IN - Couple charged with abandonment of adopted child after legally changing her age, Sept 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Development changes consistent with adults" doesn't make sense, right? You wouldnt be going through those changes if you were already an adult. He keeps saying this over and over as if only grown women can have pubic hair and periods so its proof that she was adult. Its so mind bogglingly stupid and I have yet to see anyone interviewing him point it out.

"Development changes consistent with adults" doesn't make sense, right? You wouldnt be going through those changes if you were already an adult. He keeps saying this over and over as if only grown women can have pubic hair and periods so its proof that she was adult. Its so mind bogglingly stupid and I have yet to see anyone interviewing him point it out.
Yeah. They just fawn over him like he's the Messiah.

Just like she's started to get adult teeth turns into she has adult teeth, therefore she's an adult.

And that going to a school where you must legally be over 16 means that she was an adult.

And that having the legal age change accepted by a judge (as it's to help her!) means that she's the exact age that the age was changed to.

And that judges never make mistakes.

And that the only bone test that matters is the one that came back as approximately 14 yrs old, which still doesn't equate to 22.

Just like she's started to get adult teeth turns into she has adult teeth, therefore she's an adult.

And that going to a school where you must legally be over 16 means that she was an adult.

And that having the legal age change accepted by a judge (as it's to help her!) means that she's the exact age that the age was changed to.

And that the only bone test that matters is the one that came back as approximately 14 yrs old, which still doesn't equate to 22.
Exactly. It's all such horse****. Nothing they say she had or did means what they want us to think it means. It's like he thinks if he states something confidently enough it makes it true lol.

I am a bit confused why they haven't changed her age back yet. The prosecutor knows she is a child and is charging the parents based on that but she's still legally an adult, at least according to Michael's lawyer. Shouldnt they have corrected that before filing the charges.

If Kristine doesn't understand how a female body works, that puberty starts at different ages for all girls, then she's simply ignorant. But in all honesty, how can a woman not know that? And, in this case, how can Kristine, the do-it-all mommy, that does everything for her babies, that doesn't even sleep just so she can care for her children 24/7, not know that or, at the very least, not understand that? She knows and she is making excuses to cover her butt. She's done, there's no way out of this and it's her fault (and her ex husband's, obviously).

And lol at his lawyer saying it's offensive to say she's disabled just because she's short. Does he not know anything about her condition? Your client was cashing her disability cheques soo...
That was the moment, if you had any doubts that this attorney was anything other than a hired gun, that was the moment that it became crystal clear how this “officer of the court” operates. Please put Michael on the stand and suborn perjury, Mr Attorney. I’d love to see YOU have to explain yourself to the attorney grievance committee. Wait..what am I...dreaming? The unethical attorneys rarely get their comeuppance.

That was the moment, if you had any doubts that this attorney was anything other than a hired gun, that was the moment that it became crystal clear how this “officer of the court” operates. Please put Michael on the stand and suborn perjury, Mr Attorney. I’d love to see YOU have to explain yourself to the attorney grievance committee. Wait..what am I...dreaming? The unethical attorneys rarely get their comeuppance.
It's just such a silly and pointless thing to make an issue about. I'm assuming dwarfism alone is considered a disability but she also has obviously malformed legs and cant walk properly without special boots and/or leg braces. Her being disabled is one of the few things not in dispute so why is he even wasting his breath?

It's just such a silly and pointless thing to make an issue about. I'm assuming dwarfism alone is considered a disability but she also has obviously malformed legs and cant walk properly without special boots and/or leg braces. Her being disabled is one of the few things not in dispute so why is he even wasting his breath?
He’s speaking to the people who will not search beyond his words.

In the general public though they’re causing damage to this poor young girl with their slander.
Unfortunately the motion doesn’t seem designed to be a general “shut up”, like is commonly seen in divorce/custody cases. It seems more like a prohibition against speaking about any private information contained in the “3rd party records” like her mental health records and educational records.

He’s speaking to the people who will not search beyond his words.
I guess but it's not like the people with a casual interest in this story are the ones he needs to convince. He needs to convince the jurors and they're going to see straightforward proof that she is disabled in like the first ten minutes of the trial lol so saying something so daft on record can only hurt.

According to Kristine ...she was dx with Schizophrenia & “psychopathy” - and on medication. is that the disability she collected SSI for ?

According to Kristine ...she was dx with Schizophrenia & “psychopathy” - and on medication. is that the disability she collected SSI for ?
I don’t know what specifically is the basis for her eligibility, but from the social security site and knowing her physical diagnoses, it seems clear she would qualify under Musculoskeletal Disorders
1.00 Musculoskeletal System-Adult

Ha ha!! I love this post.

Exactly. It's all such horse****. Nothing they say she had or did means what they want us to think it means. It's like he thinks if he states something confidently enough it makes it true lol.

I am a bit confused why they haven't changed her age back yet. The prosecutor knows she is a child and is charging the parents based on that but she's still legally an adult, at least according to Michael's lawyer. Shouldnt they have corrected that before filing the charges.

Could the state be open to a lawsuit for allowing an age change that was for negligent "parents"? Up rooting her life now with this case has caused her and her family (the Manns) a lot of stress I imagine. Where was everyone when she was in an apartment alone with the Barnetts using her money to pay bills? Now Natalia's menstrual cycle and pubic hair are being used to defend her abusers, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns