IN - Couple charged with abandonment of adopted child after legally changing her age, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m waiting for the report on the hired assassin who hid knives on top of the fridge! (I think the wrong person went in for psychiatric assessment

LOL, yeah, to think that there's a whole category of people out there well acquainted enough with "malicious narcissist crazy", that we hear all these things about KB and nod intelligently "yeah sure, I can totally see her doing this...". I'm so super glad that Dr. Phil flat out called the court's age change a "miscarriage of justice", even if it doesn't appear to have changed a lot of people's minds on the Internet at large... who apparently find the "The Orphan" plotline to be more realistic :rolleyes:

I couldn't use them till I was late teens. I was just too tense I think and they really can hurt if you don't have the knack of it or if the flow wasnt heavy enough to lubricate it. The thought of being made to use one when I was 8 and not even having a period. Horrific. 5 years ain't enough for them. They caused far more than 5 years worth of damage.
Would that kid even know what she was doing? She wasn’t even old enough to have had sex Ed class. I can’t imagine any mother handing one of those things to her daughter!

I remember Kristine saying something about NB not liking going to therapy with her. Something about NB calling either “it” or “the exercises” Childish. I wonder if Kristine was taking her to one of those alternate therapies, like “holding” therapy or something. Thoughts anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay