IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I check here everyday hoping Delano has been found. I think we may need to get a WS group together and go figure this out!

Just listened to a bit of the 911 call. This is all a big lie. The parents are lying. You can tell by the 911 call. "I need help. I was just robbed and pistol-whipped". That is not the order of priority of a parent whose child was just stolen from them!

LE is not going to pay for someone to sketch a person who does not exist.

“I remember exactly what they look like. It was a white man. He had to be no younger than 30. He was bloodshot red eyes, aggressive. It looked like he was on drugs,” said Wilson.

I could draw him for you Willie.

But seriously... The way he describes him is just so unrealistic and the clothing down to the color of her hoop earrings?? It's unbelievable.

I could draw him for you Willie.

But seriously... The way he describes him is just so unrealistic and the clothing down to the color of her hoop earrings?? It's unbelievable.

I know, right?

Seriously the second I heard the 911 call I knew this was a lie. Anyone out there looking for this baby is on a fool's errand. The parents got rid of his body and no one will ever find it.

I have seen so many "kidnapped infants" stories on websleuths and not one of them ever turns out to have been an actual kidnapping. It is always a lie from one or both of the parents to cover up negligent homicide or manslaughter on their part.

The parents are never clever enough to not let something slip. Like the father here was apparently "unconscious" after being pistol whipped yet saw the car drive off and was immediately alert when he came to.

Even though LE haven't name Willie as a suspect or even POI, it speaks volumes to me they haven't offered to bring in a sketch artist. If LE, who know a lot more than we do, doesn't believe a sketch artist is needed, well... there ya go.

I haven't followed many missing infant cases so I can't say it doesn't happen. I can say, from all the cases I have ever read it's almost always someone known to the family in some way.

I think the reason that the myth persists is because most people do not "follow" the story until the end. There are few days of headlines about an "abducted" baby and then two months later the parents are charged and the majority of those who read the initial headline never hear about the inevitable outcome: the parents killed their baby and invented the abduction story.

The only one that springs to mind as a clear case of baby abduction is the Lindenbergh case and that happened 80 years ago. ...

And even that one may have been a home job. We don't really know for sure, do we.

Even though LE haven't name Willie as a suspect or even POI, it speaks volumes to me they haven't offered to bring in a sketch artist. If LE, who know a lot more than we do, doesn't believe a sketch artist is needed, well... there ya go.

I was thinking about when LE did a sketch with D'Andre Lane. The suspect looked just like him. I'd love to see what a sketch would look like for Delano's alleged 'abductor'.

No one bought D'Andre Lanes story, but there was much more of a public outcry and searches went on for weeks. I wonder why that isn't happening in this case.

Regardless of who did it, the baby still needs to be found.

I also noticed the parents asked for a lie detector test. As far as we know, I think WW is a chronic pot smoker. No one will give him a polygraph until he gets clean. They are not useful when the person is known to be using narcotics.

I found it quite interesting they were not holding hands in the video. That speaks volumes to me.

Just as I suspected: there has been one case of these happening in the recent past. I must say that kidnapping a baby from a father seems to me to be an incredibly high-risk endeavor. Going up against a grown man with everything to lose is not exactly a plan that makes sense. If one really wanted to kidnap an infant, then I would think at least he or she would try and steal one from a woman, who would be weaker and less likely to fight you off. Also, you are more likely to run into an infant in the arms of a woman than a man.

I really, really hate how websleuths puts "abducted" in the title of the thread in these cases. It is horribly unethical, IMO, and gives the impression that babies are abducted all the time, when the truth is that parents lie about babies being abducted all the time. Websleuths should put "claimed abduction" in the title of the thread, as that is the outcome 99.999% of the time. The reason that people continue to perpetrate this fraud with regularity is because sites like this one go along with their story.

Let me be very clear about my stance: whether the parents are lying or not does not change the fact that an infant is missing and should be given all the resources of any infant that has gone missing, but seriously, news outlets and sites like these that print "abducted" as if it were fact are doing a great disservice.

Yes, yes, yes! Fireweed. In instances of an infant being kidnapped I can not think of a single case in which a baby was kidnapped from a man.

Yet these incredible stories keep arising.

Very interesting case. This mother was black, with three children, but after a miscarriage, she told her fiancé that she was still pregnant, and killed this mom and stole her white baby intending to pass it off as her own. There was a man in the car with her but I don't know if it was the fiancé or not.

Just as I suspected: there has been one case of these happening in the recent past. I must say that kidnapping a baby from a father seems to me to be an incredibly high-risk endeavor. Going up against a grown man with everything to lose is not exactly a plan that makes sense. If one really wanted to kidnap an infant, then I would think at least he or she would try and steal one from a woman, who would be weaker and less likely to fight you off. Also, you are more likely to run into an infant in the arms of a woman than a man.

I really, really hate how websleuths puts "abducted" in the title of the thread in these cases. It is horribly unethical, IMO, and gives the impression that babies are abducted all the time, when the truth is that parents lie about babies being abducted all the time. Websleuths should put "claimed abduction" in the title of the thread, as that is the outcome 99.999% of the time. The reason that people continue to perpetrate this fraud with regularity is because sites like this one go along with their story.

Let me be very clear about my stance: whether the parents are lying or not does not change the fact that an infant is missing and should be given all the resources of any infant that has gone missing, but seriously, news outlets and sites like these that print "abducted" as if it were fact are doing a great disservice.

Hi Fireweed,

I quoted your post because I'm sure others have the same questions you do about how things work around here.

1. We go by what is in main stream media and local news as well as law enforcement.
2. Yes, we are victim friendly, this includes the Mom and Dad. NO ONE has been named a person of interest or suspect, until or unless that happens we don't discuss anyone as such, we don't sleuth anyone until or unless someone is named a suspect.
3. Rumor is not allowed, You can discuss what is in the media and from law enforcement.

Although the above may not be perfect it works pretty well. What would be unethical would be for us to allow our members to say anything about anyone involved in a case. Until law enforcement says otherwise this is an unknown abductor.

So again you can discuss whatever is known thru main stream and local media as well as what Law Enforcement has told us and speculating anything else at this time is not allowed.

Hope that helps and if you or any one here has questions please feel free to pm me, I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thank you

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members