IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I check the news media daily for any word on Baby Delano and have found nothing for days now. :( I don't understand why there isn't more attention to the disappearance of this little one.

Prayers sent.

I'm so baffled how these stories just slow down to near nothing. I wonder how it feels to be Delano's parents? Are they in agony? Or feeling relief that the limelight is moving off of them?

Yeah I know, right? It just makes absolutely NO sense how it could just be dropped. Where the FFFFF is he? I wish I was a millionaire so I could go there and get to the bottom of this my damn self!

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

I was a away a couple of days. Was so hoping to see Found when I got back here. Where are you little man???!!!

Here is Baby Delano's NCMEC Poster:

118e0daf433018afacb870bedffef4ee.jpg

Where are you, Little One?

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He seems like such a happy little guy.

I don't understand why LE seemingly gave up so soon. Are they just dropping this? Why aren't the parents screaming at any media they can to get help finding their baby?

I don't know that LE have given up, but I just keep hoping someone has him, is taking care of him, and he's just fine. I know that's a stretch but stranger things have happened, right?

I don't understand why LE seemingly gave up so soon. Are they just dropping this? Why aren't the parents screaming at any media they can to get help finding their baby?

LE has NOT given up- trust me on this one. And as for the reason the parents aren't screaming at the media? Well, I think that is self-evident.

The perception some may be that LE has given up. To be fair, look at what they had to work with from the start. :sigh:

There are several other cases in which children have lost their Amber Alert status with no explanation. In Baby Delano's situation, LE has been up front thus far IMO.

The deafening silence isn't coming from the men and women of LE, nor the people of the neighborhood, who have gone on record to state things don't add up.

We here at WS haven't given up on this beautiful child. It's sadly coming from the people who live in that house. That speaks volumes, and it is incredibly sad.

:moo:

I suspect this will end like Baby Elaina's case did. Little Delano will be found hidden very close to where he was last seen. I will never understand how anyone can harm an innocent child.

Sounds like someone (ahem) got away with murder. Did the forensics on those pipes reveal anything significant?

Sounds like someone (ahem) got away with murder. Did the forensics on those pipes reveal anything significant?

Maybe that's why it's so quiet, waiting on lab results.

And (impatiently) :waiting: .......

The sold-the-child-and-made-up-a-story scenario sounds most likely to me. At least it does today.

The sold-the-child-and-made-up-a-story scenario sounds most likely to me. At least it does today.

It's actually the best-possible-outcome scenario at this point, IMO. There would be some hope that the child is healthy and taken care of if that's the case.

Any scenario ending with a live, giggling, fed, diapered, healthy Delano is good enough for me !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member