Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In photo #2 above that Michael posted...do you see the smudge on the left/our right side of his face? Is this where it has been altered? TIA

View attachment 116225

View attachment 116226
I wonder if that "smudge" could be created from his head movement? Maybe he had his head turned prior to that image and quickly turned his head??

Also, what is that "smoke" that appears to be coming out of his mouth. Was it smoke or breath vapor?
So many questions.

Sent from my Commodore 64

Hey BCA! I hadn't really noticed that spot before. I am working with layers and erase those parts that duplicate areas we don't want from the mirrored section. Let me redo the experiment and make sure that the spot isn't a spot that I didn't erase that should have been.

One thing I would say is that there does appear to be mustache. Now I know we are mirroring so it is not a true model but it also makes the features on the left side of his face stand out stronger to me, like the mustache and its sandy brown appearance.

OK BCA, I didn't redo the experiment because my first thought was to go back to the original picture to see what we were starting with. This picture is the original before my realignment of his face (I use my adjusted photo for all other work now). Please note that that haze was there from the start and covered a larger area. When I adjusted the photo to realign the face properly, the overlay probably covered part of the haze around the chin. When I did the mirrored image I was careful to erase anything under the face on the right side as it did not pertain to his actual face.

I believe that what you are seeing on the blown up photo of the mirrored image is remnant haze from the original photo. However, I do believe that even through that hazy spot, you can see a mustache. I do believe that it does hang down somewhat but I could not say that it hangs down below the chin line though. IMO, of course. I hope this answers your question?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2bgstraightup.png
    2bgstraightup.png
    217.5 KB · Views: 761
I wonder if that "smudge" could be created from his head movement? Maybe he had his head turned prior to that image and quickly turned his head??

Also, what is that "smoke" that appears to be coming out of his mouth. Was it smoke or breath vapor?
So many questions.

I thought I saw smoke or "cold" breath as well, but it seems to blend into the white part so hard to tell. I did immediately think cigarette smoke when I first saw it, didn't think it was cold enough for it to be just breath.

Bringing this post over from the main thread, originally posted April 2nd, in case anybody is interested in looking at it again .

I have been working with the pictures of BG over the last few days. I think I made a discovery that has changed the picture, for me anyway, and after much trepidation I decided to share it with you. LE said that they "created" a picture from video and I was actually working with the pictures for a different reason when I saw the following.

See where the line is? That is an actual change in the pixels (?) that separates the face. The part of the face to the right of the line is higher than the left and appears to be pulling away (from movement?). So with the face not lining up, if you follow the line up, it now makes sense, imo, why the "hat" is so tall on the right side (higher). So, I duplicated the picture and cropped the right part of the face. I lined it up to match the left side. Here's how it turned out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The end results:

attachment.php
Looking at the end result image and the mirrored face images of BG that I have seen, I am 99.9% sure that BG had a rather large mustache while on that bridge when the photo/video was captured.

I was browsing the beginning portions of the main Abby and Libby thread (#2), and came across a JPG from a facebook post from the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center:
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e64d8e59d2eb40265d7ad13e960e4ca1&oe=59785769

Has anyone analyzed this third image of BG? and how it places in time relative to the other two images?

To me, it looks like he is either simply standing there, or maybe in between BG photo 1 and 2 from the ISP Feb 15th release.
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5852022/

Here is a comparison: (1) ISP Feb 15th release, (2) Facebook page, (3) ISP Feb 15th release

attachment.php

Thoughts? I was surprised to see a third image of BG.

Wow, great find Michael! This is a big slip of the LE agency distributing the image IMO. The poster was initially placed by the Newton County Sheriff's Office on their FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/5905190110...519011044153/1249421495153898/?type=3&theater

The poster clearly states it is Law Enforcement sensitive and also states it is supposed to be distributed to LE agencies only, unless approval is given to distribute in a different way.

Yes, that frame is different from the other two. It is the first frame prior to the other two IMO. Here is a slightly better quality, just enlarged/re-sampled:

attachment.php

Sequence is 2-1-3 IMO, look at how the shoulder moves compared to the twigs in the background.

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• mystery pic original resamp.png
    mystery pic original resamp.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 712
This is a pretty quick one, but I did want to include a version of what I did to determine his size. Again, I mirrored her, resized him until the rails were the same size as those on her picture, flipped her back and pasted him next to her. I don't have him standing perfectly straight, and their feet aren't lined up as well as I'd like, but it gives an idea of how tall he is compared to her.
View attachment 116192

Oh, my. BG looks twice the size of Abby. How very terrifying for her and Liberty. I wish we could turn back time and save them.

I love the images you guys. This is a wonderful thread. Thank you!

Do you think BG has a lit cigarette in his mouth causing the smoke? How could he say DTH with a cig tucked in between his lips?

OK BCA, I didn't redo the experiment because my first thought was to go back to the original picture to see what we were starting with. This picture is the original before my realignment of his face (I use my adjusted photo for all other work now). Please note that that haze was there from the start and covered a larger area. When I adjusted the photo to realign the face properly, the overlay probably covered part of the haze around the chin. When I did the mirrored image I was careful to erase anything under the face on the right side as it did not pertain to his actual face.

I believe that what you are seeing on the blown up photo of the mirrored image is remnant haze from the original photo. However, I do believe that even through that hazy spot, you can see a mustache. I do believe that it does hang down somewhat but I could not say that it hangs down below the chin line though. IMO, of course. I hope this answers your question?

Hi WebSight!! :seeya:

Yes, it does and thank you so much for going back and looking at it.

I'm curious on the ABC News Pictures I posted, would love to hear Michael's take on that picture from the video. With it being essentially a black and white~~I see other things there, like on the left sleeve. I also see either earphones or perhaps a headset on the light side of (my left hand side) of his head. I also see something that extends over his hat.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-ABC Capture2.jpg
    Capture-ABC Capture2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 794
  • Capture-ABC Capture.jpg
    Capture-ABC Capture.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 799
I thought I saw smoke or "cold" breath as well, but it seems to blend into the white part so hard to tell. I did immediately think cigarette smoke when I first saw it, didn't think it was cold enough for it to be just breath.
I'm wondering if it could be part of a beard blowing in the wind? LE early on asked the public to look at the pictures and for "anyone who may have shaved a beard". I don't have the source right now, but if someone needs it I can search for it.

If he is holding a gun in his right hand inside a pocket, it looks very bulky. Could it be a police type stun gun? That would be as effective yet quiet.
:cow: The only issue that I see with using a taser is they hurt like lightening bolts. The stunning knocks folks off their feet. I think the girls would have screamed, loudly, on impulse....unless he managed to gag them first. I think he got them down the hill before gagging/taping. BG convinced them to obey with the threat of his gun. They were not shot. He wanted them first.

Aren't most bullets easy to trace? It is a bewildering case, to be sure.

The new image of BG is amazing. Nice find, Sleuths!

This is good picture. I think BG has rope chord hanging around neck, wearing black Delphi soccer shirt (like the one In photo of Libby) under wind breaker, and has right ear plug.

Wow, great find Michael! This is a big slip of the LE agency distributing the image IMO. The poster was initially placed by the Newton County Sheriff's Office on their FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/5905190110...519011044153/1249421495153898/?type=3&theater

The poster clearly states it is Law Enforcement sensitive and also states it is supposed to be distributed to LE agencies only, unless approval is given to distribute in a different way.

Yes, that frame is different from the other two. It is the first frame prior to the other two IMO. Here is a slightly better quality, just enlarged/re-sampled:

attachment.php

Sequence is 2-1-3 IMO, look at how the shoulder moves compared to the twigs in the background.

All IMO

-Nin

gif from frame 1 and frame 2 (watch the shoulder and background between the first two images):

attachment.php

gif from all 3 frames:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3-poi.gif
    3-poi.gif
    191.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 3-poi-gif-endless1.gif
    3-poi-gif-endless1.gif
    191.4 KB · Views: 678
  • 2-poi1.gif
    2-poi1.gif
    130.7 KB · Views: 656
I was browsing the beginning portions of the main Abby and Libby thread (#2), and came across a JPG from a facebook post from the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center:
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e64d8e59d2eb40265d7ad13e960e4ca1&oe=59785769

Has anyone analyzed this third image of BG? and how it places in time relative to the other two images?

To me, it looks like he is either simply standing there, or maybe in between BG photo 1 and 2 from the ISP Feb 15th release.
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5852022/

Here is a comparison: (1) ISP Feb 15th release, (2) Facebook page, (3) ISP Feb 15th release

attachment.php

Thoughts? I was surprised to see a third image of BG.

2-1-3 ;--)

Look how far he is moving away from the horizontal platform post.

-Nin

I'm wondering if it could be part of a beard blowing in the wind? LE early on asked the public to look at the pictures and for "anyone who may have shaved a beard". I don't have the source right now, but if someone needs it I can search for it.

To me it seems like he has scruffy hair hanging out here and there, long hair- and I do see a mustache that hangs down, like a handlebar mustache that is not groomed. I would not be surprised if he has a beard but I didn't think that when I studied the pictures. I do think that is smoke right around his mouth but don't think the white around his neck that looks like a question mark is smoke, just right around his mouth. I just get the idea he is hairy, scruffy, unkempt hair at that. If he was that scruffy it would be easy for him to groom and look completely different, so I hope I am wrong. It doesn't make sense for him to have both hands down (pockets) if he is smoking unless he just finished his cig with a strong puff and tossed it just as the pictures were made. I guess what I am saying is what I see doesn't make sense, even to me!

gif from frame 1 and frame 2 (watch the shoulder and background between the first two images):

attachment.php

gif from all 3 frames:

attachment.php

The pictures in motion really make me think he has an issue on his left side when he steps, like a person with a bad hip sort of dips that way when they put weight on the side of their bad hip.

The pictures in motion really make me think he has an issue on his left side when he steps, like a person with a bad hip sort of dips that way when they put weight on the side of their bad hip.
It looks to me like BG is carefully choosing his steps, negotiating that bridge that has rotted railroad ties and large gaps. In the image where he turns his hip over it appears that he is looking downward.
He may also have some problem like you mentioned as well.

IMO

I finally... See the hoodie on the dang head after all this time.
Imo
Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

It looks to me like BG is carefully choosing his steps, negotiating that bridge that has rotted railroad ties and large gaps. In the image where he turns his hip over it appears that he is looking downward.
He may also have some problem like you mentioned as well.

IMO

Right! Is his face up then looks further down? To me it does it, not much. Then to me his stash goes wide to less wide, like how you lift your cheeks in, squinting really hard, or pain ^ , or talking, gritting teeth, smiling, etc. Imo always. And flare nostril same still. ( just when you thought BGs nose couldn't get bigger.) [emoji15] Imo always

Right! Is his face up then looks further down? To me it does it, not much. Then to me his stash goes wide to less wide, like how you lift your cheeks in, squinting really hard, or pain ^ , or talking, gritting teeth, smiling, etc. Imo always. And flare nostril same still. ( just when you thought BGs nose couldn't get bigger.) [emoji15] Imo always

Yeah! I see the same.

imo

To me it seems like he has scruffy hair hanging out here and there, long hair- and I do see a mustache that hangs down, like a handlebar mustache that is not groomed. I would not be surprised if he has a beard but I didn't think that when I studied the pictures. I do think that is smoke right around his mouth but don't think the white around his neck that looks like a question mark is smoke, just right around his mouth. I just get the idea he is hairy, scruffy, unkempt hair at that. If he was that scruffy it would be easy for him to groom and look completely different, so I hope I am wrong. It doesn't make sense for him to have both hands down (pockets) if he is smoking unless he just finished his cig with a strong puff and tossed it just as the pictures were made. I guess what I am saying is what I see doesn't make sense, even to me!

I think what you are describing is a "Vokuhila" (German slang) (Fußballerfrisur), that means in English "business in the front, party in the back" [mullet]. Haha, never heard of the English description! :D
This hairstyle -IF the BG had the style, don't know- I would assign only to middle aged/older bikers nowadays.
What I saw on some pic BG's hairstyle indeed is looking like so-to-say the business part of the mullet (at rear top), just like that!

attachment.php

gif from all 3 frames:

attachment.php

Not important to know but the thumbnails are showing only 1 of 3 pics ... (all three thumbnails the same pic). Not your problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme