IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of figure I must have a different electrical charge than most people, or some sort of chemical "difference" that attracts it. So far as I know, the only real adverse effect to me personally has been losing most of my molars, which crack when my jaw slams shut from the current. They usually take a few years to break up, then start coming out in pieces.

There's usually a lot of damage to the buildings (4), boats (3) or cars (1) I am in on or near when it happens. Once it melted the fuse box in my car, once it exploded every light bulb in the house, once it fried the well pump, once it froze the "points" in the boat engine and boiled the water in the holding tank, and once it did $40K in damage to a gas station when it passed through me into the pump. GENERALLY I am touching something when it happens so the charge goes through me and most of the damage is to whatever I am "grounded" to. I don't even tempt fate by carrying an umbrella when it rains!

I bet no one ever wants to hold your hand.

Whoa!

Why does so much jump out as a "red flag" to me? It amazes me that the father gets pistol whipped and blacks out, and awakes in just enough time to give a description of the get away vehicle and describe the shoes of the kidnapper...

something just isn't right about this whole thing. JMO

I mentioned before LE pinging WW's phone for that day, but the reality is that Delano may have been (sorry) disposed of prior to the 27th. Maybe they should check surveillance and pings from earlier.

I mentioned before LE pinging WW's phone for that day, but the reality is that Delano may have been (sorry) disposed of prior to the 27th. Maybe they should check surveillance and pings from earlier.

What keeps me from thinking Delano was disposed of prior to the 27th is the other two people living in the home besides mom and dad. TP's mother and brother also live in the home. It would be interesting to know what kind of behavior they witnessed the day of the alleged kidnapping and days prior to the alleged kidnapping.

I don't if the majority of babies sleep through the night at 6 weeks. Mine was sleeping through the night at 7 weeks but I thought that was sooner than the norm.

Where is Delano?

What keeps me from thinking Delano was disposed of prior to the 27th is the other two people living in the home besides mom and dad. TP's mother and brother also live in the home. It would be interesting to know what kind of behavior they witnessed the day of the alleged kidnapping and days prior to the alleged kidnapping.

I don't if the majority of babies sleep through the night at 6 weeks. Mine was sleeping through the night at 7 weeks but I thought that was sooner than the norm.

Where is Delano?

Sadly, it seems as if LE thinks the other family knows something if the brother has been questioned extensively. There are other cases where it's quite obvious extended family had knowledge but refused to tell LE.

But if they did just get rid of Delano the 27th then WW running was probably returning from disposing of him. :(

It makes me so sad.

Where is Delano?

I was SOOOO lucky. I had to go back to work 2 weeks after the delivery, and with a broken tailbone. I hated leaving my helpless baby with a sitter. After two MORE weeks, I really did not know how I was going to survive working all day and caring for her all night. Then, miraculously, she began to sleep through the night at FOUR WEEKS. I know how lucky I was and how early that is (and this still required a midnight feeding and a 6:30am feeding), but in between I got enough sleep to remain functional.

I was SOOOO lucky. I had to go back to work 2 weeks after the delivery, and with a broken tailbone,..

Yipes! Aren't there maternity labour laws to prevent this problem???

Speaking of which ... what are the maternity labour laws in this Indianapolis. Would Delano's mother be receiving benefits that would have allowed her to stay home from work and care for him?

Yipes! Aren't there maternity labour laws to prevent this problem???

Speaking of which ... what are the maternity labour laws in this Indianapolis. Would Delano's mother be receiving benefits that would have allowed her to stay home from work and care for him?

FMLA is a federal law, so it would be the same as anywhere in the us. This does not necessarily mean that you have to take the whole time off, I had to work part time earlier to keep up my health insurance benefits with my job. Also, she may not have had sick time, std eligibility, etc. There are so many factors that would affect the leave.

The FMLA entitles eligible employees of covered employers to take unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons with continuation of group health insurance coverage under the same terms and conditions as if the employee had not taken leave. Eligible employees are entitled to:

Twelve workweeks of leave in a 12-month period for:
the birth of a child and to care for the newborn child within one year of birth;
the placement with the employee of a child for adoption or foster care and to care for the newly placed child within one year of placement;
to care for the employee’s spouse, child, or parent who has a serious health condition;
a serious health condition that makes the employee unable to perform the essential functions of his or her job;
any qualifying exigency arising out of the fact that the employee’s spouse, son, daughter, or parent is a covered military member on “covered active duty;” or

Twenty-six workweeks of leave during a single 12-month period to care for a covered servicemember with a serious injury or illness if the eligible employee is the servicemember’s spouse, son, daughter, parent, or next of kin (military caregiver leave).

For our non-US friends- the FMLA law is UNPAID leave. There is no government-paid maternity leave in the US.

I interpreted her) (mom to have said it was only her second day on the job- meaning she had not worked at whatever place she works prior to the days leading up to the disappearance. So FMLA would not have even entered into the picture. FMLA keeps your existing job only.

FMLA is a federal law, so it would be the same as anywhere in the us. This does not necessarily mean that you have to take the whole time off, I had to work part time earlier to keep up my health insurance benefits with my job. Also, she may not have had sick time, std eligibility, etc. There are so many factors that would affect the leave.

I worked retail management and used all my sick leave and vacation time. I don't know if FMLA existed 23 years ago, but unpaid time off wasn't an option for us. And I have no reason to think I would not be replaced if I asked for time off without pay.

I worked retail management and used all my sick leave and vacation time. I don't know if FMLA existed 23 years ago, but unpaid time off wasn't an option for us. And I have no reason to think I would not be replaced if I asked for time off without pay.

FMLA is what protects your job when you take unpaid leave when you fit the criteria. I believe it was enacted in 1993.

When I read about this cute little baby missing and the dad's story I thought of Levon Wameling. He was such a beautiful boy too and his father had an equally unbelievable story. I don't understand how anyone can harm such innocent little people.

When I read about this cute little baby missing and the dad's story I thought of Levon Wameling. He was such a beautiful boy too and his father had an equally unbelievable story. I don't understand how anyone can harm such innocent little people.

In Levon's case mom called dad out on his unbelievable story.

Sad to see this little one still missing,

Sending prayers for you Delano x

Delano’s mother, Taniasha Perkins, pleaded for her son’s return.

“Please, just please bring my baby back. He is just 1 month old. My family loves my child. I just gave birth to him. He’s my one and only son, my first-born. I just want to know why, why would you take my baby? Why can’t you just drop him off somewhere safe so I can see him healthy again?” said a distraught Perkins.

http://newsone.com/3048874/delano-wilson-indianapolis-missing/

What really jumped out at me, aside from WW's story, is mom asking to see her son "healthy again". She is asking for him to be taken to a safe place, but I have not seen her ask for his safety. Has anyone seen TP ask to see her son safe?

"so I can see him healthy again" just screams red flags.

Where is Delano?

I dunno. To my mind, healthy includes safe. She wants him back safe and unharmed and well taken care of.

I am so sad to see little Delano is still missing. I think LE have a good idea what has happened to the poor little thing. Someone made a really good point further up the thread ^^^^ - WW did experience an amazing recovery from being pistol whipped etc just in time to give a detailed description of a vehicle. I fear this is not going to end well for Delano, although I would LOVE to be wrong!

I am from the UK and I am shocked the US doesn't have paid maternity leave for their new mums. Here in the UK we are entitled to 52 weeks leave, 39 of these weeks are paid and there are plans to raise it to cover the full 52.

Where is Delano?

I think it would be hard to hide the disappearance of the baby from Grandma. If I had an 8 week old adorable grandson, living in my home, I would be going in for a quick cuddle and hug quite regularly. I would find it very odd if the baby was not out and about in the house during an extended period.

For our non-US friends- the FMLA law is UNPAID leave. There is no government-paid maternity leave in the US.

I interpreted her) (mom to have said it was only her second day on the job- meaning she had not worked at whatever place she works prior to the days leading up to the disappearance. So FMLA would not have even entered into the picture. FMLA keeps your existing job only.

In California you can apply for and receive six weeks of CA-SDI for maternity leave. Pretty sure other States offer the same program. The employee/employer both contribute through payroll taxes. Not sure Mom worked previously or not? Regardless, I'm confident she and Delano were receiving some sort of aid which would have helped the family.

In California you can apply for and receive six weeks of CA-SDI for maternity leave. Pretty sure other States offer the same program. The employee/employer both contribute through payroll taxes. Not sure Mom worked previously or not? Regardless, I'm confident she and Delano were receiving some sort of aid which would have helped the family.

We don't have that in Nevada. We only have FMLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu