IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted on Find Kristy that the pc was her family happy Joelle was found alive and thanking the community for their help. So no Kristy or car yet.And it doesnt sound like any clues released either. But Im getting this from a poster on FK page.

It has been 30 minutes...don't they know how impatient I am? Come on media, fill us in!

Just read on the find Kristy FaceBook page that it was just the family thanking the community and urging anyone who knows anything to come forward. No new info :-(

I am very confused. I can only see some of these posts. Can someone please post for me again, has Kristy been found? What is going on? I tried and can't find any info on the Web.

Thanks. I am sorry to be a bother. I guess I actually DID pick the right name/icon...not meaning to make light, but I go to humor sometimes when stressed.

What the heck is going on, my fellow Wsers??

I think someone made the comment on FB that Kristy had been found. That comment was immediately deleted so it's no longer on there. Probably just rumor.

Kristy's cousin responded by saying she is not aware that Kristy or her car has been found.

There is a press conference scheduled at 1 pm CST today regarding Kristy. Her parents will be speaking at it. I don't know if it has started as I'm not down there, and nobody seems to know if it will be carried live. Unless it's some huge breaking news, it might just show up on the local news tonight. As soon as someone posts on FB or we hear something, we'll post here to let everyone know.

Oops, as I was posting this, it looks like the news is in: No news. :(

This bites. My hopes were up that this PC was to announce they found her or LE giving an update.

Ugh. Well, WSers, how many of us are patient? Loaded question, I know.

Speaking for myself, I can be incredibly patient in certain aspects in life...and incredibly impatient in others. I admit I am not all that patient in this kind of circumstance.

Let's all hang in there...but yeah, bummer. [And I realize I am still hoping for the best...against all odds, I know].

I am very confused. I can only see some of these posts. Can someone please post for me again, has Kristy been found? What is going on? I tried and can't find any info on the Web.

Thanks. I am sorry to be a bother. I guess I actually DID pick the right name/icon...not meaning to make light, but I go to humor sometimes when stressed.

Don't know what's going on with Kristy or posting. My screen froze up and I had to shut down, run scans, and when I returned, was still signed in. Frustrating!
Time to catch up!

What the heck is going on, my fellow Wsers??

http://www.14news.com/story/26472917/kristy-kelley-update

This article mentioned a press conference but no details given.
My screen froze so I had to shut down, restart and run scans. When I returned I was still signed in.
Don't know what's going on with Kristy or WS!
Time to catch up.

Doc, post all you want too! :)

I cannot imagine what Kristy's family must be going through, waking up each morning with that deeply bleak, desperate and heart-heavy feeling. They must be absolutely drained. Their only hope is the kindness of friends and strangers to continue hunting for their daughter, in the face of days going by and time extending out so much further than any parent could ever really fathom.

I suppose most parents can recall a time when their little one gets out of their sight, even for a short time. That terror. Just imagine it not going away.

I hope with all my heart there is a resolution soon.

Well that pretty much put me over the edge! No news? Geez Louise!! :(.

Sent from my iPhone

My heart skipped a beat when I saw she had been found, only to find out it's not true. I didn't realize how badly I wanted this for her family. I was elated, and now, talk about a let down. Excuse me while I go somewhere and cry for a bit. How disappointing. :crying:

My feeling is the SUV is on private property on a large tract of land, hidden by natural cover..just a feeling mind you.

Or it could be hidden in a pond on a large tract of private property in a rural area.

Does anyone remember this case from April 2007 of two elderly women who disappeared after leaving Lebanon, Ohio to go on a shopping trip?

They preferred taking back road scenic routes rather than taking the interstate to reach their destinations. The two elderly women were going shopping to the J.C. Penney Outlet store, but they hadn't decided if they were going to the outlet store in Columbus, Ohio or Carrollton, Kentucky before they left home.

I recall that Spring came early in 2007 and the trees already had green leaves in early April 2007.

I remember that there was an extensive search for them in parts of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana after their disappearance.

It wasn’t until October 2007 that the two elderly women and their vehicle were found by a hunter on a dry creek bed in a location not visible from the road or by air outside of Carrollton, Kentucky.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/10/15/police-hunter-finds-retirees-skeletal-remains-in-kentucky/

Or it could be hidden in a pond on a large tract of private property in a rural area.

Does anyone remember this case from April 2007 of two elderly women who disappeared after leaving Lebanon, Ohio to go on a shopping trip?

They preferred taking back road scenic routes rather than taking the interstate to reach their destinations. The two elderly women were going shopping to the J.C. Penney Outlet store, but they hadn't decided if they were going to the outlet store in Columbus, Ohio or Carrollton, Kentucky before they left home.

I recall that Spring came early in 2007 and the trees already had green leaves in early April 2007.

I remember that there was an extensive search for them in parts of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana after their disappearance.

It wasn’t until October 2007 that the two elderly women and their vehicle were found by a hunter on a dry creek bed in a location not visible from the road or by air outside of Carrollton, Kentucky.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/10/15/police-hunter-finds-retirees-skeletal-remains-in-kentucky/

This is the kind of story that keeps me from taking an accident off the table. Right here. Until Kristy and/or her vehicle are found, I cannot rule out an accident. Even though some other information about the night she disappeared has come to light which makes it look more like she might have been involved in an altercation and or affair, I still can't rule out an accident. FWIW.

Yeah, I can't let go of accident either. We have seen it all here. In one case in Florida, a young man and his car were found in water decades later. And it took a long time to find Terrilyn and her car and they pretty much knew where to search and had experts doing it.

So disappointing to learn nothing new today...

Yeah, I can't let go of accident either. We have seen it all here. In one case in Florida, a young man and his car were found in water decades later. And it took a long time to find Terrilyn and her car and they pretty much knew where to search and had experts doing it.

So disappointing to learn nothing new today...

I always think of Cheryl Miller and Pamella Jackson. 43 yrs before they found the car!

http://nypost.com/2014/04/17/purse-helps-solve-a-43-year-old-mystery/

Oscar Jackson died at age 102, five days before the car was found. An obituary noted that his daughter’s disappearance was his “greatest sadness.”

Wow! I didn't know that. :(

I'm so frustrated y'all. I know LE doesn't have to release any information but I feel like we are just going in circles here with the information we have. I don't want this case to go cold here, there or anywhere. I want Kristy found....and I want her found right now. I know I am having a bit of a temper tantrum but this is getting ridiculous! (I'm sorry but I am a little emotional about Holly Bobo's remains being identified. I want a case I follow to have GOOD NEWS for a change.)

Where in the world is Kristy? Do we start from square one? What have we not covered? I'm so flippin' frustrated!! :( I don't even know what to do to keep the conversation going anymore. I've been reading by mobile but I haven't had even one thing to add. I'm just freakin' bummed y'all!

I mean, am I the only one who has ever taken a spur-of-the-moment drive out of town, or decided to take the long way home? Maybe she went somewhere out of town, outside of where she was expected to be, and had an accident.

I don’t think you’re the only one who have ever decided on a whim to take a scenic drive somewhere out of town or take the long way going back home.

This is the kind of story that keeps me from taking an accident off the table. Right here. Until Kristy and/or her vehicle are found, I cannot rule out an accident. Even though some other information about the night she disappeared has come to light which makes it look more like she might have been involved in an altercation and or affair, I still can't rule out an accident. FWIW.

Yeah, I can't let go of accident either. We have seen it all here. In one case in Florida, a young man and his car were found in water decades later.

I agree that an accident cannot be ruled out at this point. I have heard of other cases where an auto accident has been found decades later in the water.

I remember reading in the Columbus, Ohio newspaper a decade ago about a Columbus man that was in Baltimore, Maryland for a business trip back in the mid 1970’s when he suddenly went missing a few days before Christmas Day. He left Baltimore one evening heading back home to Ohio, but he never made it back home for Christmas.

Almost three decades later, a Maryland State Police dive team was searching for a stolen car at a lake somewhere outside of the Baltimore area when the dive team accidentally found his car. When his car was pulled from the lake, his body and wrapped Christmas presents were found inside the car. The state police speculated he took a back road scenic route at night with very little traffic and likely hit black ice before losing control of his car and going into the lake.

So at this time I cannot rule out the possibility that an accident, abduction, or foul play is involved in Kristy's disappearance.

I can't rule out accident either, but I'm about 90% sure this wasn't one. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE