IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That never occurred to me, and I don't know why, since I have been involved in both HE and EC's cases, so I know it happens and the result is death. I'm trying to figure out why not??

From now on every case involves a scorned woman. :thinking:

It is possible but unlikely statistically speaking. Who knows though? Was an RSO handy? We can't overlook them because they're ALWAYS presumed guilty.

The fight was regarding KK flirting with the male half of the couple she was with. I believe the picture was taken by the female half of the couple she was with. The couple are engaged and I believe have atleast one child together.

In that case, he's still a free man I guess. But, why would Kristy go after him? Who was she friends with first, the guy or the gal? Was/has he been coming on to Kristy before the night at the bar? There has to be a back story other than Kristy was perceived to be 'flirting' with an already attached guy for her to end up missing because of the situation.

I'm not a seer by any means, but I just get a Kelly Bordeaux vibe here for some reason.

Except in Kelli's case we knew who she was last known to be with because LE named the person, held press conferences and conducted searches that, in the beginning, were publicized. In Kristy's case, LE hasn't given any details about phone data or any details at all other than they think her SUV was spotted on video after she allegedly left the VFW.

Do you believe a RSO lingered and took advantage of Kristy's vulnerable position?

Yeah, I just saw this:

http://www.14news.com/story/26469763/missing-evansville-mother-of-two-held-captive-since-july-9

How absolutely horrible. People are so sick and depraved, it boggles the mind. It just goes to show you, that there are predators out there no matter where you are or how safe you think your community happens to be. You simply cannot wander around alone, particularly after dark.

I am so happy that Joelle is alive and can be with her family, friends and children. I hope Kristy isn't in a similar situation, though on the other hand, another alternative is even more horrific. Both situations are so evil, you find yourself not knowing what to hope for! I keep hoping she just ran off and will return or be found completely safe, but it seems like a long shot.

I hope they prosecute these sick bastards from Posey County and lock them up forever.

They won't (lock them up forever). :banghead::scared:

I could be wrong, but would 'multi-dating' or dating around be perceived as more of an insult in a smaller town?
Would KK have been meeting people from surrounding cities and towns on a dating site like POF? Some of those first meets are very spur of the moment and casual.

Anyone else find it odd that for the first few days the couple she was with that night were posting on social media & searching & now it appears as if they stopped? If I were in their shoes I think I would be even more determined to help find her. JMO

Wow, they stopped searching? I think that's strange. From experience women sometimes think that you are flirting with their man, when you really aren't, especially when drinking is involved.

Wow, they stopped searching? I think that's strange. From experience women sometimes think that you are flirting with their man, when you really aren't, especially when drinking is involved.
Also, some men interpret friendliness as flirting. [emoji19]

They may still be searching but the first few days they were making sure we all knew, nothing at all regarding Kristy lately.

Why was the woman half of the couple taking a picture of Kristy? Does anyone know, or is it common to take a picture on a week night at the VFW? I mean I can see taking pictures on an occasion, but maybe I'm just out of touch with the bar scene. I just find that curious. MOO

Why was the woman half of the couple taking a picture of Kristy? Does anyone know, or is it common to take a picture on a week night at the VFW? I mean I can see taking pictures on an occasion, but maybe I'm just out of touch with the bar scene. I just find that curious. MOO

I think pic taking is almost automatic these days...jmo

It's pretty common to do the "selfie/bff" kinda pics anymore, especially among the younger set. No worries, I'm out of touch too lol. I just happen to have younger cousins that post 1000 pics of themselves out each weekend.

I've heard (again from 2 reliable sources) that KK had mentioned texting the 3 men she was "talking to" (dating?) And whoever responded first was the one she was going to hang out with. I'm going to assume, if this was true, that LE has already contacted these men.

Also, someone asked about dating around was an insult in a small community. It's not an insult per se, but it has potential to get you an unwanted reputation.

That being said, I dint know KK personally and it's definitely not my intention to flame her character. I'm only passing on info that I know in hopes it helps/provides insight that may help someone piece something together.

It's pretty common to do the "selfie/bff" kinda pics anymore, especially among the younger set. No worries, I'm out of touch too lol. I just happen to have younger cousins that post 1000 pics of themselves out each weekend.

I've heard (again from 2 reliable sources) that KK had mentioned texting the 3 men she was "talking to" (dating?) And whoever responded first was the one she was going to hang out with. I'm going to assume, if this was true, that LE has already contacted these men.

Also, someone asked about dating around was an insult in a small community. It's not an insult per se, but it has potential to get you an unwanted reputation.

That being said, I dint know KK personally and it's definitely not my intention to flame her character. I'm only passing on info that I know in hopes it helps/provides insight that may help someone piece something together.
Wonder if they found that she was on dating websites.

Not sure, I've not heard anything about dating sites. I'm not sure if these guys were local or not.

So many of my friends talk to guys on dating sites and meet them, to me it seems dangerous, one just encountered a guy who sent her very obscene pictures of himself, so some of these guys on dating sites are not good dating material. She said he looked respectable, dressed in a nice suit, handsome, but a little scary.

Before I had my monsters, I liked to go to bars and we were always snapping cell phone pics..jmo

I know someone that met a guy on christian mingle and the guy turned out to be the biggest fraud of all. Anyone that meets a guy on any of these sites need to go very slow and really get to know them.

I went on a dating site once, met a guy who was very nice, but really really short LOL, he seemed taller in his picture. I gave that up and I haven't been into the bar scene in years. I hate having my picture taken, so I'm just out of it period. I do know that when I was going through my divorce, I had two little girls and was very leery of letting anyone know I was involved with someone. In fact, I may have had one friend who knew I was seeing this guy, that's it. I didn't want to jeopardize custody at that time, and didn't think that it was a good idea to let people know I was dating so soon.

as I understand, the other couple left before KK and she was waiting for the bartender to get off...and they were going to go to SSbar. Was the bartender supposed to ride with KK or something? Or lead/follow?
If she was going to follow, then how did the bartender get home?
Did the bartender actually wind up going on to SSbar anyway?
Has anyone ever admitted to saying they tried to call or text KK to see where she went?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE