Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
REPOSTING THIS PHOTO for those who have not seen it but are wondering about these issues:

Something I noticed when trying to recreate the stills from the video. Look at my daughter's feet in this picture. It looks like they are not touching the ground, almost looks photo-shopped. And she has almost no shadow.

I know that these two issues were topics of great discussion as that is how BG's photos look. I think many were concerned that he may have been photoshopped on the bridge.

I found the above happened as a result of grabbing a still from the zoomed video, that's all. No photoshopping that I can see. imo, of course.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 60feetzoomedcloseup.jpg
    60feetzoomedcloseup.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 320
The one thing I have noticed in most of the enhanced closeups is that he does appear to be looking directly at LG. He may not have realized that she was recording him, but he did seem to be showing some interest. I'm guessing that she couldn't see where his eyes were looking from that distance, so I don't think that's what caught her attention and made her start recording, but if they had met up earlier and he was eyeing her up, it might set off a warning for her when he started approaching them on the bridge later. MOO
View attachment 115926

Scary

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The reason I rule out goggles...

Right side as you look at the picture could match but left side it rounds down too quickly, so not symmetrical enough for me. I suppose angle taken might skew? But I don't think that much.

My opinion though.

The reason I rule out goggles...

Right side as you look at the picture could match but left side it rounds down too quickly, so not symmetrical enough for me. I suppose angle taken might skew? But I don't think that much.

My opinion though.

I think it's camera angle possibly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's camera angle possibly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I turned my reading glasses a couple of ways (lol) and it would be the opposite the part furthest away rounds down and part closest to me elongates just a bit. But I can still see symmetry.

But I'm not disagreeing. I just don't see it...yet:).

Keep in mind he's got a strong blur applied to it, at least it appears that way. So it's smoothing out the white shape and erasing any detail around the edges.

This is why I'm also guessing the words are watermarks (they say "blur" so probably some kind of trial plugin or software).

That white shape (rope, grocery bag, whatever it might be) is the most perplexing thing about that picture IMO!

Great work everyone trying to figure more about the pics.

I agree the words with "Blur" come from the software he was using to either smooth or refine the edges. Its some kind of Blur tool and it probably puts those words right in the areas of the photo you can take action on.

That way you can select which areas you want to blur or not blur.

As far as the white thing. I still wonder if it is a new clothesline he bought. See link below.

When buying clothesline at the store it comes in a coiled up spool with straight part in middle and when you take it out of the package you cannot get rid of the curved round ends until you use the rope a long time.

If he bought brand new clothes line then it would be curled like that on the ends of it.

What made me think of that is the last time i tried to just buy plain old rope the only thing I easily found at the hardware store is clothesline.

The perp may have run into the same problem and bought some for rope usage to tie up victim.

https://www.clotheslineshop.com/product-page/camping-rope-1-4-x-50

THIS IS AN UPDATED REPOSTING OF MY EARLIER VIDEO EXPERIMENTS being brought from the main threads by request for perusal. :eek:

My goal was to try to video and then take stills from the 60-80 foot mark (according to the estimates made by Gray Hughes based on BG's placement on the bridge). I asked my trusty assistants (my teen daughters) to help me recreate what it would look like if someone was filmed on a phone from the above distance. I chose 70 feet as the median and asked my daughter to walk to the 60 foot mark. The phone used was my Samsung Galaxy.

Please note: during the filming in both experiments, the video was crystal clear at all times, never out of focus, even while moving the camera.

In order to determine whether Libby filmed without using the zoom, for this first part of the experiment I did not zoom during the filming (I would zoom after the still was taken).

Right away we could see the camera eye view at 60 feet does not represent the naked eye view. The camera view makes my daughter look much futher away than she really is. This was a mistake I made the first time I posted this experiment. Somehow I didn't see the disparity between the views while looking over my other daughter's shoulder while she was filming. If filming at this unzoomed level, Libby would have hardly been able to see BG at all.

Still shot taken from video at 60 feet without zoom:
attachment.php

I took that still shot from above, cropped it and then tried to zoom in it to see if I could make out the features of my daughter. Well, as you can see, I have a pixelated mess zooming in and enhancing the photo after filming without the zoom on.

attachment.php

For part two of this experiment I again took a video of my daughter walking towards the camera starting at a distance of 70 feet down to 60 feet away. This time I zoomed while filming, grabbed my still and then tried to further zoom and enhance the still shot.

This time, by zooming in to film, it was a much truer representation of how far away BG would have been, which was tragically close. My daughter is still 60 feet away but she is zoomed at the maximum level which is more indicative of real life distance. I grabbed the still from this zoomed video and even before any further enhancements she is already looking blurry.

Still shot taken from video at 60 feet with zoom:
attachment.php

Next I cropped the still that I grabbed, zoomed in even further and enhanced it the best I could. This close up is much better and more detailed but very blurry. You cannot see my daughter's facial features but can certainly see it's a female, hair length and color, clothes type and color, and body lanuage. I don't know all the reasons why my stills might have come out so much worse the Libby's but it could have been my phone. I used a Samsung and we now know that Libby had an iphone.

attachment.php

So based on these two parts of the experiment, it seems apparent that Libby would have zoomed in while filming. BG was actually much closer than the unzoomed camera level showed. He could hardly be seen in the camera's eye view (first picture) and I think Libby would have naturally zoomed in, without thinking, just to be able to see him through the camera. For me, I have no doubt that Libby filmed at the zoomed level.

If that is true then it makes sense also that LE grabbed stills of BG from a zoomed in film. I think they then cropped the still and zoomed in further to get the pictures we have of BG (after much additional enhancing according to LE).

I did try this same experiment with my daughter's iphone (but only part two as I don't believe the first part applies) and taken in the opposite direction on the road to recreate the sun direction that we see in the shots of BG. I will post that separately soon. Oh yes, very importantly, imo and moo, of course.

Webby, in your recreation above, is that the top or bottom of your daughter's right foot?

The rest of that vid, might be something that is nasty and the public does not need to see.
Imo walking on a bridge you'd think would be okay to show people, which is why I'm under the impression, something is edited out of stills. Any experts know how easy it'd be to edit stuff out of vids? Webby you have a vid iirc of your youngin walking, can you edit stuff out and it look like a normal vid? I mean if BG is 60 ft away and Reallly in a bridge and not being indecent I would think unless something insane is going on we can't see, like how it's cropped so we can't see the full view, but even so wouldn't it show just the bridge and scenery surrounding? I'm really curious. Yes something probably happened shortly after he walked on or off the bridge, but what could've been going on while he just walked across? Even if he said crazy things that can be muted, and we'd be able to see mouth movement, a big benefit for recognition. Something imo has to be going on, IF he is on the bridge, there has to be a reason they won't release a few seconds of walking. Or maybe it is all they have vid, not audio wise but they have these shots so I'm really starting to wonder. Imo always. And no no don't think LE should release precious info, I'm just saying, there is a reason. Has to be.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Bab-Delta-Product-01_700x470.jpg
    Bab-Delta-Product-01_700x470.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 289
  • Bab-Delta-Product-05_700x470.jpg
    Bab-Delta-Product-05_700x470.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 288
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to study the images, experiment with them and analyze them.

What an amazing group of compassionate and insightful people you are!

Greatly appreciate all of your work.

Webby and others, since ik webby has recently placed BG on a road. I'd like to see another experiment with this again, but this time w no woodsy background if possible ik it's tedious, but I wanna know if its possible to place BG anywhere that can be just as pixelated as the bridge. I found this vid for help for those who use gimp, I would do it my lappy is broke due to water malfunction via daughter lol, and the gimp app is ridiculous on a phone. It should allow full background removal. I just my purpose for it is.. I wanna know if he's on the bridge, I'll assume he is since LE says so, but for s and g's I wanna know how possible removal is with little way of knowing by anyone who glances. Like you look and wouldn't realize it's been edited, for fun. Here is the link if anyone wants to try, iirc most gimp tools are at least similar to Photoshop too, I could be wrong all imo. https://youtu.be/frkMjiaVgTw

Hi, this is my first time posting on here so forgive me if I repeat anything or ask a stupid question! I was just wondering if anyone knows what make or model phone these photos came from? I'm curious because the photo(s), although zoomed, seem overly pixelated and blurry. As far as I know, any photo taken from a phone camera (at least a current phone) should be much more clear... Even if the photo wasn't a good one (i.e., was not focused, was taken while moving, etc.), the level of pixelation just seems strange to me. Just a thought!

Webby, in your recreation above, is that the top or bottom of your daughter's right foot?

Hi BoP and others who have been trying to answer questions regarding whether the soles of BG shoes can be seen in these photos. I grabbed some stills from another experiment video showing DD's similar feet positions while walking.

Top pics, sole up. Bottom pics, sole down. Hope this little graphic helps!

attachment.php

Attachments

• sm Feet Collage.jpg
    sm Feet Collage.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 450
Hi, this is my first time posting on here so forgive me if I repeat anything or ask a stupid question! I was just wondering if anyone knows what make or model phone these photos came from? I'm curious because the photo(s), although zoomed, seem overly pixelated and blurry. As far as I know, any photo taken from a phone camera (at least a current phone) should be much more clear... Even if the photo wasn't a good one (i.e., was not focused, was taken while moving, etc.), the level of pixelation just seems strange to me. Just a thought!

Ibn722:wagon:to the image thread!!

We know that LIbby had an iphone according to her grandparents but do not know the year/model.

However, these "photos" are not photos at all but are stills grabbed from the video that Libby took on her phone. The stills were very messy according to LE and had to be worked with extensively to get the pictures we do have.

Hope that answers your question? :fence:

Webby and others, since ik webby has recently placed BG on a road. I'd like to see another experiment with this again, but this time w no woodsy background if possible ik it's tedious, but I wanna know if its possible to place BG anywhere that can be just as pixelated as the bridge. I found this vid for help for those who use gimp, I would do it my lappy is broke due to water malfunction via daughter lol, and the gimp app is ridiculous on a phone. It should allow full background removal. I just my purpose for it is.. I wanna know if he's on the bridge, I'll assume he is since LE says so, but for s and g's I wanna know how possible removal is with little way of knowing by anyone who glances. Like you look and wouldn't realize it's been edited, for fun. Here is the link if anyone wants to try, iirc most gimp tools are at least similar to Photoshop too, I could be wrong all imo. https://youtu.be/frkMjiaVgTw

He can be placed anywhere,including on the bridge,Gray Hughes has done it multiple times.I don't believe the murderer was on the bridge.

He can be placed anywhere,including on the bridge,Gray Hughes has done it multiple times.I don't believe the murderer was on the bridge.

I don't understand. What reason would LE have to place BG on the bridge if that wasn't where he actually was when the video was taken?

I don't understand. What reason would LE have to place BG on the bridge if that wasn't where he actually was when the video was taken?
My honest guess....so that no other objects be in the picture so that the public focuses solely on his image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme