IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another scenario, there are train tracks in between vfw and taste freeze, use to haul mostly coal. She could have been stopped at those tracks for a period of time which explain the 20 minute gap between the time she left vfw and the time she was seen on video (possibly her vehicle) passing tasty freeze.

Has an RSO map been posted yet? TIA.

I haven't seen one, but that information is out there. I will not post names, but when I did a search, I saw a couple of things that caught my attention. It is purely speculation on my part, so I'm not going to provide specifics, but I did notify LE. There is plenty of information out there on Google. I will let you come to your own conclusions.

Right, there are no ravines or anything like that. It's an old railroad town, just how you would picture an old railroad town.

Another question,what street is the VFW on?

Sounds to me that if they had any indication/inclination that she could've simply had a wreck that they wouldn't be bringing in the big dogs, nor would they have a total of 5 detectives running the investigation. I think they have strong suspicion - and perhaps even evidence - that foul play is involved. 3 staties involved so quickly could also indicate that there were similarities with one or more of those other cases (which, of course, they publicly denied).

JMO.

Hope it isn't rude or against protocol to bump one's own post, but I just wanted to say this again. Looks like LE is also now reneging on their earlier public claim of no similarities with other cases. I thought they might.

Did I understand correctly that the VFW doors were locked from the inside? Any more information about the cleaning guy? It was a guy, right? I know another poster said they weren't sure of gender but I think that's right.

Having just come off of following the Jennifer Huston case so closely, nothing surprises me anymore. I am still at a loss and thinking of that case. It is definitely going to take me some time to get over it. :(

Also...something is REALLY bugging me about Kristy's cell phone being left behind. I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.

Did I understand correctly that the VFW doors were locked from the inside? Any more information about the cleaning guy? It was a guy, right? I know another poster said they weren't sure of gender but I think that's right.

Having just come off of following the Jennifer Huston case so closely, nothing surprises me anymore. I am still at a loss and thinking of that case. It is definitely going to take me some time to get over it. :(

Also...something is REALLY bugging me about Kristy's cell phone being left behind. I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.

Her leaving that phone behind is the biggest warning sign to me. Jennifer Huston all over again.

If I do lay my phone down somewhere once I get in my car Ill miss it. I keep it right where I can answer it while Im driving. Its weird she didnt go back for it right away.

Her leaving that phone behind is the biggest warning sign to me. Jennifer Huston all over again.

Respectfully disagree. The context here offers pretty much zero signs of suicide, whereas it was pretty clear very early on - at least to a staunch few of us - that Jennifer had plans to end her life.

JMO.

I see where your coming from but yes and no. Women do it so much you wouldn't think. I used to work in a retail store and you wouldn't believe the cell phones we had turned in but then again it could be because she didn't want anyone to find her. It could go both ways..

If I do lay my phone down somewhere once I get in my car Ill miss it. I keep it right where I can answer it while Im driving. Its weird she didnt go back for it right away.

Me too! This might be why it's bugging me that it was left behind. For some reason....when I heard it was in the bathroom, it bugged me even more?!

Respectfully disagree. The context here offers pretty much zero signs of suicide, whereas it was pretty clear very early on - at least to a staunch few of us - that Jennifer had plans to end her life.

JMO.

Well...I wish y'all would have made that clear for the rest of us. ;) I, for one, was totally caught off guard. Maybe I should stop reading and post more?!

Still, I agree with you. I don't think this is anything like Jennifer Huston.

Which is why I don't feel she left the bar voluntarily, or if she did something occurred as soon as she got to her car. JMO.

Then again by the time she figured out she didn't have it and went back they could have already left and closed up and someone got her. So many things to think and not much to go on. I feel so bad for her children wondering where their mommy is.:(

Well...I wish y'all would have made that clear for the rest of us. ;) I, for one, was totally caught off guard. Maybe I should stop reading and post more?!

Still, I agree with you. I don't think this is anything like Jennifer Huston.

Heh. We did! But our posts would always get drowned out by the folks saying 'she would never leave her children!'. But I totally got where those folks were coming from and why they kept insisting it. We all suffer from wishful thinking at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya