GUILTY IN - Jada Justice, 2, Gary, 16 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't really care which one of them beat this child. they were both there. Neither one protected this baby. One is just as guilty as the other. Neither one deserves a deal they freaking burned her body, encased her in concrete, and as if that's not enough they put her in water. absolutely sickening.

I sure hope they do go for the DP.
There are plenty mitigating circumstances
child under age of 12
on drugs
truama to corpse
arson
false statements

Wonder what made this talk?

A few question's I can't get over. This mother supposedly had other children. Why was she only watching Jada? Where were the other children? And how old are they?

One other thing I thought Mom was lying the other night on NG when she was asked about the cousin doing drugs and she said she didn't. I think Mom knew the cousin was using.

I don't really care which one of them beat this child. they were both there. Neither one protected this baby. One is just as guilty as the other. Neither one deserves a deal they freaking burned her body, encased her in concrete, and as if that's not enough they put her in water. absolutely sickening.

I sure hope they do go for the DP.
There are plenty mitigating circumstances
child under age of 12
on drugs
truama to corpse
arson
false statements

Wonder what made this talk?

A few question's I can't get over. This mother supposedly had other children. Why was she only watching Jada? Where were the other children? And how old are they?

One other thing I thought Mom was lying the other night on NG when she was asked about the cousin doing drugs and she said she didn't. I think Mom knew the cousin was using.
I wrote a post earlier that didn't go through saying exactly the same thing about the mother. She was lying when asked about the drug use of her cousin.

I also want to know the real story here about how long the cousin/babysitter/baby killer had Jada and why did she have her at all?! Where was the mother supposed to be and gone for how long? There are many questions the mom needs to answer.

I know you're with God now, Jada. No more pain, only beautiful sights.
Another horrible crime against a baby. Neither of these two deserve to live. In Indiana, we have the DP and LWOP. If ever a bunch of garbage deserved it, these two do! As with the Katie Coleman case here in Seymour (which someone linked to earlier), that also deserved it.
My question is: does the state's attorney have to prove which one physically hit the baby, since they both were present when it happened and both participated in the rest of the crime, wouldn't both be considered equally guilty?

from the aunt blog the children are 10, 7,6,2 (i'm assuming jada is the 2 yr old) so sad she was not left with the other children.

the below comment made by the aunt on page 55

Thank you.
I doubt I'll ever move on, but I'll be able to come to terms with it eventually...
Our family has gone through at least 6 babies dying, but not like this...I do know that, even though we'll think of it and be sad, we'll be able to smile about the memories and the fact that she is in Heaven.
http://akikomiyahara.deviantart.com/journal/25378434/?commentsorder=2&offset=540#comments

I wrote a post earlier that didn't go through saying exactly the same thing about the mother. She was lying when asked about the drug use of her cousin.

I also want to know the real story here about how long the cousin/babysitter/baby killer had Jada and why did she have her at all?! Where was the mother supposed to be and gone for how long? There are many questions the mom needs to answer.

She supposedly left Jada with her on the 8th for a TWO WEEK vacation with a boyfriend. This is what I have read. Not absolutely sure if it's true. I don't understand why she was left there and not with the other children? Also wouldn't Dad have visitation during that two weeks? Just seems like there is more to this family and who took care of these children.

Lately here in Indiana (last 2 to 5 years), Death Penalty cases haven't been pursued. Near where I live, 2 men and 2 women robbed and beat a guy to death for drug and beer money. I think they got $20.00. The prosecutor isn't seeking the death penalty because of the cost. I have no links to any articles but it happened in Dunkirk, Indiana and there was an article where the reason for no DP was given as I stated above. There maybe numerous other examples if anyone wants to look. I think our Indiana DAs don't want to foot the bill.
JMO
Sean

She supposedly left Jada with her on the 8th for a TWO WEEK vacation with a boyfriend. This is what I have read. Not absolutely sure if it's true. I don't understand why she was left there and not with the other children? Also wouldn't Dad have visitation during that two weeks? Just seems like there is more to this family and who took care of these children.
I agree...there is something wrong with this entire thing.

Lately here in Indiana (last 2 to 5 years), Death Penalty cases haven't been pursued. Near where I live, 2 men and 2 women robbed and beat a guy to death for drug and beer money. I think they got $20.00. The prosecutor isn't seeking the death penalty because of the cost. I have no links to any articles but it happened in Dunkirk, Indiana and there was an article where the reason for no DP was given as I stated above. There maybe numerous other examples if anyone wants to look. I think our Indiana DAs don't want to foot the bill.
JMO
Sean

Same here in Seymour, Indiana, the prosecutor didn't seek the DP for the murder of K. Coleman. However, it did cost him the next election.

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2009/06/27/news/top/doc99f48010ba24f8d2862575e20001eefb.txt

Dead toddler's mother under investigation by Child Services

Child Services spokeswoman Ann Houseworth said an assessment into the safety of Melissa Swiontek's four surviving children was opened after the report of Jada's alleged abduction.

"While I can't speculate on whether the assessment was a result of her disappearance, I can say the assessment was opened as the result of a valid report," Houseworth said.

She said the allegations in the report met the level of abuse or neglect listed in the state statute

more at the link

http://www.thetimesonline.com/artic...orter/doc1dd1415b1d650611862575e1007939ce.txt

Cops: Home where Jada's baby sitter, others found was drug house

He said the pair apparently were getting their heroin from Tim Tkachik, the boyfriend of Engelica Castillo, who was baby-sitting Jada when she died and then allegedly was falsely reported to have been abducted from outside a gas station. Tkachik and Castillo apparently wanted to escape the pressure that developed once Jada was reported abducted in Lake County, so they moved into the basement of Osborne and Yama****a's home, Taylor said.

Taylor said the drug-dealing evidence the task force developed against Osborne and Yama****a allowed federal authorities and the Porter County SWAT team to raid the house Wednesday night.

Task force Supervisor Jeff Biggs, who also is team leader of the SWAT team, said the SWAT team used "flash-bang" devices and raided the house without incident.

more at the link

affadavit:
sad.sad.
stupid drug using people.... not fit to take care of any child.....

and although i do not think mom is guilty of Jada's death, why didn't she leave
Jada with her dad?
why.why.

Reading the affidavit jnTexas posted made me sick! sounds like these two had one thing on their mind and that was to get their next hit of heroin.

He put Jada in garbage bags?? She must have been dismembered or maybe I read it wrong. They drove around with her dead body in the car - going here and there, as though it was a lazy Sunday afternoon. The two of them are truly despicable human beings with no remorse. How can mom be such a terrible judge of character?

it wasn't her not covering it, and yes i agree with you, nancy needs a break from these missing children stories. but i was watching news most of day and it was either about the gov. from SC or then later michael jackson. and only a couple little blurps about other things. so i mean more the rest of the media.

Farrah only received a few minutes here and their. That was upsetting to me.
I didn't hear a thing about Jada being found until I came here. It is still unbelievable to me that a trusted relative could do something so horrible to a little baby girl. That has to hurt even worse if that is possible. If I was in Jada's mom's shoes I would probably go after that girl and tear every hair out of her head and then wring her neck. It sounds like Jada was abused more then one time while the cousin had her. She sure had Jada's mom fooled.

http://www.nwi.com/extras/pdfs/JADAAFFIDAVIT.pdf

Affidavit lots of info here.

I read the whole thing it has all the details and is very sad.

Interesting that the boyfriend was so easy to get talking. Maybe he wanted to get his two cents in before the girlfriend did. According to him all he did was come up with the burning of the body and when that didn't work to encase Jada in cement and dump her in the swamp. The video shows them both in the store buying the cement, etc.

I believe the mother knew that the babysitter was into drugs because she hesitated before she answered and then said "no, I don't think so." If she was around her cousin anytime at all she would have been able to tell she is an addict. Herion of all things!

I'm so glad that Jada was found so soon and that one of the killers told what happened. I wonder if he will be charged with murder too or just for everything else? He didn't stop the abuse so I think he is just as guilty. I hope they both get the DP.

So with the drugs they were using they got angry at this child? It breaks my heart, I am so sad. I always wonder what people are thinking during these times... Did the drugs wear off while they tried to burn her? How the H can they go to bed!!!!!! This makes me so angry. Everyday I look at my kids, I hope and pray I can always keep them safe. ANd everyday on the news the killers are your next door neighboros, a aunt, uncle, friend, teacher. I'm never trusting anyone with my children.

That was sickening to read. Those people are not even human. Who thinks like that? Oh she's dead, let's put her in a garbage bag? And if she was trying to do CPR, then why not call 911? I don't buy it, and I hope they never see the light of day. It sounds like poor Jada endured abuse on more than this final occasion.

Whether the boyfriend or the cousin did the beating they are both equally culpable in my eyes and I hope they both are put away for ever with nothing to think about, but what they did to that poor innocent child.

I still want to know where the other children were and why they were not kept together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stefunee
Back