GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looking now- it looks like his bond was revoked in the 3/1/17 case today, and the charges filed today were from an incident on 11/26/16? That could be a typo.

Yes, it does look like the charges today are from 11/26/16 unless that is actually a typo when put into the system.

Yes, it does look like his bond for the 3/1/16 case was revoked today. I would assume that's because assaulted another person.

So are the assault of a minor and the rape charge two different criminal cases?

Also, the 2/17/15 case looks like it was closed. I do think it's interesting though. Makes one wonder.

It looks like it- they are two different docket numbers. I think you're right about the revocation. If it's over the same incident they'll combine them. The rape charge is under the statute for sex with an unconscious person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like it- they are two different docket numbers. I think you're right about the revocation. If it's over the same incident they'll combine them. The rape charge is under the statute for sex with an unconscious person.

The dates are throwing me off....is it possible that he was picked up on a probation violation to get him off the streets, interrogate him, build a case, etc.,?

I'm wondering, maybe she new something about something that somebody did and they wanted to silence her. Just thinking of different angles here. IMO

i really think she was victim of someone she knew... because of something she knew, or the usual angry ex. poor sweet girl. basically executed with a gunshot to the head. how heartless and vile!

I didn't remember seeing a pic of TR previously (and don't see him on HR's FB now), but I was clicking on each pic in the booking photos and shivers went down my spine and I gasped when I saw his pic. Did anyone else find it creepy? I eventually realized who people were talking about, and now I'm wondering.... MOO

Strange that he has a bullet proof vest on in the booking picture. Isn't that what it looks like? Why would that be?

Strange that he has a bullet proof vest on in the booking picture. Isn't that what it looks like? Why would that be?

I saw what you were talking about. I did a little digging, and IMO it looks more like an "anti-suicide" smock.

That's interesting. IIRC that is a different photo from since I went to bed last night. I wonder why that might be. IMO

It is a different photo! Strange. JMO

Yep, different! I think the photo from last night was in their system from his 3/1 arrest- when I searched for that one, the photo from last night came up.

There will be a vigil tonight.

[video=twitter;857425938333749249]https://twitter.com/adecker44news/status/857425938333749249[/video]

Yep, different! I think the photo from last night was in their system from his 3/1 arrest- when I searched for that one, the photo from last night came up.

So maybe the first photo was from the previous arrest. That also went through my mind when I saw the vest. Either suicide or bulletproof. From what you can see of it, to me, it looked more like bulletproof. Maybe someone with a law enforcement background could tell us for sure.

So maybe the first photo was from the previous arrest. That also went through my mind when I saw the vest. Either suicide or bulletproof. From what you can see of it, to me, it looked more like bulletproof. Maybe someone with a law enforcement background could tell us for sure.

If you go to google images and put in suicide vest, that's what it looks like to me. Too sloppy looking for a bulletproof vest IMO

If you go to google images and put in suicide vest, that's what it looks like to me. Too sloppy looking for a bulletproof vest IMO
Anyone know if that is typical protocol for a SA charge? A suicide vest?

[video=twitter;857576589625892864]https://twitter.com/ECP_Gootee/status/857576589625892864[/video]

I believe suicide vests are only for suicidal detainees regardless of the charge.

Pregnant, Accident, Engagement, , Death, Funeral, Murder, , Prisoner...within a month.:thinking:

Apparently he had a no contact order from the judge in his rape case on the day of the baby's accident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back