IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor baby! I don't understand why there is not more interest or outrage in this case!

Where are you, beautiful baby? There are so many people who love you and want to see you safe.

Not at the time, but if they haven't got their heads in the sand, they know NOW that the boy they adopted is the one on the news who was reported kidnapped. Better to go explain what happened than to be seen with the kidnapped child, reported, and arrested.

Not necessarily. As others have mentioned, this hasn't been national news and if the adoptive parents lived a couple thousand miles away they could be unaware.

I think this is the least likely option, but agree that it would be the best possibility because he'd be being taken care of and loved.

I continue to see it posted on my FB feed almost daily. But not seeing any media reports. Such a tiny baby. I just don't understand. Both my babies were quiet babies at that age. Colic didn't start until a few weeks later for my son. Daughter never had colic. I realize all babies are different, and have different temperments, different schedules, etc., but it's hard not thinking of my own babies when thinking of baby Delano. (Childhood friend is also Delano. Only two I've ever heard of.)

Wherever you are loved one, I pray you know love!

Our daughter just had an emergency c-section 2 days ago, and yesterday while holding our newest grandson I couldn't help but think of this precious little guy. :(

Not necessarily. As others have mentioned, this hasn't been national news and if the adoptive parents lived a couple thousand miles away they could be unaware.

I think this is the least likely option, but agree that it would be the best possibility because he'd be being taken care of and loved.

While I agree a black market adoption is probably the least likely scenario. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that adoptive parents haven't seen this in the news. Despite the amber alert, I saw it b/c I have a friend who lives near there and she posted the amber alert on FB. Besides that I've seen nothing aside from websleuths. If I had a newborn baby, probably would be so busy cuddling, snuggling, changing diapers and adjusting to a new family member, that I wouldn't be checking out the news or any kind of crime forum. There are plenty of missing persons cases that I never hear about, or only come across months or years later.

Our daughter just had an emergency c-section 2 days ago, and yesterday while holding our newest grandson I couldn't help but think of this precious little guy. :(

Awwww, congratulations Ontario (Grand) Mom!

:tears: of joy for your family's new bundle of joy! :)

:grouphug:

Where are you, Baby Delano????

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wthr.com/story/26490551/2014/09/09/investigators-plug-in-to-social-media-for-crime-tips

Investigators plug in to social media for crime tips

Two high-profile cases involving children are getting a lot of social media attention by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.

Investigators say with so many people following police on Facebook and Twitter, it could be the one way to find a teenager's killer and a baby's kidnapper.

Since people are on their smartphones all day, they hope to reach them about cases involving Dominique Allen, whose body was found burned behind a vacant west Indianapolis home, and Delano Wilson, a one-month-old baby who was reported kidnapped from his father.

Had to bump this up from the second page. Where are you precious boy?

Just stumbled across this case now...and have to say I am surprised that the media hasn't made a bigger deal of it.

Clearly (IMO) the father's story is a stretch to believe. How many people would rob you AND take your baby. If they are after a baby then they really don't care anything about what is in your pocket. If they are just after money, then they don't care about your baby.

So, where is the baby?? Hopefully he is 'stashed' with a relative, but perhaps that is just my wishful thinking. :(

Just stumbled across this case now...and have to say I am surprised that the media hasn't made a bigger deal of it.

Clearly (IMO) the father's story is a stretch to believe. How many people would rob you AND take your baby. If they are after a baby then they really don't care anything about what is in your pocket. If they are just after money, then they don't care about your baby.

So, where is the baby?? Hopefully he is 'stashed' with a relative, but perhaps that is just my wishful thinking. :(

But here's the thing- the 'abductors' DIDN'T take dad's money, weed or either of his TWO cell phones. Hinky beyond belief.

I'm shocked at the lack of media coverage over this case statewide and nationally. This makes my heart hurt for this little boy. Sending prayers to this little guy, his family and to those responsible for this.

I heard of this case on HLN. They repeatedly played the 911 call. So much so I changed the channel. Then nothing after the first two days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is Baby Delano's NCMEC Poster:

118e0daf433018afacb870bedffef4ee.jpg

Where are you, Little One?

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only hope LE is doing a solid investigation and keeping things private. Trying to be positive.

May Baby Delano come home SOON.

I can only hope LE is doing a solid investigation and keeping things private. Trying to be positive.

May Baby Delano come home SOON.

I hope so too but the longer it goes that he doesn't come home, the less hope I have :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member