Found Deceased IN - Jacqueline Watts, 33, Columbus, 3 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mine is terrible been choppy and barely any volume..I hope someone who actually got to see everything will be nice enough to transcribe what was said for us..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How sad. She died trying to save the dog.

It's cutting out. All I got was eyewitness saw her chasing a small white dog.

OMG, I wonder if she went into the water for the dog :(

I think the cameraman can clean out his desk and pick up his last paycheck. Geez.

She must have been such a sweet person. She couldn't let that little dog drown.

Autopsy is later this afternoon. Twitter is better because news people are posting comments.

The white dog was wearing a sweater.

Multiple people saw her chasing it.

The dog's body was also found downstream.

Both she and the dog died. This was a very sad accident, but she was apparently doing what she felt she had to, trying to save a puppy dog's life. There is a little light there. She must have been a wonderful person. RIP Jacqueline and puppy.

Honestly, from what I can understand between the video cutting out, etc., it sounds like we still need to wait for autopsy results. (Although if they found the body of a dog near her body, that certainly supports the idea she was chasing a dog. Can anyone confirm that that was stated?)

The dog was named Ringo. He was missing and they showed a copy of the flier "have you seen Ringo!"

Hmm. Now I'm seeing footage of a lovely ocean beach.

Per the end of press conference which had bad sound... going in and out. Bad camera work too. Visuals were not shown!!

So very sad...prayers for her family and owner of Ringo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay23
Back