IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this guy has a criminal record and spent time in prison for a variety of things none of which seem to be sexual in nature or involving children. How strange do you think it is for someone to wait until they’re almost 40 years old to start molesting children?

This is the first time that he has been caught. Child Molesters can be preying on kids for a life time- and the truth may never come out. Also , he makes so many references about his rage against child molesters in his posts/videos, it raises an eyebrow for me.

Someone that I once knew told me "Pay attention to what people say, they will ALWAYS tell you what they are going to do." It fits perfectly in this case.

MOO JMO AMOO

BBM:
I know this guy has a criminal record and spent time in prison for a variety of things none of which seem to be sexual in nature or involving children. How strange do you think it is for someone to wait until they’re almost 40 years old to start molesting children?

It’s possible, I suppose, but in my opinion, highly unlikely.

Eta: Noting to look into this more, see latest stats/reference on that.

Eta2: This was a very brazen and very violent act, as we all know.

Last edited:
Initial story about the SD inmate.
Inmate faces assault sentence

“Chadwell was sentenced to prison in 2000 for an aggravated assault conviction in Pennington County. According to court records, Chadwell was convicted of punching a Rapid City police officer who was trying to arrest him in connection with damage caused to a vehicle parked in downtown Rapid City.”

Did you guys catch this? (I just noticed it even though it was copied over last night - it was buried in a long quote box here)

“Alias(es)
Chadwell, Blue

Chadwell, James Brian”

*source

Eta:
*additional note for reference:
Discharged from South Dakota Prison (DOC)
08/04/2016

(*What day did he go in?)

Last edited:
Indeed he does! I wonder how many cases this guy is legitimately linked too. His poor dogs. I bet they’ve already been euthanized. IMO

Could you please bump the link? Thank you very much in advance.

Eta:
Hey, everyone :) I know I said I couldn’t follow certain cases anymore...but my heart never left. This has brought me back and like most of you, I am hopeful. Going to watch and read silently.

(Well howdy stranger...)

Last edited:
As per TOS / The Rules, Etiquette & Information, we require links to ALL images and to information that is being stated as fact.

Please read the Social Media Rules found here and post accordingly or your post may be removed, along with all responses.

We do not have time to be constantly posting to remind members what they can and can not do. Everyone is responsible for knowing those rules and following them.

If you do not understand the rules, please private message a Mod or Admin and we will help clarify.

Sorry to sound short but dang, we are exceptionally busy here behind the curtain.

Thanks.

Did we ever get the PCA (Probably Cause Affidavit) with the minor’s name redacted? Making note as a reminder in case we haven’t (still catching up).

Eta / Bringing forward reference:

“In the probable cause affidavit filed on Wednesday, Lafayette Police were told that a 9-year-old girl had left her home around 6:30 p.m. It says that why police were searching for her in the neighborhood, they went to James Chadwell's home where he told police she had been at his home earlier but had since left.”

Court documents: 9-year-old victim says James Chadwell sexually assaulted her

Last edited:
Just because someone isn't caught, doesn't mean they aren't doing it. And how many molestation victims get shrugged off, anyway? And yes, that includes children.

Exactly.

Praying this little girl will get excellent counseling, and be able to heal and trust again at some point.

Excellent work by everybody on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper