IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With this guy's prison time, it wouldn't surprise me that he knows how to sabotage a DNA test.
Which brings me back to the SD Forensic Page he liked. Forgot to look at it. Making note to link. If someone can please find that and link it, that would be great, tia.

(eta: @Sillybilly, assuming this is allowed, of course.)

Last edited:
Thank you, noticing the word “LAW”.

Yeah, if you check out the "About me" section, they're basically a consulting company with a background in advanced forensics. They offer a consulting service for criminal attorney's or defendants in cases that include "complex scientific evidence". A lot of it seems to be the use of DNA.

SciLawForensics, Ltd

Last edited:
Yeah, if you check out the "About me" section, they're basically a consulting company with a background in advanced forensics. They offer a consulting service for criminal attorney's or defendants in cases that include "complex scientific evidence". A lot of it seems to be the use of DNA.
Wow. Interesting.
(@othram)

<bbm>

Just jumping off your post margarita .. Can we please get an actual link from somebody so everyone can see what is being discussed. Thanks !!

Does this work?
SciLawForensics, Ltd

(Link has just been updated in post by @OverTheRhine)

SciLawForensics, Ltd

*do we know what date JBC “liked it”? (Or whatever is done on FB). Then we can link to that direct post from his FB. Tia.

Eta: Interesting re: the above link - litigation support.

Last edited:
IMO fwiw I heard a case the other day where the DNA match was 1/50 not the normal 1/1000000000000000000

This happens all the time. Very common to see something like 1 out of the hundreds or thousands. What this means is that at the DNA loci that LE had to work with in that particular case (which may not have been all of the loci that they like to have to compare), the alleles were very common in the ethnic population that both the suspect and the sample came from.

<rsbm>

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I'm looking for a link that started this particular part of the discussion ... a link that specifically shows where Chadwell "liked" a post related to SciLaw.

Discussion:
IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 | Page 45 - Websleuths

Specific post:
IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021
2 days ago

“OverTheRhine” said:
“Did anyone else notice one of the pages he liked on facebook was SciLawForensics? They specialize in providing material to criminal defense teams on cases that involve "complex scientific evidence".

Most of the posts on their FB page are about DNA being used to solve old cases.

Looks like they're located in SD. Maybe something he researched in relation to a previous case from his time there.

Can someone here please provide a direct link for this. This is what @Sillybilly just said is needed.

Rsbm / BBM in red:
“SillyBilly” said:
We need a link to his page that shows him liking it, not the site itself.

Last edited:
I started looking through the pages' posts at the comments, likes, etc. The first (and so far only) interaction JC has had with the page was on a post dated March 4, 2016. The post was just a meme about fingerprints and "what they say about you = nothing". Idk if this is important or not but I definitely haven't found any interaction since March 4, 2016.

This happens all the time. Very common to see something like 1 out of the hundreds or thousands. What this means is that at the DNA loci that LE had to work with in that particular case (which may not have been all of the loci that they like to have to compare), the alleles were very common in the ethnic population that both the suspect and the sample came from.

“al·lele
/əˈlēl/

noun
GENETICS
plural noun: alleles
  1. one of two or more alternative forms of a gene that arise by mutation and are found at the same place on a chromosome”

I started looking through the pages' posts at the comments, likes, etc. The first (and so far only) interaction JC has had with the page was on a post dated March 4, 2016. The post was just a meme about fingerprints and "what they say about you = nothing". Idk if this is important or not but I definitely haven't found any interaction since March 4, 2016.

Yeah, I just went to the "likes" section of his facebook profile and noticed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria