Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blurriness at 12 o'clock seems to be part of that white object ( plastic bag handles?). Can't remove it.

-Nin

Just bumping off your post. Perhaps it's a plastic bag around his neck with the handles (loops of bag) coming out the top of his jacket.
Just my thoughts for now. Certainly enjoy seeing all images and thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, it looks like the POI/BG is carrying something else right here:

attachment.php

Original ( FBI poster download):

attachment.php

ALL INO

-Nin
Wow. Good eye! To bad I am on my cell. Which i could see it closer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I pulled up the FBI poster and uploaded the POI/BG image again to look at that small rectangular area making sure nothing was added or dropped in all previous versions posted here.

Enlarged and lightly sharpened:

attachment.php

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Source of (partial) image:
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

I swear imo I see the other eye now. Like looking at us via the pic, whatever enhancements. I see the eye on the not messed up side of the face, down to where I see a pupil pixel. It's creepy. But now I can't unsee the eye. And it makes the other side of the face look totally way more distorted than before.. so I zoomed and left out the messed up side of the face. It looks like a person someone should recognize. Thanks for your work. Imo always

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I swear imo I see the other eye now. Like looking at us via the pic, whatever enhancements. I see the eye on the not messed up side of the face, down to where I see a pupil pixel. It's creepy. But now I can't unsee the eye. And it makes the other side of the face look totally way more distorted than before.. so I zoomed and left out the messed up side of the face. It looks like a person someone should recognize. Thanks for your work. Imo always

I agree, it looks like the image is a screen grab where the frames are changing. One frame, looking down, next one, straight ahead.

Creepy.

JMO

I agree, it looks like the image is a screen grab where the frames are changing. One frame, looking down, next one, straight ahead.

Creepy.

JMO
Yes creepy but I mean, now I see the good side of the face eye. I don't see either looking down. Though you could be right something makes his other side of the face just wrong and off centered. I see two open eyes up. Ones just way more smudged. Imo always

Maybe if you take away the bluriness around it?

Looks like another one of those tabs like is up from the bottom of the jacket. Another thing I was thinking too is that this might just be a women's jacket. Men's jackets have covers(over zippers) from the left over the zipper. Women's the opposite. In this case there are tabs but they are going from the right over the zipper. Most men might never even think of this if they got it at a thrift store. I've been searching for a jacket with tabs but haven't found one yet. The other I mentioned is like one from Tri-Mountain jackets.(Back Country 6800). Just my opinion.

I think the upper half of the press buttons (little blue circles at regular intervals) are on the (his) left side on the jacket. So it means it has to be a men's jacket, IMO. I can't see where the tab/velcro is sewed, left or right, because it's closed (I only see one).

OMG creepy is right! I see a ghastly looking face in that area when enlarged/zoomed in on. What the heck is up with that?

attachment.php

attachment.php

ALL INO

-Nin
I wonder if it's a can of pepperspray??

Great work on all these images! 👍

Sent from my Commodore 64

I pulled up the FBI poster and uploaded the POI/BG image again to look at that small rectangular area making sure nothing was added or dropped in all previous versions posted here.

Enlarged and lightly sharpened:

attachment.php

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Source of (partial) image:
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

The area where the red arrows are pointing....that looks like some kind of metal buckle there.
IMO

attachment.php

attachment.php

ALL INO

-Nin

Your pic at the top:
Now his hood doesn't look like a hood behind his neck but like something as an "telescoping umbrella" (how is it named?). To our left side a round end (light colour) beside his cheek, to our right side it runs out and ends with a dropping thing (dark colour). It isn't an umbrella :blushing: but what could it be if it is indeed not the hood?
Magic and mystical to see again and again new details ... I don't understand the process.

AbbyLibbyBGHood.jpg
Please look at the larger pic for control.

The area where the red arrows are pointing....that looks like some kind of metal buckle there.
IMO

I do see something there now! Unfortunately I don't know what it might be.

I wonder if it's a can of pepperspray??

Great work on all these images! [emoji106]

He sure does have a lot of crap under that jacket. It makes me think either one of these theories is correct:

1. He was out hunting for victims that day (whether he knew they would be there or not) and brought all the supplies he would need for his premeditated attack.

2. He's homeless and carries all his possessions with him.

I think #1 is more likely, but you never know. It could also be a combination of both where BG is a drifter SK.

The white does look like it could be a vehicle, but I have two reasons for not thinking it is. One is that it would have to be an extremely short car to be that height in comparison to the posts. The other is that it would be something that really stood out to anybody who happened to see it since motorized vehicles aren't allowed on the trail (and you can't get there other than on the trail or across private property. MOO

It does look like there is a vehicle there, but you are right about the size. Could it be an ATV or something similar? Around here people make sand rails to run around the desert...not sure what people do in Indiana. I have seen people convert old golf carts into a run around vehicle. I don't really see white ATVs, most are dark colors or camo but something on that order possibly? If motorized vehicles are not allowed I would think LE would have been right on that from day one if there is something like that in the pictures.

Whatever is there LE must know what it is or isn't since they have not mentioned a vehicle of any kind or asked if people saw something there that day.

Might he have a radio on him?

Eta: thoughts as to the possible rectangular object: radio, stungun, spare clip/ammo, phone...

As for restraints, I see rope but he could also have zip ties, cords, handcuffs, duct tape...

He sure does have a lot of crap under that jacket. It makes me think either one of these theories is correct:

1. He was out hunting for victims that day (whether he knew they would be there or not) and brought all the supplies he would need for his premeditated attack.

I think #1 is more likely, but you never know. It could also be a combination of both where BG is a drifter SK.

I totally agree with that, all of that!

Might he have a radio on him?

Eta: thoughts as to the possible rectangular object: radio, stungun, spare clip/ammo, phone...

As for restraints, I see rope but he could also have zip ties, cords, handcuffs, duct tape...

Could be a stun gun like the below? I've always thought the gun-looking object could be a stun gun too IMO

698ce19c6f279b9cb60ad848186a8554.jpg
25a2c83809ff31f50495e4244b3e6c94.jpg

He seems to have a lot of "toys" under that jacket... leads me to think no on homeless IMO

SBM. Oh, wow. I don't think it's an artifact, because it's consistent across the three frames, isn't it? Looks almost like he's carrying something on his back.

EDIT: sorry, just catching up. I think LaneGirl's idea is very plausible (hoodie laying across his back).

BM, what do you think is this? Is this an artifact, or is there something else? Thanks

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member