Found Safe IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering how things will play out (even beyond the most important aspect....Bryson's well-being). Surely LE now has to do a wellness check and check out things at the Straightway compound in Logansport. But considering the sovereign nation view of Straightway, LE will have to tread carefully to avoid violence. Apparently all members of the cult are trained to use automatic weapons and knives. (per the SI article)
Their (IMO) odd and dangerous beliefs coupled with a reported high probability that significant weapons are accessible to the “group/cult” is absolutely terrifying. We have all seen several of these types of situations go horribly wrong when confronted by LE and other agencies when they (the “group/cult”) don’t believe society’s rules pertain to them and they hold no reverence for the people/agencies responsible for enforcing the law and protecting society.

They should be removed from the home immediately! And probable cause...an injured and missing sibling. Can the police do this?
I hope Bryson is safe as well as the other kids.
I wonder how old his siblings are. (I believe he has 2 brothers.)
Bryson is over 6 feet tall at 14 years old. I wonder if Daniel was finding that a threat, as no doubt the teenager was 'flexing his muscles' and trying to figure out who he is.
Have any of the other siblings been abused? LE needs to find out.

And, since Daniel is the head of the Indiana 'chapter' of Straightview, is this a theme he has spread and allowed in the other families there in Logansport? Further investigation is needed for the other families as well.

Last edited:
Delete if not allowed! Pastor Dowell and straitway stand with Muir’s. There’s alot to take in. why so many guns? what’s the message there?

So if I understand what Dowell said there, it was basically:
- people rush to judgement (a fair point)
- we can't say anything because we don't know anything (and yet you support him)
- legal advisors say that Daniel Muir can't say anything
- we stand behind him in 100% support
- we don't believe that people will apologize when they find out they are wrong

My response: Where is Bryson?? Why aren't they cooperating with LE?? I'd be happy to apologize if we find out there is a valid reason for not presenting Bryson for a welfare check.

I am waiting to apologize. Nothing would make me happier.

ETA: and what is all of this talk about 'natural families', and the slam against them, mean? Does it mean that many people in the group aren't supported by their families because they have clearly joined a cult? I understand that many people don't have good families, but the fact that this group has a term for them (even though many of them might be good and well-meaning) tells me a lot.

Last edited:
Bryson already seems to have been groomed/brainwashed into believing his abuse is justified. So now that his eye has likely healed, what could possibly keep the cult from producing him and having him tell LE it was all a misunderstanding and he's fine and loves his home etc? Are the cult's anti-government sympathies so strong that they would drag this out by refusing to produce the child on principle?

On Friday, Indiana State Police issued a Silver Alert for Bryson Muir, who was last seen just before 8 a.m. on June 16 leaving a family member’s residence in Cleveland with his parents, according to a news release from police

The Indianapolis Star reported that Daniel Muir and his wife told police they'd bring Bryson to Indianapolis State Police headquarters to prove he was OK, however, "backed out" an hour before the arrangement was set to take place, which authorities claim "signaled an unwillingness to cooperate."

The Muirs live in Logansport, Indiana, on land owned by the Straitway Truth Ministries, a religious group based in Tennessee that has been accused of being a cult and claims on its website that it is a “nation of Hebrew Israelites who are commandment keepers; obedient to Yah and our savior, Jesus the Christ. We are blessed with a vibrant deliverance ministry and life changing truth from a true Jeremiah 3:15 Pastor.” Former Green Bay Packers defensive end Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila was among the former NFL players reported to have renounced his Christian faith and joined Straitway Truth Ministries as part of a Sports Illustratedarticle published in 2020.

So if I understand what Dowell said there, it was basically:
- people rush to judgement (a fair point)
- we can't say anything because we don't know anything (and yet you support him)
- legal advisors say that Daniel Muir can't say anything
- we stand behind him in 100% support
- we don't believe that people will apologize when they find out they are wrong

My response: Where is Bryson?? Why aren't they cooperating with LE?? I'd be happy to apologize if we find out there is a valid reason for not presenting Bryson for a welfare check.

I am waiting to apologize. Nothing would make me happier.

ETA: and what is all of this talk about 'natural families', and the slam against them, mean? Does it mean that many people in the group aren't supported by their families because they have clearly joined a cult? I understand that many people don't have good families, but the fact that this group has a term for them (even though many of them might be good and well-meaning) tells me a lot.
It doesn’t sound good. They do seem to be one of those groups that is anti-government, who don’t obey laws when it comes to violence and abuse of children and others.

Their message makes it sound like Bryson is with them. Hope he’s ok.

A missing 14-year-old Indiana boy, who Indiana State Police (ISP) said is believed to be endangered, was last seen in Garfield Heights.
Since an alert has been issued, and LE fear Bryson may be in danger ... I wish they could take SAR dogs and start looking at the property where he may be (possibly hidden) ?
Omo.

It doesn’t sound good. They do seem to be one of those groups that is anti-government, who don’t obey laws when it comes to violence and abuse of children and others.

Vallow and Daybell did say the same.
But I do think we have a better chance with Bryson.

Bryson already seems to have been groomed/brainwashed into believing his abuse is justified. So now that his eye has likely healed, what could possibly keep the cult from producing him and having him tell LE it was all a misunderstanding and he's fine and loves his home etc? Are the cult's anti-government sympathies so strong that they would drag this out by refusing to produce the child on principle?
There is no way the cult and Bryson's family will allow Bryson to be questioned by authorities. moo

Vallow and Daybell did say the same.
But I do think we have a better chance with Bryson.
I agree we have a better chance with Bryson, but I am concerned about LE safety too. This group will not take to any inquiry or intervention easily.

I just hope this is resolved peacefully and without incident.

jmo

I agree. Does anyone know if Bryson was in school, even if it was homeschool or a private school?

Ooohh they have a whole network.

I'm so happy there is a Daughters of Zion tea party. Because that sounds like a lovely token to give to the women.
(But don't forget to be obedient to your spouse...all of you sister wives.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back