GUILTY IN - Katelyn Wolfe, 19, Linton, 6 June 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Damn. Jordan W. Buskirk is one of her fb friends. Nice looking boy holding a baby. :(
Randal Crosley is on Jordans FB friends. He also is with a young girl holding a baby. These boys dont look like hoods.

What do "hoods" look like?

These boys? They are grown men.

"The Wolfes think Katelyn went out Wednesday night with Crosley and Buskirk. The three had spent time together that same day.

The Wolfes say the last text Katelyn sent was to Randy Crosley, and in Katelyn's last Facebook post, Katelyn talked about "looking to have some fun and she said she was going to go with these creeps who kept driving by" said Laura Wolfe.

Laura Wolfe says Katelyn may have been using humor when describing her friends as creeps."

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime/parents-respond-to-daughters-body-found

Source Healine: Autopsy provides Linton police clues in Katelyn Wolfe's death

video:
http://www.wthr.com/story/22567116/...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8982877

Extracts:
LINTON -
Katelyn Wolfe's autopsy now gives Linton police important clues in her death. Chief Troy Jarrell confirmed the cause of death of the 19-year-old on Tuesday, "It's death by asphyxiation. Those are preliminary, depending on the outcome of probably other tests."
---
At a café on Linton's Main Street, Katelyn and her dad, both artists, liked to hang out. Dad's pictures hang there.

"He's devastated," said Lewellyn. "Katelyn was his only daughter. Katelyn's mother passed away - it'll be three years."

Eric Wolfe's paintings are now for sale. The café owner said "in order for him to pay for his daughter's funeral, because they don't have insurance."
Her father's paintings can be purchased at the Francisco de Borja coffee shop on Main Street in Linton,

Is this going to turn out to be a claim of a sex act gone astray?

Is this going to turn out to be a claim of a sex act gone astray?

I thought about that. Remember Taylor Behl a few years ago and she suffocated during a sex act supposedly according to Fawley.

Murder of Taylor Behl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On Wednesday, October 12, 2005, Fawley, against his attorney's advice, spoke to police investigators. Fawley reportedly admitted to being with Behl the night of September 5 and into the early morning hours of September 6, 2005. He allegedly said that Behl died accidentally during a consensual sex act (likely erotic asphyxiation) with him in her car at Mathews County, Virginia. He claimed he then panicked and dumped her unburied body in a shallow ravine.

I thought about that. Remember Taylor Behl a few years ago and she suffocated during a sex act supposedly according to Fawley.

On Wednesday, October 12, 2005, Fawley, against his attorney's advice, spoke to police investigators. Fawley reportedly admitted to being with Behl the night of September 5 and into the early morning hours of September 6, 2005. He allegedly said that Behl died accidentally during a consensual sex act (likely erotic asphyxiation) with him in her car at Mathews County, Virginia. He claimed he then panicked and dumped her unburied body in a shallow ravine.

I remember Taylor's case very well - it's what first brought me to WS.

I certainly hope we aren't facing the same situation with Katelyn's death.

When it comes to men I actually find some of those sex acts gone astray believable...if only they had called 911 at the time...then some men are so . so incredibly dumb they panic.

In Katelyn's case i could see her being attracted to one and they started playing when the 2nd wanted to get in on it and things went south, or it started as a threesome but she backed out and as men do when excited they only reacted. Not that its an excuse in any way shape or form, they deserve to be locked up for years.

BTW i am not in anyway impugning Katelyn here, i just remember my teens and the only lesson i really learnt is if a woman wants to play dangerously with 2 men, more power to her, its double the work. Also the idea is often more exciting than the actuality so she could have started then called a red card,.

You know, i always believed Fawley. It is clear he had some experience with erotic aspyxia or he wouldn't have thought of it and there are more than a few who play that game and end up dead. Often by their own hand but with others as well. It takes a really strong minded, clear headed and experienced person to play it at safely (not that its ever safe but if you want the odds on your side) and Fawley wasn't. Now anyone in the bdsm lifestyle seriously would already know to call 911 immediately even if she was dead because if upfront about it, and you are known to play that way especially the dead person, charges are on the low end. Essentially its accidental. Fawley deserves his 30 years for the coverup and pain he put everyone through searching for her

Just a question because I'm not familiar with erotic asphyxiation: is it always the man doing this to the woman, or is it also done the other way round?

This is the strangest thing. I don't know what dad knows. But they must have done SOMETHING wrong, or else they would have called 911. Why toss her in the woods and let her dad search for her if she died accidently?

Just on my local news 25 that Randy came to their house alot and dad said he was always respectful to his house and him. Also Randy got arrested on an unrelated charge so he was in jail but Jordan went on searches. :(. Whatever is going on it bothers me the way the dad comes across as almost feeling sorry for the boys. This could hurt an upcoming trial. They said she was strangled so I dont know how that could be an accident. This certainly is a weird case. I dont think Ive seen parents so mellow before. Most of the time they are very pizzed off. Maybe its just the shock of it all.

Not looking so nice anymore.

You got that right! I posted earlier that they both looked so clean cut and harmless. After knowing what they did to this poor girl and seeing those mugshots, well WOWZA! That can sure change how a person looks in a heartbeat! I hope justice is fast approaching for poor Katelyn and her family. Cut down right at the beginning of her life. Just so sad

Just a question because I'm not familiar with erotic asphyxiation: is it always the man doing this to the woman, or is it also done the other way round?

From what I have read, it can be done both ways. This type of erotic asphyxiation goes hand in hand with bondange and S&M type things as well. I know people can get a little "playful" in the bedroom, but to be that into it and not notice your parnter struggling to breath? I am not so sure about that. This also reminded me of a game my mother played when she was a teen. She is 55 now and I have heard this game is making a comeback. A group of friends (or atleast a pair) would gather and one would actually choke themselves until they passed out. I guess the high when coming back to a concious state was what they were after. My mom told me this well into my adult years, but it's one of those things I am afraid to talk to my kids about. I don't think my 12 year old has ever heard of it and I don't want to be the one to introduce it to her! UGH!! :banghead:

From what I have read, it can be done both ways. This type of erotic asphyxiation goes hand in hand with bondange and S&M type things as well. I know people can get a little "playful" in the bedroom, but to be that into it and not notice your parnter struggling to breath? I am not so sure about that. This also reminded me of a game my mother played when she was a teen. She is 55 now and I have heard this game is making a comeback. A group of friends (or atleast a pair) would gather and one would actually choke themselves until they passed out. I guess the high when coming back to a concious state was what they were after. My mom told me this well into my adult years, but it's one of those things I am afraid to talk to my kids about. I don't think my 12 year old has ever heard of it and I don't want to be the one to introduce it to her! UGH!! :banghead:

Thank you for the explanation!

Oh dear what a story, what a dangerous game :( I wouldn't dare it. Ever! Not for any high.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back