IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Mom is a stand by your Man kinda Gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will see how that works out!!!!!!!!

How many cases have we seen where a woman picks her man over her child? Sadly, it happens too frequently.

Not all grandmothers are like that though. I'm not saying this is the case here but we hear plenty of stories about grandparents being upset about children's choice of partners, their children's decision to have children, or their children making them grandparents before they're "old enough," etc. There are a lot of grandparents who are very hands off, and I'd imagine the other adults all had alternating work schedules so it wouldn't have been too difficult to say the baby is asleep (which 6 week old babies do a lot of). My mom lives next door and is an amazing grandmother, doesn't work, but isn't really a "baby person," she prefers the kids when they "are more than just a sack of potatoes" as she says. So not all grandmothers, even really great ones, would be doting over a cuddly little newborn.

My mom was 60 when her first grandchild came. She refused to have anything to do with us because she was "too young to be someone's grandma". I was 28 when I gave birth.

ETA: I was married to her dad before she was conceived... not a case of me having disappointed her by having an out-of-wedlock pregnancy.

I lived with my parents for a short time after our house fire (sucked bit time). She avoided the kids altogether and locked herself in her room and only came out for dinner and to yell at them to be quiet. So yea....

Has anyone found any info on the trash collection for the area where Delano went missing? I tried searching but couldn't find a map with collection info.

If a grandparent was as you describe, wouldn't they not allow their child, grandchild and other parent live with them? I have trouble seeing a hands off grandparent allowing the child and their parents living with the grandparent.

It absolutely happens. Believe me.

My fourth is 9 and still wakes at night frequently. He woke me up the other night at 4am screaming, I though he was really hurt, turns out he just had an itch on his foot that wouldn't go away. When our fifth was born, he was five years old and she was waking to nurse only once a night and I'd be up with him two to three times! It was so exhausting. Luckily, the others are decent sleepers, none as peaceful a sleeper as the youngest, and none as extreme as my fourth.

You were nursing a five year old every night?

Yes, commercial companies. I doubt that residents of that area would pay extra for trash pick-up as it is rather low income. Can't speak for the pick-up for that bar.

LOL No. Sorry, that was worded oddly. My 5 year old son woke several times a night, I had a newborn at the time waking only once a night, she was the one who nursed. lol My point was I should have been able to enjoy having a newborn who slept great but I had a five year old who woke more often than my newborn! Does that make more sense?

Thanks guys! I looked and couldn't find the info on the day. In other cases, I forget which, we've learned some of the garbage trucks have GPS. I'd think LE could locate the trucks that were in the area the day of Delano's 'disappearance'. I hope LE cordoned off trash brought to a landfill on the day of Delano's disappearance.

Simply horrible to think that baby might be in a landfill.

In Bianca Jones case, LE believes her remains were disposed of in an incinerator and are unrecoverable. (Her dad was found guilty, even though no body was found.) I am hoping there are no incinerators nearby the 'abduction' site.

LOL No. Sorry, that was worded oddly. My 5 year old son woke several times a night, I had a newborn at the time waking only once a night, she was the one who nursed. lol My point was I should have been able to enjoy having a newborn who slept great but I had a five year old who woke more often than my newborn! Does that make more sense?

Whhewwww. That's a relief. lol

I laughed when I read this. We're all teasing my DIL right now; one of my granddaughters who turned two last month, still wants to nurse at nap and bedtime. She's gonna need Mama to come to kindergarten midway through the day, lol. I think plans are in the works to leave her with Grams for a long weekend : )

I can't believe Delano has not been found yet. I'm starting to doubt/waiver in my feeling that the parents are lying. Especially since we now know that there are others living in the house with them.

[h=3]Circle City Metal Recycling[/h]1428 W Henry St Ste G Indianapolis, IN 46221

• (317) 632-4320

There is also a metal recycler near the house. I'll look at that when I have time later.

Thanks guys! I looked and couldn't find the info on the day. In other cases, I forget which, we've learned some of the garbage trucks have GPS. I'd think LE could locate the trucks that were in the area the day of Delano's 'disappearance'. I hope LE cordoned off trash brought to a landfill on the day of Delano's disappearance.

Simply horrible to think that baby might be in a landfill.

In Bianca Jones case, LE believes her remains were disposed of in an incinerator and are unrecoverable. (Her dad was found guilty, even though no body was found.) I am hoping there are no incinerators nearby the 'abduction' site.

Jhessye Shockley's final resting place is a landfill in Arizona. LE searched for over a month to find her, but didn't : (
http://www.kpho.com/category/269511/jerice-hunter-trial

I nursed this guy to 2.5. It was no big deal.
Though, he seems to be a boob guy.

If you don't believe Wilson, what do you think really happened? I think he either killed him by abusing him or possibly sold him for a black market adoption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member