IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20140821_221454.jpg

If she turned around right after tasty freeze she would have turned north on n. Eighth, east on mulberry, south on flint, west on degonia, then south eastish back towards vfw.

Which should have been caught on camera at the Tasty Freeze. As far as I know, that is not the case.

According to what i read and the pictures of the place and her that night that i have seen nobody was there but her 2 friends and her and the bartender and another couple.The 2 friends left first it was said an hour then it went to 15 minutes before her. They had a "small dispute" per the female friend that was with her. She looked really happy in the pictures so im guessing either the pics were taken before the "small dispute" or after and everything was fine. Kristy and the bartender had made plans to go hang out. Per the father they were going to close early because there was no business. I haven't heard anything about the other couple that was in there except they all knew each other and were all friends and the police had already talked to them and everything was kosher. Kristy left without saying bye or anything to the bartender. I have not read anywhere that someone seen her leave. In the picture there is a door right behind Kristy and someone said "what if someone reached in the door and grabbed her when no one was looking". The people that were there said the door was locked from the inside. I have been racking my brain about this case. Her dad said that they seen video of her but it was so blurry they couldn't make out who was driving. This whole case is really weird.
There was a man cleaning up... her mother said this on jvm

Edit: didn't realize I was a few pages behind and it was already discussed ;-)

I am interested in that area as well. I am not thinking accident because it is not a direct shot at those ponds. There are lots of trees. Look north in street view and you will see what I mean. I have a theory based on what I have seen while researching the RSO list. There may be someone that lives very close to her parents, and previously lived one block over from flint street. If that is the case, the individual would likely know this area well. This is purely speculation on my part, and I am in no way implicating anyone. I just have a gut feeling about it.

What registry are you using?

There was a man cleaning up... her mother said this on jvm

Edit: didn't realize I was a few pages behind and it was already discussed ;-)

I don't think it was said he was alone in the bar, was it?

There is a link on the warrick county sherrif's website.

Nothing really stood out to me at first, other than some geographic coincidnces, but I dug a little deeper, and looked at specific charges and criminal history, and I think there is definitely enough there to look into as a possibility. For instance, this individual has an extensive criminal history. He has been in and out of jail, spent lots of time in Warrick County jail, where I can only assume that he could have crossed paths with Kristy's father. Could this be a revenge thing? Who knows, but there is an awful lot that seems to be more than just coincidence.

From last night's JVM:

She was in this bar with her friends. She went with a couple, VFW Bar. The couple left, she was talking to the bartender and the manager. They were the only ones there except for an older man who cleans up at the end of the evening.

Tell us the order in which people left because that was the last place she was seen.

KATHY SCALES, MOTHER OF KRISTY KELLEY: From what I`ve been told, you know, I`m not definite on everything, but from what I understand, the couple had left maybe like an hour before she had left. She was just sitting there at the bar chitchatting with the -- her friend the bartender. The bartender had to go back and kind of learn how to fill out deposit slips, so when she come back in, she noticed Kristy wasn`t at the bar -- didn`t really think much of it. And then I believe when she come back after she finished up, Kristy was still gone. She went out in the parking lot, checked in, her vehicle was also gone.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1408/19/ijvm.01.html

Here it is - snipped by me

When did they find Kristy's phone & when did anyone realize she was missing? Does anyone know?

So she technically disappeared when her friend and the manager were in the office? ??

The five women missing are:

Ashley Higgs - missing from Owensboro, Kentucky

Megan Nichols -- missing from Fairfield, Illinois

Joelle Lockwood -- missing from Evansville, Indiana

Dara Fine - missing from Gibson County, Indiana

Kristy Kelley -- missing from Boonville, Indiana

Dara Fine was found yesterday in the White River near Hazelton. Police are saying at this point, it looks like accidental drowning.

Her father was asked about that possibility. He replied that she had been driving through downtown, which basically means that there is no place where a car could be concealed along the main road. Apparently it is pretty flat and open from the VFW to her home.

Boonville is a small town, but it's still a town. I just don't see how she could have an accident or run off the road and not be discovered unless she was driving out in the country somewhere.

That Ashley girl from Evansville that disappeared over a year ago was found a month later when her car was finally spotted at a hotel in Louisville. Im starting to wonder if she is even in this area. I dont think she ran away but you never know what is going through someones mind.

I totally forgot about that! I felt like she had probably met with foul play and was amazed when she showed up alive.

She probably used the bathroom and left her phone on the toilet paper dispenser or next to the sink, as is common. She then, simply left without a word to anyone. I think she realized on the way home that she had forgotten her phone and was looping back around somehow, but never made it back to the VFW.

I also think she went back for the phone. Not sure about after that. I really don't think she was super-intoxicated. If she was too drunk to drive, wouldn't her friend the bartender try to stop her?

I'm very interested in the north end of Flint. It appears to dead end into a body of water. Do any of the locals know which way that car was traveling in the video? North or South? Do we know if that area has been searched?

Is that Scales Lake? I know it's up in that area but I can't tell for sure where it is on that map. I've only been there once.

It's not Scales Lake. There are a couple of small lakes between 9th Street and Park Lane, north of Gough Ave.

Sheriff Kruse has taken more than a dozen calls from women who say they were harassed, or just creeped out over the last few days. Calls like that are unusual for Boonville or Newburgh.

Sheriff Kruse said, "It's good to get the information out there initially, but I don't think taking a missing persons case like this and spinning it into we've got a serial criminal operating in the area has done any good. Its stirred up a lot of hype and it has made people probably more scared than they should be. "

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...al-criminal-does/17509/SYPs37DrREioZ1wRQ5rAIQ

Maybe her friend did try to stop her, so she left when she was doing her paperwork?

Hoping she is found before that search ! :)

K-9 teams were out Thursday in Warrick County for looking missing for Kristy Kelley. Kelley went missing a week ago Friday.

Teams are sweeping new areas including an abandoned trailer park a few miles away.

"I'd like to really just thank the people who've put in so many hours looking for my daughter," says Kristy's dad Todd Scales. "That includes law enforcement, people we don't even know, search and rescue teams that have volunteered their time. And again just please don't stop looking until we bring Kristy home."

http://www.14news.com/story/26341160/k-9-teams-help-search-for-missing-warrick-co-woman

What happens if you keep going out of town on Hwy 62? I mean, I know it gets rural, but what is the next town over? Is it Rockport, or are we farther north than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva