IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this sweet baby still missing? Why is it that the parents that aren't exactly Mensa candidates (Baby Lisa, Aliyah Lunsford, Haleigh Cummings) manage to end up with kids so well hidden that they are never found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case is reminding me of Sky Metalwala's case. Not that I think there was a long period of time until Delano was reported. Just that I think a parent knows way more than what they are sharing and will be acting similarly to Sky's mother.

I have a bad feeling this child is not going to be found. I sure hope I am wrong and there is more going on behind the scenes than is being made public.

It's like there is a "Kill your baby and get away with it" handbook. How on earth are these people hiding their babies so well that they are never found? How are they so evil that their conscience never bothers them? How do their friends and family never come forward and expose them?

As sad as Colton's case is, I'm glad that family and friends are not standing up for the parents.

This is the worst part, imo... He's probably not ok, the ones that know (not accusing) aren't talking, so we just sit...bump...wait...repeat. :-(

Oh baby Delano, I wish we could find you!

This is just heart breaking. Delano's so tiny and vulnerable. He could be anywhere.

Where do all these phantom people come from? Zanny the nanny, Nan the granny and now mystery muggers who leave the valuables behind. I don't think this story will have a happy ending.

This is just heart breaking. Delano's so tiny and vulnerable. He could be anywhere.

Where do all these phantom people come from? Zanny the nanny, Nan the granny and now mystery muggers who leave the valuables behind. I don't think this story will have a happy ending.

LOL. Slugger Mugger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case is reminding me of Sky Metalwala's case. Not that I think there was a long period of time until Delano was reported. Just that I think a parent knows way more than what they are sharing and will be acting similarly to Sky's mother.

I have a bad feeling this child is not going to be found. I sure hope I am wrong and there is more going on behind the scenes than is being made public.

This case does remind me of Sky's. And one thing that case taught us----even if a parent tells a whopper of a stupid story, if they leave no evidence, they will walk free. :cry:

The sad thing is with a baby so tiny, he could be hidden almost anywhere :(

Find Delano!!!!!!!!!

Bumping for Delano!

Nothing recent in the news, disheartening!

I'm so baffled how these stories just slow down to near nothing. I wonder how it feels to be Delano's parents? Are they in agony? Or feeling relief that the limelight is moving off of them?

But they buyer may not be aware that the adoption was illegal. They could have signed up for a legal adoption but their attorney obtained the baby from illegal means.

Surely they have realized by now that their new baby looks like Delano and was delivered to them around the day he was reported stolen. They may not have known initially, but at this point, they MUST. If only the attorney was "in on it" they should have nothing to worry about.

DELANO WILSON, Age Now: 2 Month(s), Missing: 08/27/2014. Missing From INDIANAPOLIS, IN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (Indiana) 1-317-327-3811.

More...

I've been following the Jenise Wright thread (along with this one and others). I opened the tab with my subscribed threads and Delano was the main one on my mind. When I saw Found my heart started racing and about jumped out of my chest. It was then I realized it was Jenise's thread. I was reading so fast I didn't even see the deceased after the found.

I hope they find Delano soon, and hope justice comes soon for both.

Surely they have realized by now that their new baby looks like Delano and was delivered to them around the day he was reported stolen. They may not have known initially, but at this point, they MUST. If only the attorney was "in on it" they should have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, but if they live in, say, New York City or Los Angeles or even Chicago, the odds are they've never even heard of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3