GUILTY IN - Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, arrested Aug 29, 2020, 30 Counts associated with CSAM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
12/13/2021 = Motion Filed
Motion to Lift Pretrial Conference and Schedule for Pretrial Conference, Final Pretrial Conference and Jury Trial
Filed By: Kline, Kegan A.

12/16/2021 = Pretrial Conference
Session: 12/16/2021 8:15 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.

For the past year, the pretrials have been continually adjourned on agreement by all parties. It appears the case will finally proceed further in the courts now. MOO
Thanks for the explanation. In the cases I follow, I haven't seen this particular wording "Motion to Lift Pretrial Conference."

Thanks for the explanation. In the cases I follow, I haven't seen this particular wording "Motion to Lift Pretrial Conference."

I'm curious as well. I wonder if the defense is asking the Court to Lift the 3/15/21 Order Granting Motion for Continuance, or Lift any Order regarding sealed discovery.

Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase
03/12/2021
Motion for Continuance Filed
Motion to Continue
Filed By:
Kline, Kegan A.
File Stamp:
03/12/2021

03/15/2021
Order Granting Motion for Continuance
Order Signed:
03/15/2021

HOT OFF THE PRESSES! From mycase.IN.gov. KAK's jury trial scheduled for 5/9/2022.

12/13/2021
Motion Filed
Motion to Lift Pretrial Conference and Schedule for Pretrial Conference, Final Pretrial Conference and Jury Trial
Filed By: Kline, Kegan A.
File Stamp: 12/13/2021

12/14/2021
Order Granting
The Court Grants motion to lift pretrial conference scheduled for 12/16/21 at 8:30 a.m. and schedules pretrial conference on 2/24/22 at 8:15 a.m. a final pretrial conference on 4/21/22 at 9:00 a.m. and jury trial on 5/9/22 through 5/13/22 beginning at 8:00 a.m. each day.
Order Signed:
12/13/2021

12/14/2021
Hearing Scheduling Activity
Pretrial Conference originally scheduled on 12/16/2021 at 8:15 AM was rescheduled to 02/24/2022 at 8:15 AM. Reason: By Request.

12/14/2021
Final PreTrial Conference scheduled for 04/21/2022 at 9:00 AM.

12/14/2021
Jury Trial scheduled for 05/09/2022 at 8:00 AM.

12/14/2021
Jury Trial scheduled for 05/10/2022 at 8:00 AM.

12/14/2021
Jury Trial scheduled for 05/11/2022 at 8:00 AM.

12/14/2021
Jury Trial scheduled for 05/12/2022 at 8:00 AM.

12/14/2021
Jury Trial scheduled for 05/13/2022 at 8:00 AM.

02/24/2022
Pretrial Conference
Session: 12/16/2021 8:15 AM, Rescheduled
Session: 02/24/2022 8:15 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.

04/21/2022
Final PreTrial Conference
Session: 04/21/2022 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.

05/09/2022
Jury Trial
Session: 05/09/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Session: 05/10/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Session: 05/11/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Session: 05/12/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Session:
05/13/2022 8:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.

Jury trial date set in Kegan Kline's child exploitation case | wthr.com

The pretrial conference that had been set for Kline's child exploitation case was moved from Dec. 16, 2021 to Feb. 24, 2022. The motion also set the final pre-trial conference date for April 21, 2022 and the start of the jury trial for May 9, 2022.

I'm wondering if anybody has seen any recent reports on KAK's routine, his life, his employment (if any), his friends, etc? It seems odd to me that the news about "Anthony_shots" and KAK is out but none of the news outlets (none that I've seen) have any of those background stories on KAK. Didn't we see those about JBC, starting a day after his arrest?

Do we think LE has asked the news not to go public with these stories? Or is KAK such a bland character (or such an unknown character) that there isn't much to report?

I'm wondering if anybody has seen any recent reports on KAK's routine, his life, his employment (if any), his friends, etc? It seems odd to me that the news about "Anthony_shots" and KAK is out but none of the news outlets (none that I've seen) have any of those background stories on KAK. Didn't we see those about JBC, starting a day after his arrest?

Do we think LE has asked the news not to go public with these stories? Or is KAK such a bland character (or such an unknown character) that there isn't much to report?

Here is an article from yesterday. I am not sure there is much “new” information in it:
Who Is Kegan Kline, the Alleged Catfisher Being Investigated in Delphi Girls' Murder Case?

Agreed! Looks like he may have been a member of UAW 685, judging by his shirt. That’s the local for the Kokomo Chrysler plant.

ETA: link Who Is Kegan Kline, the Alleged Catfisher Being Investigated in Delphi Girls' Murder Case?

Anyone else find the following to mean KAK is a very huge component of the Delphi Murders case now?

Anyone else think that KAK was not just collecting those photos and videos for himself, he had to be sharing?

Anyone else think its very, VERY odd that KAK wasn't arrested back in March of 2017?

Just some questions I have.

In December 2021 KAK was arrested. On NewsNation's recent Delphi 5 year anniversary show, ISP Carter says (could be some paraphrasing), "We learned a tremendous amount through that [KAK's investigation]... have gleaned significance investigative leads."

Then KAK says in interview with WTHR Channel 13 when asked by reporter, "So why do you think investigators are putting so much focus on you right now?".

KAK replies, "I have not a clue...because...I think it's because I was the last person to talk to her...is what they've told me"

Kegan Kline jailhouse interview discusses Delphi murders case | wthr.com

Last edited:
Anyone else find the following to mean KAK is a very huge component of the Delphi Murders case now?

Anyone else think that KAK was not just collecting those photos and videos for himself, he had to be sharing?

Anyone else think its very, VERY odd that KAK wasn't arrested back in March of 2017?

Just some questions I have.

In December 2021 KAK was arrested. On NewsNation's recent Delphi 5 year anniversary show, ISP Carter says (could be some paraphrasing), "We learned a tremendous amount through that [KAK's investigation]... have gleaned significance investigative leads."

Then KAK says in interview with WTHR Channel 13 when asked by reporter, "So why do you think investigators are putting so much focus on you right now?".

KAK replies, "I have not a clue...because...I think it's because I was the last person to talk to her...is what they've told me"

Kegan Kline jailhouse interview discusses Delphi murders case | wthr.com

I think KAK was definitely sharing photos and videos, and I think he doled out catfishing profiles to interested folks. He’s starting to look like the key to breaking this thing. Maybe he’s too stupid to realize it or maybe he’s playing stupid.
Why LE did nothing for three years is a head scratcher and frankly a shame. They missed something early on. Something major.
Somehow…KAK is key.

I think KAK was definitely sharing photos and videos, and I think he doled out catfishing profiles to interested folks. He’s starting to look like the key to breaking this thing. Maybe he’s too stupid to realize it or maybe he’s playing stupid.
Why LE did nothing for three years is a head scratcher and frankly a shame. They missed something early on. Something major.
Somehow…KAK is key.

I find it interesting that he feels like he is being victimized by LE. SMH. He was the last person who was in contact with Libby! I agree that he is the key to this crime. He may not have killed the girls but IMO, he was somehow involved.

I think we ALL have a false sense of security -- we take precautions -- it makes us feel like we are protected -- the girls were paired, their people knew where they were, it was daytime, public, just generally safe. Except for predators.

Predators work to exploit all those efforts.

I do not think Delphi was random. In the sense that I don't think the girls expected to meet anyone that day, but somebody expected to meet someone. Or two.

I think that, wholly unbeknownst to the girls, KAK pegged them that day. Both marking them (namely as young teen girls) and their location (heading to the bridge, unchaperoned). I think KAK turned his catfishing fetish into a catfishing enterprise, sharing data, sharing access, ultimately providing a grocery store for pedophiles among others to shop for specific items.

Somebody was looking for a girl or two...and IMO these two girls felt altogether safe, because they didn't know anyone was looking for them.

KAK crimes may be many, but at a minimum, I think he was a portal five years ago.

JMO

Last edited:
I find it interesting that he feels like he is being victimized by LE. SMH. He was the last person who was in contact with Libby! I agree that he is the key to this crime. He may not have killed the girls but IMO, he was somehow involved.

Yes, I don’t think he killed them, but he’s probably the roadmap to the killer.
I feel fairly certain whatever he wiped off that one phone before he turned it over to police had to do with Delphi. Why else would he do that? LE had already found child *advertiser censored* on his other devices so why would he care if LE found a little bit more.

Yes, I don’t think he killed them, but he’s probably the roadmap to the killer.
I feel fairly certain whatever he wiped off that one phone before he turned it over to police had to do with Delphi. Why else would he do that? LE had already found child *advertiser censored* on his other devices so why would he care if LE found a little bit more.

yes, the fact that he wiped off the phone is very incriminating, IMO. I think he knows way more than he admits and I believe he was sharing info and pics with other pedophiles, likely for money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back