IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So. His Facebook posts. One of sweet girl's relatives have made some interesting and telling comments regarding this subject under several of this trash piles most recent posts.

So, my guess is no. These dogs were abused in their own ways. My opinion only. I do not think he was good to anyone. Not even dogs. They are just more loyal and can't tell.

Another thing that is bothersome imo is his expression re: his love for his dogs - pretty much a large chunk of his public posts. It’s almost like the whole dog display pics thing is part of his cover of being a predator, hard to explain, just some Bob Marley brainstorming...

Is he on the dark web? Sick ****.

Is it possible to have a grown man who beats and rapes a 9 year old, little girl who has to be taken out covered on a freaking GURNEY, who is “nice” to his dogs? This is without even considering her dog bite injury and whatever happened with that.

Is it possible he’s sweet to his dogs? I don’t think so jmo.

Guys, we are mostly old school here...this guy brings back memories of a lot of old cases...talking about PCA, like the worst freaking thing I ever read in my life? You want to see the worst thing you ever seen in your life, read the PCA for Jessica Ridgeway’s case. Her killer, ARS, young...Jessica’s case brought me here. This is very Jessica-ish in some ways.

Oh I miss @Foxfire...he mentioned something one time about, well he was referring to SKs specifically, and there is no indication of that here as we know to this point but...he said something about age 14, 15...

I look forward to your timeline, @Inthedetails , if you can swing it. If not, no worries, I’m very busy at the moment in COVID.
Foxfire...he was one of our best. Not forgotten.

Of course there is the aspect of a dog protecting his/her owner.

Thanks for your reply, I personally am not sure if someone can be a child abuser, but not a dog abuser, just something I’m filing away for later, sadly. Maybe there is a separation. I don’t operate on that dark level so I couldn’t tell ya.

IMO, as someone who has been involved in animal rescue for over 20 years, I do think that it is possible for someone to abuse animals and not children, and also probably less frequently, to abuse children, and not animals. Obviously, there is a lot of overlap with crimes of this nature. One of my biggest frustrations is that in certain areas, LE still doesn't take "THE LINK" seriously.
I've worked in a location where the local LE wouldn't even return phone calls most of the time.

What is the Link | National Link Coalition

Search

Perhaps it's time we added a "Crimes against Animals" sub forum?

IMO, as someone who has been involved in animal rescue for over 20 years, I do think that it is possible for someone to abuse animals and not children, and also probably less frequently, to abuse children, and not animals. Obviously, there is a lot of overlap with crimes of this nature. One of my biggest frustrations is that in certain areas, LE still doesn't take "THE LINK" seriously.
I've worked in a location where the local LE wouldn't even return phone calls most of the time.

What is the Link | National Link Coalition

Search

Perhaps it's time we added a "Crimes against Animals" sub forum?
Thank you sooo much, and I love and value your feedback! This is exactly why I asked, I’m feeling this need to work through this as we go forward...

I can’t see or feel the separation yet...

Here’s what I want to say (and cheers to you and your rescue - let’s exchange pit rescue pics ❤️)

Whatever happens going forward, IMO, IT WAS NOT THE DOG’S FAULT. This I feel in my heart, JMO.

Also, emotion aside, academically, the reports and data on the connection between crimes of this nature and animal abuse...

Hoping to see update on our unnamed hero (who’s anonymity we will always protect) who put this maniac away, you go girl. I am SO sorry <modsnip>

He is OFF the streets, sweetheart.

Hoping to hear you are home and healing.

Eta
So, can we at least name her something, I hate to refer to her as the un named victim, I think of Angel, hero, strong girl, wonder girl...what do you all think, ideas for a name for this special girl?

eta2
His friends list seems to have disappeared.
Oh yeah. Seen that before, lol.

Too bad, FBI already has your info and stand by for an interview hahaha cuz they’re gonna be contacting you haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you sooo much, and I love and value your feedback! This is exactly why I asked, I’m feeling this need to work through this as we go forward...

Here’s what I want to say (and cheers to you and your rescue - let’s exchange pit rescue pics ❤️)

Whatever happens going forward, IMO, it was NOT THE DOG’S FAULT.

I had to get that off my chest.

Hoping to see update on our unnamed hero who put this maniac away, you go girl. I am SO sorry <modsnip>

No, I certainly don't blame the dogs.

I've been bitten MANY (15+) times, and in every case, the dog was either extremely traumatized due to previous abuse, extremely anxious and/or very poorly socialized.

I'm hoping in this case, they at least hold the dogs, evaluate them and do a full forensic exam (including rape kit). Unfortunately, animals have been found with human STIs, due to abuse.
A lot of areas do not even think to investigate these things.

If you don't seek, you cannot find. If you don't find, you cannot solve, mitigate, or cure.
All MOO.

What Is Veterinary Forensic Science? Special Q&A with Dr. Rachel Touroo

ETA: Or I was in the wrong for not reading the dog, and reading their (sometimes subtle) signs well enough.
Cats, on the other hand, they are stealth attackers, with no mercy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I certainly don't blame the dogs.

I've been bitten MANY (15+) times, and in every case, the dog was either extremely traumatized due to previous abuse, extremely anxious and/or very poorly socialized.

I'm hoping in this case, they at least hold the dogs, evaluate them and do a full forensic exam (including rape kit). Unfortunately, animals have been found with human STIs, due to abuse.
A lot of areas do not even think to investigate these things.

If you don't seek, you cannot find. If you don't find, you cannot solve, mitigate, or cure.
All MOO.

What Is Veterinary Forensic Science? Special Q&A with Dr. Rachel Touroo

Word.

eta: @CrimeAway - Thank you, I just worked out what I was thinking about, trying to say, wrapping around in my mind as I study this disgusting individual in doses with brain bleach

There is no tellin’ how this individual trained his dogs
. I suspect it is not good. Noting for record as an unverified professional in pitbull rescue JMO.

*eta @CrimeAway , you know me, gotta note “for reference” lol

Last edited:
Another thing that is bothersome imo is his expression re: his love for his dogs - pretty much a large chunk of his public posts. It’s almost like the whole dog display pics thing is part of his cover of being a predator, hard to explain, just some Bob Marley brainstorming...

Is he on the dark web? Sick ****.

Is it possible to have a grown man who beats and rapes a 9 year old, little girl who has to be taken out covered on a freaking GURNEY, who is “nice” to his dogs? This is without even considering her dog bite injury and whatever happened with that.

Is it possible he’s sweet to his dogs? I don’t think so jmo.

Guys, we are mostly old school here...this guy brings back memories of a lot of old cases...talking about PCA, like the worst freaking thing I ever read in my life? You want to see the worst thing you ever seen in your life, read the PCA for Jessica Ridgeway’s case. Her killer, ARS, young...Jessica’s case brought me here. This is very Jessica-ish in some ways.

Oh I miss @Foxfire...he mentioned something one time about, well he was referring to SKs specifically, and there is no indication of that here as we know to this point but...he said something about age 14, 15...

I look forward to your timeline, @Inthedetails , if you can swing it. If not, no worries, I’m very busy at the moment in COVID.
Never underestimate the ability of a psychopath to deceive you.

Published: January 2, 2020
Disaronno Ameretto Liqueur Theft

... was taken into custody after a successful jump over a fence ended with an unsuccessful landing.

James Chadwell, 40, of Peru, IN, and a bottle of Disaronno Amaretto Liquor was located in the left sleeve of his coat. After being read his Miranda Warning, Mr. Chadwell admitted to stealing the bottle of liquor and stated that he knew the liquor store wouldn’t press charges against him.

https://hot1079fortwayne.com/news/i...-by-a-foot-pursuit-lands-indiana-man-in-jail/

(JCs wearing orange and white prison garb in mugshot.)

I believe it to be accurate.
Screenshot source pacer.uscourts.gov

“He helped his fiancé and her children...”:

faf83e8b-bba0-4161-825d-2f14962c5952-jpeg.293867

Eta: Noting for the record the date of this document:
January 12, 2011

It's a novel.
He also had a fiancee with children

They may have some things to say, or not - I suspect LE may follow up with them carefully.

Foxfire...he was one of our best. Not forgotten.
If you see from my signature he said, “Before you can connect the dots, you have to collect the dots”. This couldn’t be more opportune.

Agreed, and to add to this, sometimes when child abusers have apparent blank periods where it appears that they have no reported offenses, it's actually because they've gotten into relatively stable relationships where they had ready access to children. So they didn't have to put themselves out there and abduct or groom other children, they had victims in their home. Horrible as it is to contemplate.

Yep. Well said, Yemelyan.

Last edited:
He is OFF the streets, sweetheart.

Hoping to hear you are home and healing.

Eta
So, can we at least name her something, I hate to refer to her as the un named victim, I think of Angel, hero, strong girl, wonder girl...what do you all think, ideas for a name for this special girl?

Sadly, the local evening news reported that the child remains hospitalized.

The victim's mother posted under at least two FB posts on JCs FB page.

Sadly, the local evening news reported that the child remains hospitalized.

The victim's mother posted under at least two FB posts on JCs FB page.
God, did you see the size of that dog pictured. It's head looks more like a Great Dane. That poor little girl, on top of being sexually assaulted and choked, was bit by that behemoth. God Bless her little self and heal her in all ways needed.

I was only able to watch that tik tok that was posted individually. That one opened and played. Again... he mentions something about rape date. Then says the scar didn't come from cutting himself shaving. THEN spins it like he was the hero. I think whatever date that happened, rapes need to be looked at. This guy likes to show his evil and enjoys that no one puts it together.

My opinion, by the way. But it seems clear, to me.

Right. That made no sense. Talks about "rape date" and then spins it. Everything with this guy is the opposite. Leave the little people alone? Then he brutally and savagely assaults a nine year old.

What you got a cut on your nose from saving someone?

Nothing is this creeps fault. Blame shifts. Not the brightest bulb either. I don't think he is "crazy". He's a con. Predator full of BS.

He was going to murder that little girl.

Thanks for posting this, but that document was a bunch of word vomit.

he helped his fiancé? Big deal , KWIM?

that’s kinda what one is supposed to do when in a relationship. Right? He held a job? He paid his fines? So what? That’s the bare minimum - at least in my book.

give the guy a gold star and a cookie.

That bar for praise needs raised a little higher. MOO
Agreed.
And they mentioned 'his fiancé and her children.' :eek:....that is a frightening thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper