IN IN - Diamond Bynum, 21, & King Walker, 2, Gary, 25 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is anyone else following the "Help Find Diamond Bynum and King Walker" Facebook page? I'm afraid it's not looking good, if the things being said are accurate.

The screenshot I'm seeing looks like the work of some sick hoaxer to me.

The screenshot I'm seeing looks like the work of some sick hoaxer to me.

And I'm guessing that's what it was. I was having a hard time following along, but it looked like they had thought they found them but deceased, and there were some pictures of a supposed search area ... but I'm guessing they haven't found them. :(

Sugh a troubling case! It's my opinion these two missing would have been seen, spotted, spoken to, remembered etc if they just wandered out of the house unknowingly by who was responsible for watching over them. Diamond would have been noticed, with her limp and inability communicate and act as an adult.
What has been reported about the last time they were seen by anyone, besides the stepmom saying they were put down for the morning nap?. And if Diamond and King woke up while stepmom was still sleeping, imo, they would not have been quiet. They would have made noise,such as talking, wandering in house, playing, etc..... ( they would not have planned on being quiet )didn't that wake up the one watching them??
Square one, that's where LE needs to go. Not putting suspicion on anyone, but the case needs a better time line and clarification. Two people don't just disappear like this....
Just frustrating to say the least.
Also, what if anything was on the hard drive from the store?

Was digging a little deeper into Facebook and realized I have a mutual friend with one of the family members. Have to say I had to look twice. Going to try and message my friend and see if there's any kind of news. This case is completely stuck in my head and I'm heart sick for this family 😢

I absolutely cannot believe there's no resolution to this case yet. When I started following it at the beginning, I thought it would be one that would be solved quickly, even if not with a happy ending. No resolution is worse....

Bump. Where are you Diamond and King?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is anyone else following the "Help Find Diamond Bynum and King Walker" Facebook page? I'm afraid it's not looking good, if the things being said are accurate.

Yes, I have looked here and there.....alot of accusations, drama , unclear who is real and fake, hoaxes, families against one another....all rumor due to fb.
My hope is that LE is carrying out a thorough investigation to get to the facts. Things are fishy.....
Is the FBI involved? TIA

Sugh a troubling case! It's my opinion these two missing would have been seen, spotted, spoken to, remembered etc if they just wandered out of the house unknowingly by who was responsible for watching over them. Diamond would have been noticed, with her limp and inability communicate and act as an adult.
What has been reported about the last time they were seen by anyone, besides the stepmom saying they were put down for the morning nap?. And if Diamond and King woke up while stepmom was still sleeping, imo, they would not have been quiet. They would have made noise,such as talking, wandering in house, playing, etc..... ( they would not have planned on being quiet )didn't that wake up the one watching them??
Square one, that's where LE needs to go. Not putting suspicion on anyone, but the case needs a better time line and clarification. Two people don't just disappear like this....
Just frustrating to say the least.
Also, what if anything was on the hard drive from the store?

I haven't been following this case but I was thinking of King and Diamond last night. I can't see how Diamond can take care of herself, let alone a baby, so I've never had a very good feeling about this case :-(

Diamond looked so happy and cared for in her photos...always given lovely hairstyles and a big smile on her face from feeling happy and pretty. It made it look like she was part of a very loving family. But what with her condition and King's age, they both needed to be 24/7 in good care...even going missing for a couple of hours would be scary, and now it's been so long :(

Every time I check in here I so wish they would be found safe...

Bumping for Diamond and King. So sorry you two weren't home to share Thanksgiving with your loved ones :(

I'm so heartbroken for Diamond, King and all who love them.

Bumping. I don't what else to say.

I just came to do the same thing. I see their posts on Facebook almost every day, and their sweet faces have really stuck with me. They need to be back home with their loved ones.

I feel like it's very possible that Diamond and King left together in July, and then got talked to by a "nice person" to go home with them. There was a case in Ohio where a group of adults were basically holding a person with cognitive disabilities as a servant in their home and she couldn't leave until someone called the police. I think Diamond could have been lured to someones home with King.

Also, I know we are hypothesizing that Diamond has PWS. I have had a couple of clients with PWS at my job as a speech-language pathologist. People keep talking about begging for food, but many of my clients would eat ANY food in their vicinity, including food in the garbage, things that appeared to be food but were in fact inedible, etc. I would have to make sure my food was hidden and my trash can was empty when I saw them. Articulation in PWS can be tricky and varies from person to person--but I would guess it might be pretty hard to understand Diamond because of her condition and possibly her dentition.

I truly hope they're found safe and sound, but I am afraid for both of them based on how easy it would be to take advantage of her and how difficult it would be for her to take care of herself and King in the world for this long.

I thought to start with that they might have been kidnapped for some kind of abuse like that. But Diamond's father says she has the mental age of a five-year old, and if she has PWS she'd be very difficult to look after (for someone who doesn't understand her needs). It would be a daily struggle to keep her from killing herself from overeating or eating 'bad' things out of desperation to satiate her hunger. She couldn't care for herself on the streets any more than King could.

I know the US is a big place, but I find it very hard to understand how these two could be missing for so long.

Where are Diamond & King?

If only there were a clue as to where or with whom they went.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back