IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she isnt found I am going down next week and help search. My schedule wont allow me to until then.

I don't know if I beleive the whole Johnson Rd and Degonia Springs stuff. It's was 1:30 am and she had to be to work the next morning. It seems out of character for her and what would be her reasoning?

I wonder if the fact that Kristy's father is a corrections officer has anything to do with this? The RSO thing got me wondering if there is a connection.

She probably has friends there. They would have went to Boonville High School. Small community. There is nothing in Degonia but houses.

I wonder if the fact that Kristy's father is a corrections officer has anything to do with this? The RSO thing got me wondering if there is a connection.
Anything is possible. John Burly Scales is an attorney in that town for years. He has probably put away a few people too. IDK what relation he may be to Kristy. She has a cousin working where my son works and that is one of their theories. That maybe someone took her that got sent to the pokey.

I am afraid if it is related to her father her odds drastically drop even more :(

There is a connection to a RSO on Kristy's FB page but I am not sure I am allowed to post it. Just sayin'.

ETA: NOT saying that this person is involved in any way. Just bringing it to y'alls attention.

I had another thought. What if Kristy did loop back for her phone, made it to the VFV, but no one was there and it was closed.. . AND. . .somone else had showed up there, thinking they would still be open, since they closed early that night?

I sure would like to know who was telling the Degonia Springs story the following Friday night. Because it didn't sound like many people were there to hear anything the night before, kwim?

There is a connection to a RSO on Kristy's FB page but I am not sure I am allowed to post it. Just sayin'.

I just looked at it. If we are looking at the same person, there is a geographical connection. It seems everything is revolving around the Tastee Freez. Geesh.

ETA: NOT saying that this person is involved in any way. Just bringing it to y'alls attention.

Considering the address, this one really concerns me. :(

Me too...now that I am looking at what you're looking at. BUT, there isn't really anything to say that Kristy was even at the TF. And if they do close at 10, what is the connection? If the vehicle was her going by 20 minutes later...she was just driving by it, right? Or are you thinking something else?

Me too...now that I am looking at what you're looking at. BUT, there isn't really anything to say that Kristy was even at the TF. And if they do close at 10, what is the connection? If the vehicle was her going by 20 minutes later...she was just driving by it, right? Or are you thinking something else?

I'm speaking of a different RSO now. The one with a direct connection to Kristy and lives on Flint.

Btw. . .why the h*ll does he have a FB? I thought RSO's weren't allowed to have FB's!

I'm speaking of a different RSO now. The one with a direct connection to Kristy and lives on Flint.

Btw. . .why the h*ll does he have a FB? I thought RSO's weren't allowed to have FB's!

I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING. :thinking: The offense doesn't really match as well as the other RSO but it still has me wondering.

I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING. :thinking: The offense doesn't really match as well as the other RSO but it still has me wondering.

I don't feel nearly as strongly about him. I read the criminal history, and the court did not find him to be a violent sexual offender. Given that it was 7 years ago, and there are no other criminal references, I am inclined to think that this is just a coincidence.

Are we referring to what happened at keggers, now double Ds a few years back, which happens to be next door to vfw?

No.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well that -- that could be significant to the disappearance of Kristy Kelley. We are talking to now exclusively, Kathy Scales, the mother of this missing woman, Kristy Kelley, who is a mother two of children. I am so sorry that you`re going through this hellish experience. Your beautiful daughter is missing.

She was in this bar with her friends. She went with a couple, VFW Bar. The couple left, she was talking to the bartender and the manager. They were the only ones there except for an older man who cleans up at the end of the evening.

Tell us the order in which people left because that was the last place she was seen.

KATHY SCALES, MOTHER OF KRISTY KELLEY: From what I`ve been told, you know, I`m not definite on everything, but from what I understand, the couple had left maybe like an hour before she had left. She was just sitting there at the bar chitchatting with the -- her friend the bartender. The bartender had to go back and kind of learn how to fill out deposit slips, so when she come back in, she noticed Kristy wasn`t at the bar -- didn`t really think much of it. And then I believe when she come back after she finished up, Kristy was still gone. She went out in the parking lot, checked in, her vehicle was also gone.

I wonder if someone notified her parents that early morning or if the parents where the first to take serious notice? When was LE notified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4