GUILTY IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There being a clear, entrenched rule with no split of authority and no such extenuating circumstances present here as existed in Snyder, we conclude Chadwell is not permitted to challenge his convictions on direct appeal, and we affirm the trial court.
[8] Judgment affirmed.

Um ... Is his FB profile gone? Usually it calls right up for me, but I wanted to see if there is any hint of RA (Delphi) in his photos - specifically that one bar one of several men - and I am not finding it?
What name did he use? I will look.

Also, I looked to see where he is incarcerated.

One of the worst prisons in Indiana, if not the worst. I recall watching MSNBC's Lockup and Wabash Valley was often featured on it.

JAMES B CHADWELL II
DOC Number286303
First NameJAMES
Middle NameB
Last NameCHADWELL
SuffixII
Date of Birth03/1979
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Facility/LocationWabash Valley Level 4 Facility
Earliest Possible Release Date*10/15/2103

Last edited:
What name did he use? I will look.

Also, I looked to see where he is incarcerated.

One of the worst prisons in Indiana, if not the worst. I recall watching MSNBC's Lockup and Wabash Valley was often featured on it.

JAMES B CHADWELL II
DOC Number286303
First NameJAMES
Middle NameB
Last NameCHADWELL
SuffixII
Date of Birth03/1979
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Facility/LocationWabash Valley Level 4 Facility
Earliest Possible Release Date*10/15/2103
Pretty sure it was “Brian Chadwell” and the profile pic was him with one of his dogs.

Since I can not access the link to his appeal - here is what my notes say.

4/21/22: Order Granting Motion for Extension of Time to file Brief. Having reviewed the matter, the Court finds & orders as follows: 1. Appellant's verified Motion for Extension of Time to File Brief is granted as a final extension. 2. Appellant's Brief is due on May 12, 2022. 5/12/22: Argument: Chadwell’s convictions under Count 2 & Count 3 violate double jeopardy. Conclusion: For the foregoing reasons, Chadwell respectfully requests that this Court vacate Chadwell’s convictions under Count 2 & Count 3.
9/9/22 Update: There being a clear, entrenched rule with no split of authority & no such extenuating circumstances present here as existed in Snyder, we conclude Chadwell is not permitted to challenge his convictions on direct appeal, and we affirm the trial court. Judgment affirmed.

But this is from Sept. so don't know IF this is a NEW appeal of his??

@Niner Here's where things stand now. I haven't had a chance to read any of them.

09/28/2022 = Motion to Publish Memorandum Decision
Attorney:Karle, Brian Andrew
Party:Chadwell, James Brian II

10/06/2022 = Order Denying Motion to Publish
Having reviewed the matter, the Court finds and orders as follows: Appellant's Motion to Publish is denied. Bradford, C.J., Friedlander, Sr.J., concur.
Judicial Officer:Bradford, Cale J.
Serve:Karle, Brian Andrew
Serve:Rokita, Theodore Edward
Serve:Murray, Sierra Aspen

10/06/2022 = Document Transmitted

10/24/2022 = Petition to Transfer
Certificate of Service- Electronically Served 10/24/22

@Niner Here's where things stand now. I haven't had a chance to read any of them.

09/28/2022 = Motion to Publish Memorandum Decision

10/06/2022 = Order Denying Motion to Publish
Having reviewed the matter, the Court finds and orders as follows: Appellant's Motion to Publish is denied. Bradford, C.J., Friedlander, Sr.J., concur.
Judicial Officer:Bradford, Cale J.
Serve:Karle, Brian Andrew
Serve:Rokita, Theodore Edward
Serve:Murray, Sierra Aspen

10/06/2022 = Document Transmitted

10/24/2022 = Petition to Transfer
Certificate of Service- Electronically Served 10/24/22
Yeah, his attorney seems to not want to take no for an answer to having this heard, so keeps pushing it. (Sorry - not a lawyer, so I don't speak legalese.) The status on MyCase, until this "Petition to Transfer" was "waiting room" for a while. I had never seen that before.

Same. It could just be another in a long series of coincidences I guess. But, wow. So many.
Some of his photo's were saved bij @margarita25 in the media thread.
Is this picture taken by the bridge near KAK's home in Peru?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back