 people were removing evidence, I would think LE would have arrested them since they showed up at the scene while they were carrying things out of the house. They would not have had the opportunity to throw anything in a dumpster. Imo

Could have been a simple tidy up of place before LE arrived. Signs of drugs and alcohol binge. MOO

I was thinking about recent similar cases and recall making a note somewhere in a thread lately for reference that the majority of the cases I’ve seen lately of child familial homicides were land disposals with the exception of little Jayden/Jacob who was dumped in the ocean. Again these are recent cases I’ve seen, and I’m sure there are other cases involving water disposals but iirc I noted that land seemed to be more common in these types of murders. Moo.

That is not to say that a water disposal is not at play here.

Last edited:
Could have been a simple tidy up of place before LE arrived. Signs of drugs and alcohol binge. MOO
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt there would have been plenty there that they didn't want LE to see.
If it's true that she was living in the shed, that alone is enough to have the baby removed from her care.
It's too bad no-one called CPS before the baby went missing. Imo

Am I allowed to post pics or vid from just me? God knows you know I got some timeouts in the Shanann (#shinelikeshanann always) case @MassGuy

But I am definitely happy to head to both areas Sunday if I am allowed to post

As one who was right there with you in the Watts’ case, I can say many locals have posted local pictures in other cases. The first one off the top of my head would be the Delphi case.

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt there would have been plenty there that they didn't want LE to see.
If it's true that she was living in the shed, that alone is enough to have the baby removed from her care.
It's too bad no-one called CPS before the baby went missing. Imo

It is sad. Too many people do not bother to call authorities.. And it's not just people in poor economic conditions or dangerous neighborhoods.

Can you imagine how much incriminating evidence such as pipes, baggies, drugs, not to mention empty alcohol/beer bottles. :rolleyes:

Maybe the fight was because DRUGS accidentally got destroyed......MOO

This is what I believe. Amber has been throwing everyone under the bus to the point it's beyond crowded. Simply put I don't believe her hogwash about boyfriend and babysitter. None of it.
MOO
I don't think anything she says can be considered credible.
I believe she had the baby when something happened to her that resulted in her being "missing."
Since then she has been pointing the finger at RL.
At the very least, she knows what happened to her baby. Imo

“I was playing with her and we were having our time playing and I was actually going to associate with her and she came up missing,” said Amber."
??Huh???
Is there any chance that mom has a recent head injury??
She sounds like someone who has post concussive syndrome !

Moo
Mother of missing baby makes emotional plea
Aphasia - Symptoms and causes
What the what.
She was playing with her,and was going to associate with her,then she came up missing.
It's like she got zero response from Amiah at this point,as if 'the cat stole her breath away'.
Then she just came up missing as if Rumple Stiltskin came and snatched her right out of her arms.
WTH?

I don't think anything she says can be considered credible.
I believe she had the baby when something happened to her that resulted in her being "missing."
Since then she has been pointing the finger at RL.
At the very least, she knows what happened to her baby. Imo

She and she alone. I totally believe the neighbor story about Friday night. That neighbor saw something odd and that's when witness testimony is most reliable. When something is out of place we all notice more. Amiah was deceased at that moment and nothing so far has changed my mind. MOO

Her saying she Hopes Amiah not being beaten,or starved gives me chills all over.

wouldn't (most) mom's hope for warmth and safety of a missing baby, as opposed to "not being beaten or starved?" couple that with her saying that the baby was "chubby," as opposed to "sweet," or "beautiful." totally sounds like she knows that baby was neglected and is setting up the scene for what will be found if the baby is located. i do not pretend to know what this mom is going through (if she is innocent) that would lead her to use those words, but it's certainly alarming and does not seem like a "normal" reaction to such circumstances. it's bizarre, all of it.

eta: i'm not trying to be judgmental of this mom, as i am still unsure how i, personally, feel about whether she's a victim (in the case of her baby) or not. it's getting tough to think she's not somehow involved, though, with all the strange inconsistencies. MOO.

Last edited:
She and she alone. I totally believe the neighbor story about Friday night. That neighbor saw something odd and that's when witness testimony is most reliable. When something is out of place we all notice more. Amiah was deceased at that moment and nothing so far has changed my mind. MOO
The neighbor also said she seemed really anxious, or stressed, or something like that.
I wonder if she then drove the baby to RL because she didn't know what to do. Imo

I’d like to see Tim Miller get involved. TES works wth tips from LE and it sounds like they have an area they’re focusing on.

(Note to see Bellaire Field (iirc), still catching up).

Tim could bring his Sonar gear...

TES has to be requested my family.

The neighbors account is the only one I do trust. It would explain why the family changed the time the baby was last seen from Thursday to Saturday.
At first they said they weren't worried that the baby was in danger.
She was described as rushing as if she was anxious and holding the baby out in front of her. That's the way someone holds something they don't want to touch. I have never seen anybody carry a baby like that. I know I never have.
I had asked before if anyone knows if Friday was garbage pick-up and if so, what time? Was it at night?
I'm not very good at finding things like that, but I'm curious if anyone can find out. I wonder if it corresponds with the time Amber was seen rushing out with the baby at 9:00 pm. Imo

I was thinking about the way it was described that Amber was holding the baby. It was said, Amber and boyfriend we’re rushing towards the back of the house with Amber holding the baby (with both hands) out and away from her body.
I tried to recall if I ever carried one of my toddlers that way? The only time I could recall was if one possibly had runny diarrhea (coming out both sides of the diaper) and I was trying to get baby to the changing table very quickly.
JMO

ETA: Sorry didn't mean to repeat what others had said..still catching up. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member