IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I wish y'all would have made that clear for the rest of us. ;) I, for one, was totally caught off guard. Maybe I should stop reading and post more?!

Still, I agree with you. I don't think this is anything like Jennifer Huston.

Don't feel bad everybody was saying suicide with Jennifer and i kept thinking there is no way she is a pretty woman with two beautiful kids why would she do that..I was shocked when they found her and she had.

Well I thought about the clean up guy but he wouldnt have been able to leave in her car with her or even follow her and get back before the manager or bartender noticed him missing I dont think. I think its possible someone was waiting outside and followed her. Think its also possible someone called her and she left in a hurry to meet them.

Don't feel bad everybody was saying suicide with Jennifer and i kept thinking there is no way she is a pretty woman with two beautiful kids why would she do that..I was shocked when they found her and she had.

I guess after all of my time on WS, I should never be surprised by anything. I'm glad some got to the conclusion quicker and had time to process it. I didn't and it totally hit me HARD.

I don't think this case can be compared to Jennifer's though...but I think I will question everything from now on.

Well I thought about the clean up guy but he wouldnt have been able to leave in her car with her or even follow her and get back before the manager or bartender noticed him missing I dont think. I think its possible someone was waiting outside and followed her. Think its also possible someone called her and she left in a hurry to meet them.

Right! But did we ever hear anything more about him after Kristy's mother included him in the list of people at the bar that night? (We may have and I just missed it!)

Right! But did we ever hear anything more about him after Kristy's mother included him in the list of people at the bar that night? (We may have and I just missed it!)

I never heard anything about a clean up guy. Where did that come from besides Nancy Grace which is lol well you know...

I will have to find it. A poster (sorry, not sure who it was) posted a link to an interview on JVM with Kristy's mom. She was going over who all was in the bar that night. I will see if I can find it.

That Ashley girl from Evansville that disappeared over a year ago was found a month later when her car was finally spotted at a hotel in Louisville. Im starting to wonder if she is even in this area. I dont think she ran away but you never know what is going through someones mind.

How i missed that i will never know i thought i had read this thread back and forth and i have kept up with the FB page also. Thank you guys!

That girl was a stripper from what i understand. She had worked at different clubs in Louisville i believe. Not judging her lifestyle, commonly those women's lives are not very stable though, unlike Kristy. Kristy had steady work at a local pharmacy, hasn't called in in three years, known to be a good mother, friend, daughter.

I never heard anything about a clean up guy. Where did that come from besides Nancy Grace which is lol well you know...

I watched a Nancy Grace segment on YouTube the other night. That info. came from the sheriff she interviewed, not from her alone.

Can't link YouTube, sorry . You can run a search on Youtube for Kristy Kelley Indiana and watch it yourself. It was about 8 minutes long.

That Ashley girl from Evansville that disappeared over a year ago was found a month later when her car was finally spotted at a hotel in Louisville. Im starting to wonder if she is even in this area. I dont think she ran away but you never know what is going through someones mind.
That girl was a stripper from what i understand. She had worked at different clubs in Louisville i believe. Not judging her lifestyle, commonly those women's lives are not very stable though, unlike Kristy. Kristy had steady work at a local pharmacy, hasn't called in in three years, known to be a good mother, friend, daughter.

Its just sad that nothing has turned up to point anyone in any direction to search. Its just strange her car hasnt been found unless she had an accident and is in brush or water. A perp no matter where he may have taken her would probably abandon her car asap (not hide it) and not too far away how else would he get back to his car? I guess I lean most toward accident or I think her car would have been found by now.

So all we have is the surveillance video showing her going away from the VFW towards her parents house? But then possibly her car heading back in the direction of the VFW 20 minutes later? I understand from what I've read--that going towards her parents house, 2 miles away, her car would have been found already. Right? Or is that where the pond is that someone mentioned? What is the area like going the other way?

So all we have is the surveillance video showing her going away from the VFW towards her parents house? But then possibly her car heading back in the direction of the VFW 20 minutes later? I understand from what I've read--that going towards her parents house, 2 miles away, her car would have been found already. Right? Or is that where the pond is that someone mentioned? What is the area like going the other way?

Headed the other way are headed out into vast amounts of county, farm land and tiny towns.

OT, but I was more surprised (in Jennifer's case) by those who did not consider suicide as a strong possibility, what with the cash purchase of sleeping pills, phone turned off, some the things her family was saying (and not saying) etc...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyShakes