GUILTY IN - Katelyn Wolfe, 19, Linton, 6 June 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My guess is they sexually assaulted her and then decided they had to kill her.

Sad, she was friends with Jordan, and the other man arrested had other "Wolfe" people added... So, it appears they were not strangers... Very scary! I remember as a younger girl doing a lot of things I look back now and thank my lucky stars didn't end up like this. As a young teenager (14-ish) I used to sneak out often with a girl friend or two in the middle of the night and walk to Tim Horton's, an innocent act but we didn't have cell phones even and looking back now I am shocked I did that! Now, I don't walk at night, too many freaks out there.

Don't get this "pack" mentality. I also see the one likes Chainsaw Massacre and is wearing a mask, and other has a pic of a zombie girl picking up a severed arm. Both are fairly recent. I used to watch horror movies, and lots of people love them. If you have a tad bit of a problem, you may like them too much. Not that this had anything to do with it, but normal men with wives and children are not out trolling the streets after midnight. Too many lives ruined here.

I was more concerned to see one had A Clockwork Orange listed under films.

Looking through Randal's facebook it appears not only does he have a child but is also married to the mother of the child in March...

If you look at Jordans FB a recent added friend posts on her FB that one of the suspects is the father of her child.

Police said that Jordan Buskirk and Randal Crosley were suspects early on in the case.

Katelyn’s father, Eric Wolfe, says he knows the two suspects and while he’s not mad he wants justice for his daughter.

I wonder if she named these 2 when she posted on FB she was being followed? Maybe she texted their names to someone.
Kind of confused why the dad isnt mad. Id want to go kill these 2 punks myself.

Police said that Jordan Buskirk and Randal Crosley were suspects early on in the case.

Katelyn’s father, Eric Wolfe, says he knows the two suspects and while he’s not mad he wants justice for his daughter.

I wonder if she named these 2 when she posted on FB she was being followed? Maybe she texted their names to someone.

He is not mad?? That is a strange thing for her father to say.

Sometimes the emotional reaction comes later. Can take days, can come in stages, phases. He's probably right now in shock. It hasn't sunk in completely yet.

Candlelight vigil at 10 tonight at Linton City Park. God be with her family and loved ones.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld
Back