IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the entrances. There is a main entrance to the bar, which actually has two doors, one on each side. Those doors lead into an approximately 5'-5' foyer and then there is the main entrance inside the foyer. There are also double doors on the same side of the bars entrance about 30ft down from the bar entrance, which lead to the bingo hall. I am thinking that there are a few doors on the back side, like emergency exits, but not certain.

I just got to thinking that there are restrooms in the bingo hall as well. The bingo hall is accessible from the bar by entering two swinging doors although nobody is usually back there unless they rent it out to a private party or bingo is taking place. However if a person wanted to go back there to use the restroom they certainly could.

If someone forgot to lock door entering the bingo hall after bingo was over Thursday night, someone could have easily snuck in.

I don't believe they have security cameras outside of the vfw but I'm not certain.

Last call for our local bar is 3:30am our by 4am.

I don't know the answer to the last two questions.

Vfw, is walking distance from just about any house in town. The town is approx. 2-3 miles square. I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say or not say on here. I don't want to falsely accuse anyone. Are we allowed to speculate about certain people here? I followed the lauren spierer case on here but this is my first time participating in the discussions.

Respectfully snipped:
In Mickey Shunick's case, she was leaving a bar late, she was on her bicycle. Then, surveillance footage showed a white truck following her (which turned out to be BSL), iirc.
jmo

Just to correct -

Mickey Shunick, a student at the University of Louisiana-Lafayette, went missing in the early hours of May 19 after leaving a friend’s house on her bicycle.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...uments-reveal-article-1.1139163#ixzz3B3iNtDLx

I don't think we're allowed to speculate about specific people by name, but generalities may be ok.

The "small dispute" with friends caught my attention, only because I can't imagine even mentioning it, if it was so small and settled before they left. Was it about Kristy driving? About money? Very curious to know.

Where did camera first pick her up? Was it just an image of her car on the road, or did the bar itself have cameras in lot?

The "small dispute" with friends caught my attention, only because I can't imagine even mentioning it, if it was so small and settled before they left. Was it about Kristy driving? About money? Very curious to know.

Where did camera first pick her up? Was it just an image of her car on the road, or did the bar itself have cameras in lot?

Ditto.

Is there a link regarding the 'small dispute' or is that just a rumor from FB?

Is there a link regarding the 'small dispute' or is that just a rumor from FB?

Oh dear...I read it here someplace as I have not looked at any FB etc.
But if you do not have it, now I wonder...

A general people search engine online would list her relatives or people whom she lived with. It also list those peoples addresses.

You can also view those peoples facebook profiles and profile pictures.

That was either on the find kristy page, warrick county awareness page, or 14 news page. Thinking the find kristy page, but a lot of that had been deleted.

Indiana police look for connection in disappearance of 2 young moms

Local authorities are investigating a possible link between the disappearances of Kristy Kelley and Joelle Lockwood.

"There are some striking similarities, enough that we are keeping in daily contact with the investigators from Warrick County," Sgt. Jason Cullum of the Evansville Police Department told the Daily News.

"We are sharing our information with them and they are sharing theirs with us."

Kristy Kelley, a 27-year-old mother-of-two, vanished after driving away from a veterans lodge in her home city of Boonville in a Silver 2003 Nissan Xterra about 1:30 a.m. on Aug. 15.

Joelle Lockwood, a 30-year-old mother-of-two, was last seen at the intersection of Park and Florida St. in Evansville on July 9. She was intoxicated at the time and called for a ride that never arrived, police said.

Both were wearing tank tops and blue jean shorts when they disappeared about 18 miles apart.

It is not clear what happened to either woman but they resemble one another.

"There have been cases across the country where the person who was committing the crimes appeared to be picking people based on certain characteristics," Cullum said

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ce-young-moms-article-1.1911527#ixzz3B45HaZUg

On post #99 I argued that all indications were that this was "run off the road" accident. There still are some issues that would suggest abduction.

1) Kristy was very attractive and, while anyone can have an accident, young attractive women are far more likely to be abducted.
2) The fact that Kristy left her phone in the restroom and did not tell the friend/bartender she was leaving is consistent with something not "normal" going on. Women have been abducted upon leaving bars but the perps is usually someone who noticed her in the bar and waited outside for her to leave. It the bar was pretty empty that night and no one who arose suspicion left before Kristy, most likely, if she were abducted, it was someone who recognized her car in the VFW lot.

That still leaves the issue of what happened to Kristy's Xterra and how did the abductor manage his own transportation?

We know very little about the Vehicle(s) captured on the Security videos. The first was almost certainly Kristy's while the second is more of a mystery. Xterras are rather distinctive; their roof rack is unique. I'll bet Kristy owned the only one in the Booneville area. We don't know how well LE has narrowed down the identity if the vehicle that drove in the opposite direction. Has the local media made an appeal for anyone driving a similar vehicle to come forward. If no one comes forwards, it was probably her car.

Five Tri-State women remain missing. Family and friends hold a vigil in their honor.

"It's like, where could they possibly be?" says Ashleigh Shanks.

They all have a different story.

They're all from a different town.

Five women who are missing from the Tri-State have one think in common, their loved ones hoping for them to return home.
"We may be upset, and then the next minute, there may be anger, and then the next minute it's devastation." says Shanks.

The glow of candlelight fills a void.

Ashleigh Shanks says tonight was important for the community.

The five women missing are:

Ashley Higgs - missing from Owensboro, Kentucky

Megan Nichols -- missing from Fairfield, Illinois

Joelle Lockwood -- missing from Evansville, Indiana

Dara Fine - missing from Gibson County, Indiana

Kristy Kelley -- missing from Boonville, Indiana

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...g-tristate-women/63884/K1Nb709Wo0GgxZ_iu9viWw

Any chance she could have been intoxicated...or sleepy...and left the roadway without the car being noticed from the main road?

Her father was asked about that possibility. He replied that she had been driving through downtown, which basically means that there is no place where a car could be concealed along the main road. Apparently it is pretty flat and open from the VFW to her home.

As far as the entrances. There is a main entrance to the bar, which actually has two doors, one on each side. Those doors lead into an approximately 5'-5' foyer and then there is the main entrance inside the foyer. There are also double doors on the same side of the bars entrance about 30ft down from the bar entrance, which lead to the bingo hall. I am thinking that there are a few doors on the back side, like emergency exits, but not certain.

I just got to thinking that there are restrooms in the bingo hall as well. The bingo hall is accessible from the bar by entering two swinging doors although nobody is usually back there unless they rent it out to a private party or bingo is taking place. However if a person wanted to go back there to use the restroom they certainly could.

If someone forgot to lock door entering the bingo hall after bingo was over Thursday night, someone could have easily snuck in.

I don't believe they have security cameras outside of the vfw but I'm not certain.

Last call for our local bar is 3:30am our by 4am.

I don't know the answer to the last two questions.

It was reported early on that the bar was closing fairly early due to a lack of patrons. Somewhere right around 1:30 A.M.---approx. the same time she left.

Her vehicle was spotted close to that time heading away from the bar, towards her home, on a surveillance camera. So at least for a short time, they are sure she left the bar and started home. It's what happened during the next 1/2 mile drive that has everybody scratching their heads.

The dispute was on the Find page but was deleted.

Yes a guy on there mentioned to the female friend that was with her that night at the VFW that he heard there was an argument between Kristy and the female friend. The female friend's words were " I hardly call it an argument,it was a small dispute". Then it was deleted. Also they stated there are no cameras outside the VFW.

Vfw, is walking distance from just about any house in town. The town is approx. 2-3 miles square. I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say or not say on here. I don't want to falsely accuse anyone. Are we allowed to speculate about certain people here? I followed the lauren spierer case on here but this is my first time participating in the discussions.

Sure you can speculate, just do it in broad terms.......no names. For instance, there is a landscaper here that creeps everybody out...or......there is a homeless guy that sits outside the bars and ask for money.......or......there is a local guy that likes to peek in windows....etc

Locals how far is Degonia Springs from that VFW and is there a Johnson road anywhere around there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme