IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unable to hear voice also when I click on videos so thank you for sharing info

I haven’t gone in yet. I wanted to last night, but took some of people’s words here as to their assessments of creepiness and did not want to go to bed with that voice or energy last night, KWIM. I’m still not ready for this TikTok business but have to go in some time. I tried last night, couldn’t do it. FB was tortuous enough.

I did sneak a listen on a FB video for a quick audio assessment. Thoughts on that later.

PS: Going in for TikTok, pass the brain bleach. I reaaaallly don’t want to do this.

Eta: I changed my mind, not going to torture myself (right now).

Eta: There’s a LOT here. Whether or not there are concrete connections to other cases we may be following.

Last edited:
Wait.... why hasn't anyone mentioned this insane knife that is on the top of the artwork?!?!?!?! Everything this guy does feels like a taunt. I mentioned yesterday that he blame shifts and I bet his ex girlfriends have stories. Now we find out there are multiple protective orders against him. I am anxious for those details. This guy feels like a big part of his pleasure comes from doing things right in plain sight.

I was only able to watch that tik tok that was posted individually. That one opened and played. Again... he mentions something about rape date. Then says the scar didn't come from cutting himself shaving. THEN spins it like he was the hero. I think whatever date that happened, rapes need to be looked at. This guy likes to show his evil and enjoys that no one puts it together.

My opinion, by the way. But it seems clear, to me.

(@otto, you busy? If not, no worries. Wondering if you wanted to post a couple map points, tia.)
I was only able to watch that tik tok that was posted individually. That one opened and played. Again... he mentions something about rape date. Then says the scar didn't come from cutting himself shaving. THEN spins it like he was the hero. I think whatever date that happened, rapes need to be looked at. This guy likes to show his evil and enjoys that no one puts it together.

My opinion, by the way. But it seems clear, to me.

You know, I was thinking about this earlier: rarely do we get such an up close and personal (of course some may be red herrings and “fronts”, “alter egos”, FAKE, ETC.)...

Yeah saw that discussion here last night and was like no thank you.
Yeah how about that post he reposted about going to jail if you see a man following a girl in the bathroom. HYPOCRITE..it’s like “opposite day”.

Monster. With fake messages.

BEWARE of such types. They can fool ya.

Eta:
“Don’t let them fool ya”
-Bob Marley

Eta2:
Don’t let them Take Ya”

Eta3:
“Say Something, Say something.”

Last edited:
View attachment 293755

At approx. 7 p.m. Monday, Jason Walling pulled into the alley near his home after work and noticed Chadwell speaking with a woman in a car. Five minutes later, Walling's daughters called him to the window to see all of the police cars at their next-door neighbor's house – Chadwell's house.

Another neighbor who lives across the street from JC’s house also saw the police cars and said, "They pulled someone out on a gurney. I guess it was the little girl. They had her covered, so I guess she had injuries."

Walling and the other neighbour said Chadwell was new to the neighborhood, and he had told them he was buying the house on contract and worked at a local factory.

Chadwell is being held in the Tippecanoe County Jail without bond for the criminal confinement case.

News in Lafayette, West Lafayette and Purdue University - JConline
I wonder who the "woman" was he was speaking with in a car ??
did he already have the girl in his basement ??
I think he must have if 5 minutes later cops were there ??

No kidding
his tictoc videos are creepy... Ewwww

To me, he comes off as two completely different people. On FB he projects smiling, joking, kidding around, etc. Look at me, ex-con making it in the world.
But those TikTok videos...those are scary. That is a scary guy in those videos and he wants to be scary and he is not messing around.
The difference in the two is very disturbing.

I wonder who the "woman" was he was speaking with in a car ??
did he already have the girl in his basement ??
I think he must have if 5 minutes later cops were there ??
MOO my thinking is it was Mom, driving around - talked to him again may be got the intuition it was him, called the canvassing police back.

Another thing that is bothersome imo is his expression re: his love for his dogs - pretty much a large chunk of his public posts. It’s almost like the whole dog display pics thing is part of his cover of being a predator, hard to explain, just some Bob Marley brainstorming...

Is he on the dark web? Sick .

Is it possible to have a grown man who beats and rapes a 9 year old, little girl who has to be taken out covered on a freaking GURNEY, who is “nice” to his dogs? This is without even considering her dog bite injury and whatever happened with that.

Is it possible he’s sweet to his dogs? I don’t think so jmo.

Guys, we are mostly old school here...this guy brings back memories of a lot of old cases...talking about PCA, like the worst freaking thing I ever read in my life? You want to see the worst thing you ever seen in your life, read the PCA for Jessica Ridgeway’s case. Her killer, ARS, young...Jessica’s case brought me here. This is very Jessica-ish in some ways.

Oh I miss @Foxfire...he mentioned something one time about, well he was referring to SKs specifically, and there is no indication of that here as we know to this point but...he said something about age 14, 15...

I look forward to your timeline, @Inthedetails , if you can swing it. If not, no worries, I’m very busy at the moment in COVID.

Last edited:
@margarita25 what do you mean by PCA?
I gotcha, stand by. Back in 2 and 2. Just like “Love Connection”, Chuck Woolery. Will add as eta, my friend.

Eta: @CrimeAway
Post 185
IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl, 9, found in his home, Lafayette, Apr 2021

Eta2:
@CrimeAway
“In the probable cause affidavit filed on Wednesday,Lafayette Police were told that a 9-year-old girl had left her home around 6:30 p.m. It says that why police were searching for her in the neighborhood, they went to James Chadwell's home where he told police she had been at his home earlier but had since left.”

Court documents: 9-year-old victim says James Chadwell sexually assaulted her

* Note: Re BBM, hopefully there is the PCA published with the victim’s name redacted / (still reading here)

I think that is it very possible and even probable that he is kind to his dogs. As someone else posted a while ago, when he was attacking that little girl and she was fighting back, the dog may have thought that she was attacking his owner. Dogs are dogs.

I think that is it very possible and even probable that he is kind to his dogs. As someone else posted a while ago, when he was attacking that little girl and she was fighting back, the dog may have thought that she was attacking his owner. Dogs are dogs.

Of course there is the aspect of a dog protecting his/her owner.

Thanks for your reply, I personally am not sure if someone can be a child abuser, but not a dog abuser, just something I’m filing away for later, sadly. Maybe there is a separation. I don’t operate on that dark level so I couldn’t tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper