IN IN - Jasmine McNew, 20, Found Dead in Home - New Albany, 6 Sept 2019.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Where are you getting that info? I would think that since the victim was married, regardless of the spouse's gender, (s)he would be referred to as wife and/or husband, not wife and/or boyfriend. I haven't read anything about a boyfriend in mainstream media; could you please direct me to the source?

Where are you getting that info? I would think that since the victim was married, regardless of the spouse's gender, (s)he would be referred to as wife i see what you meanand/or husband, not wife and/or boyfriend. I haven't read anything about a boyfriend in mainstream media; could you please direct me to the source?
Where are you getting that info? I would think that since the victim was married, regardless of the spouse's gender, (s)he would be referred to as wife and/or husband, not wife and/or boyfriend. I haven't read anything about a boyfriend in mainstream media; could you please direct me to the source?
I see what you mean. Maybe i read it wrong. I have never seen ANYTHING about a boyfriend . The obit said "loving wife" i was just saying "the loving wife" is male. I havent seen the actual word "boyfriend" in this story anywhere. Sorry for misunderstanding. I know jasmine is female..and her family referred to her spouse as "wife"...

Off topic posts have been removed.

Perhaps learning how to use the website would be best discussed through private conversations so as not to derail the thread.

Thanks.

A few observations to hopefully get this thread on track:

1. There is 0 connection between Jasmine's death and Abby and Libby.
2. Jasmine was in a recent marriage with a transgender female XM. This person is NOT the father of her children. We can reasonably assume XM and Jasmine were living together.
3. The father of Jasmine's children is the man pictured in her facebook timeline with the kids. He is STILL MALE.
4. Her family speaks of loss and sadness, not about getting justice. You can find their names in the obit, or by looking at who loves her facebook photos.
5. She has one female friend that interacts with her on SM and that friend is the only one lashing out at the men in her life and alluding to it being murder.
6. There has not been an arrest.
7. The loving wife XM has been consistently posting on FB since this happened and none of the posts are about Jasmine, grief or alluding to any tragedy. In fact, they are a bit creepy IMO. In the interest of keeping to TOS, I will only comment on XM in the context of Jasmine's death until we know more. Keep in mind people can have private posts on FB that are much more personal than what they show the public.

Am i confused or are people seriously trying to connect this to Melinda Loveless? So she gets out of jail then kills someone she couldn't possibly have known since she was born after Melinda was jailed the very next day? Sorry, i find that absurd.

2. Jasmine was in a recent marriage with a transgender female XM. This person is NOT the father of her children. We can reasonably assume XM and Jasmine were living together.
3. The father of Jasmine's children is the man pictured in her facebook timeline with the kids. He is STILL MALE.
4. Her family speaks of loss and sadness, not about getting justice. You can find their names in the obit, or by looking at who loves her facebook photos.
5. She has one female friend that interacts with her on SM and that friend is the only one lashing out at the men in her life and alluding to it being murder.
7. The loving wife XM has been consistently posting on FB since this happened and none of the posts are about Jasmine, grief or alluding to any tragedy. In fact, they are a bit creepy IMO. In the interest of keeping to TOS, I will only comment on XM in the context of Jasmine's death until we know more. Keep in mind people can have private posts on FB that are much more personal than what they show the public.
I completely agree about your #7. I was quite puzzled and raised an eyebrow or two. MOO

Thank you for bringing some coherence to this thread!

On another note, I'm wondering if the "80 hours" thing was a typo or misquote. I have never in my life heard of LE being at a crime scene FOR TWO WEEKS! Maybe neighbor meant 8 hours? That seems more reasonable.

For some reason...my theory is self-harm. Nothing to back it up, as I haven't even looked at her social media.

On another note, I'm wondering if the "80 hours" thing was a typo or misquote. I have never in my life heard of LE being at a crime scene FOR TWO WEEKS! Maybe neighbor meant 8 hours? That seems more reasonable.

For some reason...my theory is self-harm. Nothing to back it up, as I haven't even looked at her social media.

80 hours is a little over 3 days.

I'm not 100% sure about points 2 and 3. I found a March 2018 court filing for a divorce from a male that shares Jasmine's current last name, it doesn't appear it was ever finalized. I have a feeling her husband from 2018 is her current wife.

JMO it's a bit confusing.

The obit said "loving wife" i was just saying "the loving wife" is male...I know jasmine is female..and her family referred to her spouse as "wife"...

I have no desire to derail this thread but as you are a new member, I just wanted to note that WS is a victim-friendly website and comments are expected to be respectful towards the victim(s) and their families. In this case, if the victim and her family acknowledged her spouse as female, then our comments should likewise respect that.

IMO/MOO

I'm not 100% sure about points 2 and 3. I found a March 2018 court filing for a divorce from a male that shares Jasmine's current last name, it doesn't appear it was ever finalized. I have a feeling her husband from 2018 is her current wife.

JMO it's a bit confusing.

Jasmine's conflict with XM is definitely something to keep an eye on...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz
Back