IN IN - Kimberly Coleman, 22, South Bend, 1 November 1991

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kimberly has been submitted for review as a potential match to UP1868. I confirmed in my emails that she was not submitted previously.
Vinton Jane Doe's WS thread:

Although her ethnicity doesn't match Lebanon Jane Doe, there are many others that does, like age, height, weight, estimated PMI (LJD was found May'92 and PMI was estimated at "months"), facial similarity to one of LJD's recon, just to mention a few. Location is about two and a half hours drive from South Bend. No information whether Kimberly had tattoos or not, but the 'Circumstances of Disappearance' info implies that she had been in foster care and that she hadn't been seen in a while. I wonder if the November 1st date is more of a default date rather than the actual date for her DLC?

I must admit I am intrigued, but unsure. I am however reminded of similar cases where the Doe has been decomposed to the point where significant errors have been made, or identifiers missed, during autopsy, like Elizabeth Lamotte, or Randi Stacey Boothe-Wilson (who also was mistaken for being white while a Jane Doe). What do you think? Have they been ruled out being each other on NamUs?

Lebanon Jane Doe WS thread:
IN - IN - Lebanon, WhtFem UP10749, 17-40, off I-65, 'Mom' & 'Love' tats, May'92
Just updating the first post in this thread:
Lebanon Jane Doe was identified as Margaret Ann Sniegowski Jr. in spring 2022.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
torontoPM
Back