IN IN - Diamond Bynum, 21, & King Walker, 2, Gary, 25 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sadly I don't think Diamond is with us any more. Her condition would make her easy to identify. I do believe she met with foul play and is in one of the abandoned buildings. I hold out hope for king. Possibly someone took him from Diamond because they wanted a baby and she was easy to manipulate. Otherwise I fear he is right along side her. I want to post here because I think of them. I think of her kind, determined family. I hope they receive answers soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sadly I don't think Diamond is with us any more. Her condition would make her easy to identify. I do believe she met with foul play and is in one of the abandoned buildings. I hold out hope for king. Possibly someone took him from Diamond because they wanted a baby and she was easy to manipulate. Otherwise I fear he is right along side her. I want to post here because I think of them. I think of her kind, determined family. I hope they receive answers soon.

I agree. I just think she would be identifiable and I hate to say it, but I think there are so few instances of people stealing babies/kids to keep as their own. And even if they do, if they had to kill Diamond to do it, that doesn't bode well either.

I really feel like something happened in the house and they never left together, or someone got them less than 5 blocks from the house. If they are deceased, they are likely within a 15-20 minute driving distance.

And attention turns to the gas station..... if the story is correct and the police really have had huge problems getting the hard drive, it raises a big flag to me. Does someone at the gas station know what happened to them? We shall see...

And attention turns to the gas station..... if the story is correct and the police really have had huge problems getting the hard drive, it raises a big flag to me. Does someone at the gas station know what happened to them? We shall see...

I agree. I don't remember ever hearing a store owner being unwilling to hand over a surveillance tape. Thinking back to the Hiawayi Robinson case, the surveillance tape gave LE so much crucial information. I really hope something can be recovered from the tape.

Recently started following this case and it's heartbreaking. The gas station tapes is very troubling. If LE requested them, why didn't they get them? LE could have got a warrant for them? Then if they were tampered with , deleted, isn't that interfering with an investigaton? I think LE needs to push here. Seems strange.

The case is troubling...the nap and waking up and they were gone is not sitting right either.
I hope there is some answers soon.

If this young lady was taking food I don't think she would be a good shoplifter I think she would just take it she dosent know she is doing anything wrong and I think LE would be called numerous times

She might know she's not supposed to do it without knowing it's wrong. Iow, her family may spend time trying to keep her from eating when she doesn't actually need to -- so when they keep her from taking stuff at the convenience store or gas station, she might file that in the same category: "They don't want me to eat." So she may be surprisingly sneaky just so that she can get the food either way even though she's not deliberately stealing (as such).

I was trying to think of ways to help (without any input whatsoever from family/spokesperson).

If the family previously lived in Hammond and moved to Gary in Feb '15, it appears it's only 6.94 miles or a 12-13 minute drive.

There were two "alleged" sightings (not confirmed to my knowledge) of her being seen where they used to live - one near where they used to live and another at a bus stop.

http://mapq.st/1RJ6pJu

Is it possible she had the cognitive ability to make it there on her own via bus or otherwise? Would she know how to hitchhike? If someone did pick her up and offer to give her a ride, would she be able to say, "I want to go back to Hammond where I used to live and/or give an actual address?"

Even if all that occurred, where would/could she go once she got there? We would need to know where at in Hammond they lived and/or who, if anyone, she would seek out.

Does anyone know that area of Hammond or how to help determine possible places she could be eating or staying?

Has anyone read that they have distributed flyers back in Hammond where they used to live or at any/all restaurants, WalMarts, churches, bus stops, etc.?

If that has already been addressed, then it would be nice to know and move on to other ideas. If not, we can perhaps work together to compile a list of fast food places, stores, homeless shelters, etc. etc. with addresses and perhaps see if folks can assist with poster distribution.

JMO, IMOO

Well ...

This is all pure speculation.

There are two highly questionable religious groups in that particular area. Both are heavily involved in proselytizing people in Gary and Hammond. Both have a history of questionable interactions with vulnerable people. (I don't want to be more specific because I don't want to cross legal lines ... and I am NOT saying or implying that they abducted her, incidentally).

I'd be extremely interested in learning if her family has ever had interactions with either of these churches.

So heartbreaking. Kings Grandma was posting condolences on a page for Kyrian Knox. Such grace under pressure. I hope she finds her loved ones soon.

:bump:

Where in :worldmap: are Diamond and King? :praying:

Recently started following this case and it's heartbreaking. The gas station tapes is very troubling. If LE requested them, why didn't they get them? LE could have got a warrant for them? Then if they were tampered with , deleted, isn't that interfering with an investigaton? I think LE needs to push here. Seems strange.

The case is troubling...the nap and waking up and they were gone is not sitting right either.
I hope there is some answers soon.

I don't know... Maybe there was evidence of other illegal stuff on the tapes that the manager didn't want the police to see? Like drug dealing or something like that.

Just finished reading and catching up.
Why are police not continually searching for these two? Have I missed something?

Just finished reading and catching up.
Why are police not continually searching for these two? Have I missed something?
Very good questions many of us do have as well!

Basically (because of her disability ) you have 2 CHILDREN missing and it doesn't seem like much is happening to find them, this is extremely sad and confusing to me! And absolutely horrifying to think that no one seems to be looking for them. Someone had to have seen them!

Basically (because of her disability ) you have 2 CHILDREN missing and it doesn't seem like much is happening to find them, this is extremely sad and confusing to me! And absolutely horrifying to think that no one seems to be looking for them. Someone had to have seen them!

The FB page is pretty busy, and the family have worked flat out looking for them (video posted earlier in the thread of them driving through town calling D&K's names with a loud hailer).

I do not understand why the police and media aren't all over this, and even here on Websleuths there is not much activity, I had to beg on the Deorr thread for members to come over and have a look. I fear that because people think King is with an adult they assume it's a domestic matter.

The FB page is pretty busy, and the family have worked flat out looking for them (video posted earlier in the thread of them driving through town calling D&K's names with a loud hailer).

I do not understand why the police and media aren't all over this, and even here on Websleuths there is not much activity, I had to beg on the Deorr thread for members to come over and have a look. I fear that because people think King is with an adult they assume it's a domestic matter.

Exactly! To clarify my earler post, I meant LE and the press, not that the family wasn't doing anything. You'd think LE and the press would be more proactive when a toddler is missing with a cognitively disabled person. Smh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back