IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The unconfirmed surveillance was turning by the tf which would be toward flint street area I believe. The only time Ive been back there was to a church years ago on Flint street so I dont know where those streets go.Would you be able to take a back street to the VFW from there?

Well darn! Is that the only video of "what they think" is her car? If so, it's not surprising that they can't tell who was driving. I can't even tell that it's an Xterra!

Well darn! Is that the only video of "what they think" is her car? If so, it's not surprising that they can't tell who was driving. I can't even tell that it's an Xterra!

My thoughts exactly..

That was news to me concernedmother. I thought her mom said she didn't have anyone in her life at the present time?!

Random abductions do happen but most of the time when there is a perp, the victim knows the perp. LE always start on the inside and work their way out.

The unconfirmed surveillance was turning by the tf which would be toward flint street area I believe. The only time Ive been back there was to a church years ago on Flint street so I dont know where those streets go.Would you be able to take a back street to the VFW from there?

No there is not a back road that goes back to vfw from flint. That would be a likely route to circle around to get back on 62 (main street) and head back to the vfw though.

I really think this is shades of Teleka Patrick (without the demons.) I think they will find Kristy in her car. :( My very simple theory is that she felt intoxicated and wanted to bolt from the VFW, as I've witnessed many times working in bars. She probably used the bathroom and left her phone on the toilet paper dispenser or next to the sink, as is common. She then, simply left without a word to anyone. I think she realized on the way home that she had forgotten her phone and was looping back around somehow, but never made it back to the VFW.

If we get more info, I may change my mind, but it's my current theory. KISS.

I'm very interested in the north end of Flint. It appears to dead end into a body of water. Do any of the locals know which way that car was traveling in the video? North or South? Do we know if that area has been searched?

Maybe she returned for her phone and somebody was there who overpowered her. How come the clean up guy didn't find the phone when cleaning up?

I really think this is shades of Teleka Patrick (without the demons.) I think they will find Kristy in her car. :( My very simple theory is that she felt intoxicated and wanted to bolt from the VFW, as I've witnessed many times working in bars. She probably used the bathroom and left her phone on the toilet paper dispenser or next to the sink, as is common. She then, simply left without a word to anyone. I think she realized on the way home that she had forgotten her phone and was looping back around somehow, but never made it back to the VFW.

I'm very interested in the north end of Flint. It appears to dead end into a body of water. Do any of the locals know which way that car was traveling in the video? North or South? Do we know if that area has been searched?

in the only video that i have seen she appears to be headed west into town

Maybe she thought her friend the bartender would try to keep her from driving, or maybe the bartender already had tried, so Kristy took off while she was busy.

in the only video that i have seen she appears to be headed west into town

Ok, thanks. So that must be the video from the TF. Is it unconfirmed that she was possibly caught on video behind the TF?

If the unconfirmed video from TF was her car it turned and yes it would have been going N. blueherring would be better at answering than me what is back there tho. I dont know where it goes.

Ok, thanks. So that must be the video from the TF. Is it unconfirmed that she was possibly caught on video behind the TF?
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...tri-state-missin/40029/9ZAIj58wsEKbRVGZUCUvXw

Here is where we are getting info on the 2nd time that might have picked her up again.

Surveillance video shows what authorities say is Kristy Kelley leaving the VFW in Boonville at 1:48 a.m. on Friday, in front of the Tastee Freeze, on State Road 62.

New surveillance video shows a similar vehicle 20 minutes later driving in the opposite direction on the road behind the Tastee Freeze. Authorities have not confirmed that vehicle as Kelley's.

The first time she would have been headed possibly to her home going W on the highway. The 2nd one she would have been going N and God only knows if that is her why she was going back there.

If the unconfirmed video from TF was her car it turned and yes it would have been going N. blueherring would be better at answering than me what is back there tho. I dont know where it goes.

Thanks. Let's see if this works. My computer hates Google maps and I don't see how to embed the map I'm looking at. But this is the area I am interested in. Right there at the north end of Flint St.
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.0520933,-87.2635919,721m/data=!3m1!1e3

I've only heard that rumored about the second video behind taste freeze. If i wanted to turn around and go back to vfw that is the rite i would take though, so it wouldn't surprise me if there was a video showing that. Also, as i mentioned before, this afternoon i seen a search dog sniffing around in the road at the corner of Flint and Degonia. Her mother was standing by watching. They had to stop traffic because the dog stayed right in the middle of the intersection. Not sure if that means anything.

Yes, your correct, in front of taste freeze is more of a north west directing the road curves around and heads west. I should have specified. She was westbound into town of she made it to the church by taste freeze.

Thanks. Let's see if this works. My computer hates Google maps and I don't see how to embed the map I'm looking at. But this is the area I am interested in. Right there at the north end of Flint St.

I am interested in that area as well. I am not thinking accident because it is not a direct shot at those ponds. There are lots of trees. Look north in street view and you will see what I mean. I have a theory based on what I have seen while researching the RSO list. There may be someone that lives very close to her parents, and previously lived one block over from flint street. If that is the case, the individual would likely know this area well. This is purely speculation on my part, and I am in no way implicating anyone. I just have a gut feeling about it.

Just now coming into this case.

So I'm thinking that Kristy leaves the VFW. Realizes she left her phone behind and heads back. So who was at the VFW at that point? Was the cleaning person still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member