IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Exclusive reaction & info on sign left at parents of missing baby Delano Wilson, 1 month old pic.twitter.com/8Z60uV2pp4

I understand the sentiment of the neighbors completely (we have the same reaction to the story here at WS!), but leaving a sign on the family's lawn will not help the case, imo. If anything, it will make the person(s) who has information clam up more or leave. It won't help find Delano. And for any innocent family members, this display just adds more pain to their suffering. There are other and better venues to express frustration than the family's lawn.

JMO.

Every time I see or hear WW, Susan Smith comes to mind.

The one article says they took pipes from the home for forensic tests. Wow.

I understand the sentiment of the neighbors completely (we have the same reaction to the story here at WS!), but leaving a sign on the family's lawn will not help the case, imo. If anything, it will make the person(s) who has information clam up more or leave. It won't help find Delano. And for any innocent family members, this display just adds more pain to their suffering. There are other and better venues to express frustration than the family's lawn.

JMO.

It is the first time I've seen a community come right out and publicly display their doubts like this. I agree, it's not helping anything.

For those who have information regarding Delano's case who wish to contact Ten Point Coalition Indianapolis, here is a link to their site and contact information:

900 West 30th Street Indianapolis, IN 46208
Mail: info@indytenpoint.com
​​Tel: 317-748-1581 or 317-281-3035

http://www.indytenpoint.com/

Hopefully today will bring Delano home ! :)

The fact that they took pipes from their home for forensic testing makes me feel sick. They must have had a good reason to do so.

Where is this poor, gorgeous baby?:(

Just popping on here to try and catch up, and to see if there's any news. Sadly Delano's still missing!

Still thinking go you little man xx

The news coverage is slowing down. Not much in the last few days.

Of what has been reported, the most significant information is from witnesses in the neighborhood. All three of these witness reports, in my opinion sound like, that what the Father has told LE has been totally contrived. I also think that there is a high possibility that him “running” and “abruptly turned around” when he realized he had been noticed hours prior to the 911 call is the key to figuring out what happen to the baby. He didn’t have the baby then and he also did not have the baby, according to security cameras, prior to the call to 911. Where was he that morning, and who did he come in contact with? And what was the mother doing pacing at the intersection of Oliver & Chase around 1:00pm.

New Reports:
Twenty-four hours after the reported kidnapping, Richey told FOX59 News that she saw a blue Ford Taurus, as claimed by Wilson, leave the alley and another red pick-up truck, that a woman said belonged to a local bar owner, moments before the empty-handed father appeared and called police.
Richey doesn’t understand how the drivers of two vehicles in a busy alley in a neighborhood constantly traversed by traffic failed to notice a man just seconds and feet away being attacked and his child taken at the noon hour outside a bar with patio seating in its parking lot.
Source: http://fox59.com/2014/09/02/police-...st-side-in-connection-with-missing-baby-case/

and

A witness told FOX59 News and investigators that she spotted Wilson earlier on the morning of Aug. 27 running from the same alley, where hours later, he claimed he was the victim of an attempted robbery. Wilson said a white male with a pistol and a Hispanic female left behind his wallet, two cell phones and marijuana, but took his child.
The witness said that as soon as Wilson spotted her, he came to an abrupt halt and began walking back to his home.
Source: http://fox59.com/2014/09/03/indiana...ssing-baby-search-a-case-we-have-to-put-down/

and

Wilson says was pistol whipped and robbed while taking a walk last Wednesday morning. The attack happened a few hundred feet from the couple's South Chase St. home.
However, a source tells Eyewitness News nearby security cameras recorded Wilson walking without his baby prior to his 911 call.
Source: http://www.wthr.com/story/26441212/2014/09/03/parents-speak-about-continuing-search-for-missing-baby

and

A half-block south of the center of the search area, Dan Segner was standing on Friday outside an auto repair shop building and storage lot he owns.
Segner said he was working there at the time the child was reported to have been kidnapped Wednesday around noon, but said he did not see a man or child. He said if anyone had come around the business, his watchdog would have alerted him.
However, Segner said he did see a woman, who he later realized was the child's mother, walking south on Chase Street, which is one block east of Harding, just before 1 p.m. The family's home is on Chase.
Segner said she walked to the corner of Oliver and Chase, but he never saw her return. She did not appear to be walking casually, he said, but instead was pacing at the intersection, "like she was looking for someone."
He was interviewed by police, Segner said, and he told them what he had observed. Specifically, he said they asked whether he had seen a man and baby.
"I told them no," he said.
Source: http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

As the news coverage is slowing down it seems that we are too. Where is Baby Delano?

Amazing how concocted this story is and it seems there are many disbelievers too!

Yet no one has found baby Delano! Just too sad.

The biggest coincidence is this is daddy's second child to have suffered. Yes mods, he was not found guilty on the little girl's case. He may end up being found not guilty on this case too. I can have my opinion, and this guy does not want children - so future girlfriends, BEWARE!!

My opinions only!

IIRC, he wasn't charged in his daughters case. Only questioned.

It is the first time I've seen a community come right out and publicly display their doubts like this. I agree, it's not helping anything.

I've always had the feeling a neighbour or community member took the "Baby on Board" sign from their vehicle.

On Friday evening, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) and Ten Point Coalition were visible again in the neighborhood. IMPD’s Southwest District even held a roving roll call there.

“We just want to let everybody in that neighborhood know, we haven’t forgotten about them. This is still a very important case to the police department. The detectives are working around the clock on that and tracking down every possible lead,” said Commander David Hofmann of the Southwest District.

“We just want to let people in that area know we are looking after them. We care about them,” he said.

The Ten Point Coalition was also out in the neighborhood for their faith walk on Friday.

The group, along with baby Delano’s father and mother, walked to the alley where the father says he was pistol-whipped before a couple ran away with his baby. The couple didn’t want to speak on camera Friday evening.

http://wane.com/2014/09/06/search-for-missing-baby-continues-a-week-later/

BBM- And so it begins ~

Checking in hoping to see this thread moved to located.

Someone knows where Delano is -and- how he got there. It is time to put Delano first and come forward with the information necessary to bring him home.

:praying:

Earlier in the week I thought it was pretty clear what must have happened. Now I'm starting to wonder. If they found anything in that search, you'd think there would have been an arrest by now.

Earlier in the week I thought it was pretty clear what must have happened. Now I'm starting to wonder. If they found anything in that search, you'd think there would have been an arrest by now.

Unless the forensic testing results are not back in yet. Or, are inconclusive. I suppose depending on the lab used and the back-log of cases, it can take quite a while to get results back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892