Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for space

Henry, one thing I notice about the jacket (and one of its selling points!) is that you cannot see an outline of a weapon. The picture of BG appears to show a weapon and pretty clearly at that which makes me think his jacket is of a lighter, windbreaker material. My opinion. What do you think about how the purpose of the jacket you show is to prevent anyone from detecting a weapon?

Hey Bird- Also notice on the soft shell jacket, the upper arm has some velcro, I assume, to put different patches if you like. I think I saw a post where someone was commenting about this. My pic is too blurry to see it. Maybe someone else here can see it.

SBM

Henry, I just realized someone else posted the last video you link to. I remember watching it.

The double zipper idea definitely works. The rest I'll leave to those who are best at detecting nuances in images. Such as, if BG's jacket has any pockets up high like on the green jacket picture you show.

Good job and welcome if I haven't said that before !

HI Bird- It could be the image enhancement is showing the outline. I also just researched a Rothco soft shell jacket that has a double zipper so it can open from the bottom and top like the BG pic. It also had a detachable hoodie. So he may have the hoodie up rather than wearing a hoodie under the jacket. There are more zippers (pouches) on this jacket than the other one. But I can't make out zippers in the enhanced pics.

Thanks Bird! I have another theory that I'm working on and would love help. I think the guy has a tattoo on his neck and the scarf is to hide these images. He might have tattoos on his fingers too and that's why he has his hands in his pockets. I read that LE thought he had a scarf on. But the tattoo might show in various shots when he didn't realize it.

It's worth a shot.

Margarita on the main thread wondered if it could be a lanyard like you have with an id hanging on it. Reading your posts reminds me I have an old one with writing actually on it. Could that be it?

With the pic of the searchers on the bridge could BG be put next to them like Webby did with her daughter?

BTW Webby how tall is your daughter? It could be a better guide than using the height of the side rails.

I haven't looked on here for a few days. Great work everyone.

Shire, my daughter is 5 feet 4 inches tall. Good idea to use her height as a unofficial measure. Never thought of that.

Thanks NIN~~~

I think there is one above that too....and if you look at the Black & White someone posted on the main thread (threads ago) (sorry, not sure who to give proper credit too) but there appears to be another patch on the left arm as well.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi BCA- Think I found the jacket that fits with your scenario.....Rothco soft shell concealed weapon jacket. it has velcro on the arms for patches.....room for 2 guns and 4 mags....a detachable hoodie.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rothco soft shell jacket.jpg
    Rothco soft shell jacket.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 555
Henry, I am sorry I am just posting to say thank you for your kind words. I am very pleased that you found this experiment we did helpful. It is always my hope that someone will find these postings useful. I mostly do them to answer the questions I have myself and then put them out there for others to do with as they will.

Interesting info about the jacket and I see that it is germaine to your theory. I cannot see this as the jacket myself at this point but I am always happy to be shown new possibilities.

I will be looking forward to hearing how your perspective has changed and what you think BG was actually there for that day, based on what you see in the photos.

Websight: Fantastic Work!!! I'm new here. Your work changed my perspective of this guy completely. My (Our) imaginations get carried away because we know the outcome of this horrible crime. But it clearly did not start out that way. Thank you so much for providing additional perspective.
I have also posted a pic of the jacket I believe he wore. It's a Rothco three season concealed weapon jacket with a pistol pouch. It can be purchased for $72 at Walmart, as well as a variety of other places. It comes in blue. It is likely that he is left handed since the right pouch appears to have a gun in it. A lot of people carry concealed weapons and buy this jacket. it's a little bulky because it has a gun and mags of bullets in the inside. I don't think he has "murder tools" tucked in his jacket.
With your work, and this very different perspective of a jacket, I theorize that this guy was there for different reasons than murdering two kids. He was walking purposefully and determined because he had something to do. What was it? I think it possible that the girls just showed up in his path.
Also below is a youtube link to a guy speaking and demonstrating this jacket. Very interesting.
Plausable?

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rothco+three+season+jacket&&view=detail&mid=1C24FA8F996D615BA3521C24FA8F996D615BA352&FORM=VRDGAR

attachment.php

HI Bird- It could be the image enhancement is showing the outline. I also just researched a Rothco soft shell jacket that has a double zipper so it can open from the bottom and top like the BG pic. It also had a detachable hoodie. So he may have the hoodie up rather than wearing a hoodie under the jacket. There are more zippers (pouches) on this jacket than the other one. But I can't make out zippers in the enhanced pics.

See also youtube video about this jacket and close up pics:
[video=youtube;badBYSZlf-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badBYSZlf-A[/video]

attachment.php

IMO, the Rothco jacket looks designed to carry a handgun in a vertical orientation, however what I see as a handgun on BG is horizontal. From what I see on the jacket a full sized handgun is unlikely to fit in that pocket horizontally. If he is wearing a concealed carry jacket then it is of horrible quality as the gun "print" is obvious to me. IMO for a gun to print like that it is likely under a thin windbreaker material. I'm a concealed carrier and have played around with these sorts of things a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone.

Per admin, self-drawn sketches are not permitted.

You may use whatever photo enhancement techniques you'd like with the images, but sketches are not allowed.

:tyou:

Hi all!!

Henry~~I don't see that as being the jacket as it has no buttons. I was researching that the other day and it is very hard to find a jacket with snaps or buttons.

rsnspi~~Great Work~~thanks for putting in the time to do that~~it definitely gives us a new perspective.

I've also been working on this...

Up thread someone posted a link to the two volunteers on the bridge. I looked at the link and it takes you to another "Update". So, I clicked on the update and the picture of the BG was there. So, I saved that picture to my computer. When I lightened that picture, to my surprise there appears to be writing on the jacket. I can't quite make it out~~"ING" or "INC" or something to that effect.

attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_eb08ec52-f3dc-11e6-8361-e3975a6d7d0a.html

So, I was wondering if NIN or someone else who is better at the photos than I am, could possible look at that photo and enhance it with their software.

TIA

Attachments

• Capture Letters Maybe.jpg
    Capture Letters Maybe.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 486
  • 58a4eff0e31a6.image.jpg
    58a4eff0e31a6.image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 463
I've also been working on this...

Up thread someone posted a link to the two volunteers on the bridge. I looked at the link and it takes you to another "Update". So, I clicked on the update and the picture of the BG was there. So, I saved that picture to my computer. When I lightened that picture, to my surprise there appears to be writing on the jacket. I can't quite make it out~~"ING" or "INC" or something to that effect.

attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_eb08ec52-f3dc-11e6-8361-e3975a6d7d0a.html

So, I was wondering if NIN or someone else who is better at the photos than I am, could possible look at that photo and enhance it with their software.

TIA

Compared to the shot of him a few seconds earlier, this one looks as if he is turning to walk towards the girls instead of past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sketches, be it freehand or atop a photo image, are not allowed.

attachment.php

These are some shoes I would like to throw out there because they are good for hiking. They are water resistant as well and suppose to be good for traction. The bottom of BG's left and right shoe each look different to me. The left one looks like a white label underneath and the right one looks like a design of sorts?

Attachments

• IMG_9484.jpg
    IMG_9484.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 346
The jacket to me definitely has buttons which is why the fabric is pulled from the weight (of the gun, for example). Here is one style I found which could be close.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 11.42.26 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 11.42.26 AM.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 342
Hi all!!

Henry~~I don't see that as being the jacket as it has no buttons. I was researching that the other day and it is very hard to find a jacket with snaps or buttons.

rsnspi~~Great Work~~thanks for putting in the time to do that~~it definitely gives us a new perspective.

Hi BCA- I agree....looking for a jacket with a double zipper.....the rothco has that but I don't think it has the tightness at the bottom of the jacket....maybe elastic at the bottom edge. A double zipper allows the mid point that we are seeing. The top zipper comes down and bottom zipper goes up. I will keep looking.

The jacket to me definitely has buttons which is why the fabric is pulled from the weight (of the gun, for example). Here is one style I found which could be close.
attachment.php
This one has snaps.

attachment.php

So, I decided to put BG in my iphoto app and use the blemish feature. I apparently kept the scope very large by mistake and swiped from bottom right to top right and this is what I got. What I thought was a speech bubble or some thought was a skull now looks like a Freddy Krueger face lol. I'm not exactly sure if this is legit to say that the blemish feature can recreate an image or stretch it out rather. What do y'al think?

Attachments

• IMG_9493.jpg
    IMG_9493.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 302
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics