IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember somehow we were able to see Todd Koelhepp’s Amazon wish list? I wonder if that’s possible here.

JBC had mentioned “ordering supplies” on his FB. I remember wondering at the time if this was code for weed, if he was dealing. Just a thought.
This is an excellent idea. How was it done before because we have an email address but doesn’t it require a password to access the Amazon account?

His tone in many of the TikTok videos is pedantic. He is trying to share his vast wisdom (/sarcasm) and approval/encouragement with his audience. Delusional, narcissistic, and has a self image utterly at odds with his repeatedly violent/criminal actions.

In sum, creepy as hell.

I haven't yet summoned the stomach to take a look at his FB videos. From the thumbnails it looks as though he fancies himself an artist and musician as well. Gag.
Gag indeed. A self absorbed l-o-s-e-r. And (alleged) child rapist. Just what prisons were built for.

Amateur opinion and speculation

well he is a true sadist , so he is sadistic and will enjoy all sadistic activities even if he doesn't have a child to torture..he will look for other means.

he is a child rapist and a pedophile though because he is attracted sexually to children...and likes to rape them and probably murder them. so he is a Sadist first and foremost with pedophillac tendencies as he enjoys destroying the weak and innocent. mOO

Another thing I can’t help but think about lately, unfortunately, is ARS who killed Jessica. Before he killed Jessica, who was only 10, he had attacked an adult female jogger some months prior. Sometimes pedophiles/hebephiles may not exclusively prey on young victims. So, I think it’s important to keep this mind as we evaluate the potential for his connection to other cases, for example, Alicia Hummel (still needing to confirm where he was on June 1, 2015 - still behind here and studying all the documents, catching up. Maybe it’s already been answered/posted.) There is so much material. At some point we are going to need some major organization here . Feel free to volunteer. :)

The information I posted here earlier is incorrect! My apologies.

Our @Tiff23fr posted the correct information: (Thanks @Tiff23fr !)

Post #418 by @Tiff23fr :

An attempt at piecing together the contributions to a timeline so far. If anything was missed please do add. All JMO/Just my observations - pulled together with helpful information posted by others.

02 08/17/1999 BATTERY RESULTING IN BODILY INJURY-
35-42-2-1(a)(1)(A)
03 08/17/1999 ILLEGAL CONSUMPTION OF AN ALCOHOLIC BEVE-
7.1-5-7-7(2)
04 08/17/1999 CRIMINAL RECKLESSNESS RESULTING IN SERIO-
Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

9/17/2001: South Dakota sentenced “Felon in possession of handgun”: previously posted images Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
5/14/2009: Began supervised release SD - resided at Arch Halfway House in Sioux Falls (Source: image attached - retrieved via Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records)
8/29/10: traveled to Rock Valley Iowa without permission (Source: -image attached - retrieved via Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records image attached)
9/2/10 Case filed in Sioux County, IA (Other Judgement) https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm
12/5/10: left halfway house and did not return (Source: image attached - retrieved via Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records - image attached)
12/6/10: Warrant issued for return to custody (Source: Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records- image attached)
1/12/11: Memorandum in request of release (Source: Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records - image attached)
1/18/2011: appears he was paroled (Source: Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records - image attached)

Appears he may have been out on supervised release during this time and the request below was a hearing on leaving the state? JMO???
If anyone has found a credible source that shows something different please update.

10/8/2015: Parole hearing (appears granted to transition to Indiana) (Post #288) https://boardsandcommissions.sd.gov/bcuploads/ParoleBoardDecisionsOctober2015.pdf

<GAP in info>

1/26/2016: Updated profile pic on Facebook

3/14/16: released on OR bond in Tippecanoe County, IN Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

5/4/16
: Failure to appear Tippecanoe County, IN Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

7/20/16 Operating Intoxicated (Kokomo, IN): Police reports July 20, 2016
1/26/2017 Case in Sioux County, IA (Case Dismissed) https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm
9/24/19 (Post # 253) Protective Order (Miami County, IN): Search Protective Orders and No Contact Orders
7/21/20 (Post #253) Protective Order (Tippecanoe, IN): Search Protective Orders and No Contact Orders
8/10/20 - criminal trespassing and public intoxication (Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase)

4/21/21 - arrest in current case (79D04-2104-MC-000408) public.courts.in.gov

Last edited:

Thank you.

I’m not ruling that voice out, at all, upon a quick listen of just the first few snippets. I’ve got two windows open and going back and forth.

I haven’t gone in for TikTok yet, still drinking brain bleach before I go in.

Eta: The art is interesting. 2 figures, a girl sitting in a tree and a skeleton figure.

Last edited:
This is an excellent idea. How was it done before because we have an email address but doesn’t it require a password to access the Amazon account?

yes, but not to see his wishlist if it’s not marked private.

eta: Amazon changed how the lists work so we won’t be able to find it:
How to Find an Amazon Wish List
In the past, you could make an Amazon wish list public. Now, it needs to be specifically shared with you.

There’s a moment in the “rape date” video on TikTok where his nostrils flare and his eyes change as he looks into the camera that sent absolute chills up my spine. He is a dangerous predator.

ewww, just took a tour through dude's tiktok.

Of note: He currently has 100 followers. I can bet it was less than 20 before his arrest and the curious looked him up. His affect is weird, almost like he can't decide if he wants to portray some tough guy, don't F with me image or Mr. Sensitivity/Unity. His video about National Rape day BS was absolute cringe.

Alright, I’ve downloaded TikTok and going in for a full assessment, I soooooooo do NOT want to do this. Been putting it off. Will need to burn some sage over my monitor afterwards.

*If I’m going to download TikTok, I might as well learn one of those dances afterwards. Look out, let’s hope I don’t pop a hip out!

Chadwell was paroled in 2016 from S.D. prison.
He was there from before 2002 and he had 5 years added to his original sentence by assaulting a prison guard there.

Offender Locator :: SD Dept of Corrections
Tif put together a rough timeline a cpl pages ago (post #418 I believe). The docs included there showed him in jail from 9/2001 thru 5/2009 before being moved to a halfway house. So from 2009 until his parole in 2016, he could have had some limited freedom of movement to & from a work-release type of environment. I'm not sure how closely he'd have been tracked thru that but I'm don't know that it would have been completely impossible for him to be unaccounted for thru a portion of a day.

Alright, I’ve downloaded TikTok and going in for a full assessment, I soooooooo do NOT want to do this. Been putting it off. Will need to burn some sage over my monitor afterwards.

*If I’m going to download TikTok, I might as well learn one of those dances afterwards. Look out, let’s hope I don’t pop a hip out!

you will need eyeball bleach, ear canal bleach and possibly electric shock treatments and alcohol to erase the trauma. seriously his voice is a match for me. .mOO

One vibe I also got, on his FB, is that he seems to be potentially homophobic. I know sometimes this can be a “front”, jmo, when someone goes out of their way about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member