IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in hoping to see this thread moved to located.

Someone knows where Delano is -and- how he got there. It is time to put Delano first and come forward with the information necessary to bring him home.

:praying:

I just wanted to see the thread moved and changed to LOCATED and SAFE! I know it's a long shot, but miracles do happen.

The reporting has slowed down here. Well at least on the news I watch, not a single mention of Delano.

Makes me so sad this little baby is out there somewhere :(

Unless the forensic testing results are not back in yet. Or, are inconclusive. I suppose depending on the lab used and the back-log of cases, it can take quite a while to get results back.

Very true.

Oh, wait, I'm usually the one saying that.

BBM, Ive seen that theory a lot after news articles. Honestly, I think that would be the best outcome (as long a loving family got him).

If I had been the "buyer" I'd be tempted to call a lawyer and/or anonymously call the police. Perhaps you'd get them not to prosecute you in exchange for testimony against the dad. Of COURSE it is illegal to buy a baby, but there are a lot of desperate couples. It seems it should be MORE illegal to SELL a baby, particularly since it appears only ONE parent made this decision.

A half-block south of the center of the search area, Dan Segner was standing on Friday outside an auto repair shop building and storage lot he owns.
Segner said he was working there at the time the child was reported to have been kidnapped Wednesday around noon, but said he did not see a man or child. He said if anyone had come around the business, his watchdog would have alerted him.
However, Segner said he did see a woman, who he later realized was the child's mother, walking south on Chase Street, which is one block east of Harding, just before 1 p.m. The family's home is on Chase.
Segner said she walked to the corner of Oliver and Chase, but he never saw her return. She did not appear to be walking casually, he said, but instead was pacing at the intersection, "like she was looking for someone."
He was interviewed by police, Segner said, and he told them what he had observed. Specifically, he said they asked whether he had seen a man and baby.
"I told them no," he said.
Source: http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

I am NOT accusing anyone of anything, but this practically sounds as if the kidnapping was staged, and the baby was to be returned to the mother immediately a few blocks away.

If I had been the "buyer" I'd be tempted to call a lawyer and/or anonymously call the police. Perhaps you'd get them not to prosecute you in exchange for testimony against the dad. Of COURSE it is illegal to buy a baby, but there are a lot of desperate couples. It seems it should be MORE illegal to SELL a baby, particularly since it appears only ONE parent made this decision.

But they buyer may not be aware that the adoption was illegal. They could have signed up for a legal adoption but their attorney obtained the baby from illegal means.

Earlier in the week I thought it was pretty clear what must have happened. Now I'm starting to wonder. If they found anything in that search, you'd think there would have been an arrest by now.

In Bianca Jones case it was about 3 months after her disappearance that someone was charged. I don't think any arrests will occur in Delano's case until the authorities are ready to prosecute. I'm sure a lot is going on behind the scenes that the public is not privy too.

I'm starting to worry he won't be found.

I look at the precious face of that little angel and I am so afraid that one day soon I am going to open up this thread and find out that the forensic analysis of the pipes from the home turned up something.

I can't help thinking of baby Elaina. :(

seriously? no arrests? where is this baby?

I live in Oregon and have yet to see ANYTHING on national news about this! I just stumbled across this on this website. I live very close to where Kyron Horman went missing a couple years ago. He was a white 7 year old. It was all over national news and even article in People magazine. So African American baby "stolen" out of alley from dad's arms does not make any news. I even looked on Indianapolis newspaper website and nothing on their front page. A lot more about their football team! I am a white mom of 4 kids and can't fathom how this doesn't make more news! I know we all have our theories and doubts, but maybe more news coverage will make someone "break" and tell truth!

and the waiting sucks. :sigh: I just want him found, either way. If he is no longer with us he deserves to be treated better than discarded trash.

Amen!

But they buyer may not be aware that the adoption was illegal. They could have signed up for a legal adoption but their attorney obtained the baby from illegal means.

Not at the time, but if they haven't got their heads in the sand, they know NOW that the boy they adopted is the one on the news who was reported kidnapped. Better to go explain what happened than to be seen with the kidnapped child, reported, and arrested.

Not at the time, but if they haven't got their heads in the sand, they know NOW that the boy they adopted is the one on the news who was reported kidnapped. Better to go explain what happened than to be seen with the kidnapped child, reported, and arrested.

Sadly, while the adoption scenario would be a GREAT alternative, I don't think that's hat happened to this little one.....

I don't understand how some people sleep at night..:(

My schedule has gotten busier, I'm not able to check in as often. I slowly scroll through the missing forum, hoping to see "FOUND" by Delano's name. :( Poor baby boy, where could you be?

I don't think it'll end well, but I do wish it'd end soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892