IN IN - Ciera Breland Locklair 31, last seen in GA, POI husband Xavier Breland Jr, Carmel, 25 Feb 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
The Carmel Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance locating Ciera Breland (Locklair). She is described as a 31-year-old white female, 5’ tall, 120 lbs., with blond hair, last seen wearing a black top and purple shorts. She was last seen on 2/25/2022 between 10-11 p.m. in the 14400 block of Baldwin Lane, which is near the intersection of Ditch Road and 146th Street.

Please contact the Carmel Police Department at 317-571-2580 if you see Ciera or have any information on her whereabouts.

274821193_326719519494980_8445465475884193832_n.jpg

Carmel Police Searching for Missing Woman - 93.1FM WIBC

Whether they are true or not, who knows, but there are some very interesting comments under the FB link. Regardless, if there is any truth to what is being said, I would expect LE to either issue a detailed update if they need the public’s help, or an investigation held close to the vest will commence.

Still nothing new from MSM or LE on Ciera's disappearance. Thanks @kelsie for providing the FB links and the Atlanta lawyer link.

Normally I cannot see FB content, but the Carmel PD page is open to the public. Due to both TOS issues here and the unreliability of factual content on FB, I won't mention specifics here, but I would certainly hope/expect that LE is looking carefully into the possibility of domestic violence in cases like this.

Let's hope Ciera is found safe.

Thanks @kelsie , John Lordan is really good at these types of cases. I've admired his work for some time.

Agreed, from what I've read it's not clear whether Ciera is in Georgia, Indiana, or somewhere in between. The OP says she was last seen on Baldwin Lane, in Carmel, IN, but we don't know who reported her as missing or who was the last person to actually see her.

VIDEO: Area near where missing Carmel woman was last seen | wthr.com
The neighborhood here that Seni shared is where, supposedly, she was last seen.

Sounds to me like the Carmel PD don’t believe the report they received that Ciera was last seen on 2/25/2022 between 10-11 pm in the 14440 block of Baldwin Lane in Carmel, IN - or LE wouldn’t be searching for Ciera down in Johns Creek, GA. I think the CPD suspect (along with Ciera’s family) that Ciera never returned from Atlanta.

I wonder when the last time was she that used any of her devices (phone, face time, text, other social media), and from what location?

I live in Johns Creek. I don’t know if it was related to Ciera’s disappearance or not, but there was a helicopter up this afternoon not far from my house (I’d say it was up for an hour and a half, starting at about 4:30 pm) that appeared to be searching an area over the Chattahoochee River from the 120 bridge going upriver (east) for about 3/4 of a mile. They might also have been searching downstream (west) of the bridge (which would maybe make more sense) but the helicopter would get too far away, so it was hard for me to tell. At times though they were very close to my house. Until I checked WS tonight, I just figured the chopper was maybe looking for somebody who had just robbed a store, or was trying to catch somebody on the run.

Does anybody know her husband’s initials, and whether he or they currently own any property in Johns Creek? If they do, and if it is located where I think it might be located, the house is only about 1.5 miles from the 120 bridge (Parsons Rd basically runs into 120, then a straight shot to the bridge).

I hope Ciera is safe and found soon. Would be happy to help search. Johns Creek PD is top notch.

All jmo

Last edited:
@Rush4087 thanks for providing this information. Please keep us informed on this helicopter situation. Agreed, hopefully Ciera is safe and found soon.

Johns Creek police searching for missing 31-year-old Indiana woman

It's unclear whether Ciera is actually missing from Indiana or Georgia. The link above says:

"The official missing person's report states that Ciera (Locklair) Breland was last seen around 10 p.m. on Feb. 25 in the Brookstone Park of Carmel subdivision in Carmel, Indiana. That is just north of Indianapolis. That report was filed with the Carmel Police Department over the weekend."

Later on it also says:

"Family members also said the week before she was reported missing, she had been in Johns Creek. Those same family member said they never saw her return to Indiana."

One key question: Who actually reported Ciera as missing? From the report above, it would logically be someone in Indiana, however that information has not been provided so far.

We know she is a practicing lawyer in Georgia, and a quick internet search reveals she has worked at a number of legal firms in that area. So far, her ties to Indiana are unclear per LE and MSM reports.

Carmel Police Department
This FB page is publicly available and I would encourage anyone interested in this case to review it.

Thank you for point us to this official post and the comments - the comments are essential reading (we can't bring the comments here). While I do not have an MSM source (yet), I do have the official booking information for her husband who was arrested yesterday. My understanding is that official police reports can be brought here. Now let me see if I can figure out how to post it.

@Rush4087

This FB page is publicly available and I would encourage anyone interested in this case to review it.

ETA- not sure why this has no traction in the news. IMO, etc - at least there is a good chance her young child will not be raised by him or his IMO-only enabling family.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Thank you for this - essential reading and we can't bring the comments here. While I do not have an MSM source (yet), I do have the official booking information for her husband who was arrested yesterday. My understanding is that official police reports can be brought here. Now let me see if I can figure out how to post it.
Internet searches for this person will provide more details.

This doesn't sound good...

A missing person poster from The Aware Foundation, which tracks missing persons cases, quoted family members who said Ciera Breland had been in Johns Creek the week before she was reported missing, and that they did not see her return to Indiana.

Johns Creek Police say that Breland’s husband, 37-year-old Xavier Breland, Jr., has been identified as a person of interest in her disappearance.

Breland Jr. has not been charged in relation to the case, but has been arrested in Hamilton County on an unrelated warrant out of Coweta County, Georgia. He is currently being held in the Hamilton County Jail, awaiting extradition back to Georgia.

Georgia police join search for missing Carmel woman, husband named person of interest

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back