IN - Couple charged with abandonment of adopted child after legally changing her age, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's borderline at least.

I don't know if there's going to be more footage on the actual show but so far I'm not too impressed with Dr Phil. He's on her side but he's not doing much to clear up the timeline. Whoever is editing keeps showing photographs from the wrong years e.g. "So you were 8 years old at that time [2012]" "yes" and then they show a picture of her from about 2016-17.

1.55-2.55 Kristine made her use a tampon, caused her to spot blood and told her it was her period. She says she hasn't bled since that day.
I thought there was a gag order on KB? She has a nanny cam on herself?
I’m waiting for the report on the hired assassin who hid knives on top of the fridge! (I think the wrong person went in for psychiatric assessment)
In the video, I like how the guardians shut the questioning down when it got way too personal, but it was awful to put a 16 yr old through at all IMO.

I can't bring myself to watch the video. So, just to be clear, she hasn't had a menstruation since that happened? This poor girl.

She may not have had one at all. Kristine told her to use a tampon which caused a little bleeding and told her that was her period. That could have been her hymen. Especially if it wasn't the right size. That sounds like abuse.

It’s something that’s been slightly bugging me for ages. KB describes Natalia “standing over people in the middle of the night.” MB describes her “standing over my bed”.

She’s three feet tall. Do you sleep on the floor?
One of them saying it could be an awkward choice of words, but both of them saying it makes it sound like an agreed upon narrative.

BBM.

Lol.

She may not have had one at all. Kristine told her to use a tampon which caused a little bleeding and told her that was her period. That could have been her hymen. Especially if it wasn't the right size. That sounds like abuse.
This was the worst thing I’ve heard. I remember my first time using “internal protection” and at first I could not insert it because it hurt too badly. So my mom bought me ones specially sized for teens. I don’t think they make them anymore because I couldn’t find that size for my daughter. But picture the very smallest size they make and then imagine even smaller. Like pencil sized diameter. And even those were difficult at first. For KB to do this to her, I am sickened. Zero empathy. Zero Boundaries. Zero. I feel so bad for NB.

This was the worst thing I’ve heard. I remember my first time using “internal protection” and at first I could not insert it because it hurt too badly. So my mom bought me ones specially sized for teens. I don’t think they make them anymore because I couldn’t find that size for my daughter. But picture the very smallest size they make and then imagine even smaller. Like pencil sized diameter. And even those were difficult at first. For KB to do this to her, I am sickened. Zero empathy. Zero Boundaries. Zero. I feel so bad for NB.
I remember those. TMI but I didn't use tampons until after I gave birth.

I’ve never been able to use them. I remember how awful it was trying when I was a teenager. The whole scenario makes me cringe.

My mom always had the largest ones I couldn't get those in. I remember my friend having the teen ones. I don't remember seeing them after that.

I couldn't use them till I was late teens. I was just too tense I think and they really can hurt if you don't have the knack of it or if the flow wasnt heavy enough to lubricate it. The thought of being made to use one when I was 8 and not even having a period. Horrific. 5 years ain't enough for them. They caused far more than 5 years worth of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay