GA - Sayra Barros, 8, suspicious death, Bethlehem, Gwinnett Co., 30 Jan 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope they continue to try Barros until a jury finds him guilty. I'm not giving him a pass, there was abuse going on in the home and he looked the other way. RED flags should have pelted his head when the monster he was married too pulled her out of school!! That was only in response to the school reporting of Sayra's injuries.

FGS, who disciplines a child with a rolling pin? I guarantee you that wasn't the first time, she just didn't stop. I'm SEETHING at his defense in being an OTR (long distance) truck driver.
You took the words out of my mouth, @Knox.
If Sayra was actually doing something wrong, IMO a smack or two using an open hand on her behind, or simply a "Stop that, and go to your room," would have done the job. It gets the child's attention more than the pain, seems to me, and that's what is needed, if anything.
These poor little children -- and we see it to damm often. Little angels who are to young to be such.

Barros must pay for what he did. It's amazing, IMO, that two different juries could not convict, but I guess either the prosecutor(s) put on a weak case or some jurors were not entirely convinced -- but why?
That young child deserves justice, and so do the ones who truly loved her (surely there was/were some folks who did love her and had no malice against her). And those who hurt and scared her too often, and punished her way more than what was fair, should be punished and put in prison.

At least now her fear and her hurting is gone forever. SMH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224
Back