IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Color me confused but I thought KK was supposed to go somewhere with her bartender friend after she closed? But the bartender friend just says on Help find Kristy that she didnt know Kristy? Its on Todds post called at a loss for words...where the argument is being discussed.

She does not really say she is the bartender...just that she was working that night, doesn't she?

Are there any cameras in surrounding towns or major roads that caught her car on video I wonder? Would be good if they were able to narrow down the direction she drove in.

Are there any cameras in surrounding towns or major roads that caught her car on video I wonder? Would be good if they were able to narrow down the direction she drove in.

Not that they've admitted to, anyway. There is pretty much nothing in all directions for about 15 minutes, so no cameras. All I'm aware of is that they are pretty sure they got the car driving past TF and the church headed into town, and maybe her car going the other direction past TF on a different road a little later, though they can't be sure of the second video.

I guess if they had some indication of direction, they would be having searchers focusing in that area, and right now, they are having us go in every direction.

Ok, it's going to take me a minute to figure out the ins and outs of this. But after some more research I will call the tip line. Does anybody else think it's weird that a rso lives around where she may have been seen diving past. I know its been discussed but it's still bizarre. Did someone mention that the dogs stopped there as well?

I don't. I'm sorry, but there are RSO's all over the place. And not all RSO's are the kind of violently abduct women.

Most people from Newburgh do not frequent Boonville.

For some reason, this made me LOL. :)

Sheriff Kruse has stated on national television that he has three detectives on the case, and the Boonville Police Chief has two detectives on the case. No report, whatsoever, of the FBI being here. If someone is claiming they are local, and that the FBI is here, they are either not really a local person, or they are assuming. I would ask them to post a link to that information. Otherwise it is either wishful thinking, or a rumor. If the FBI were here, we would be THRILLED! People would show up in masses by being re-energized with knowing that. I'll wait to see a link.

Why would people show up en-masse to start searching again just because the FBI was called in? If people want to help, they can help. And again, keep the spirits of the community up is not really the #1 priority here.

The Ohio River is huge and very deep. Military reserves, under the experienced expertise of FBI analysts, can determine at what two points to search it, better than a few fishermen with fish sonar. God bless them, as many fishermen did search this past weekend. They deserve help in searching all bodies of water, as they can't do it alone.

You do realize that the police can't just order the military to come in and search, right?

She does not really say she is the bartender...just that she was working that night, doesn't she?

Are you talking about the discussion on the FB page? If we are talking about the same person, she said that she works at the VFW and was there that night, but she does not say she was the bartender. She also said the argument was no big deal and wasn't a fight or anything. Pretty interesting discussion.

Yes, re the FB page...she does not claim to be "the bartender". Just said she works there, feels safe, etc that she does not know Kristy.

Yes, re the FB page...she does not claim to be "the bartender". Just said she works there, feels safe, etc that she does not know Kristy.

I do think she's the bartender though.. because about 3 weeks ago she was posting about this and was specific about being the bartender and what Kristy had to drink. I'm pretty sure it was the same person, but I could be wrong. Maybe it was the manager? They deleted all those posts from the beginning with that discussion so I can't go back and check.

I do think she's the bartender though.. because about 3 weeks ago she was posting about this and was specific about being the bartender and what Kristy had to drink. I'm pretty sure it was the same person.

It was . She had posted KK was just drinking beer that night when people were wondering if she had some mixed drinks that she could have reacted too.

"Justme41," you probably want to get out of my mind -- as that's just a goofy place to be. :thewave:

I hear ya. I just wouldn't be surprised if some of your theories matched up with some of mine. I have tried looking at this case from several different angles. The problem is that all of them seem somewhat plausible. An even bigger problem is that most of my theories involve people that we cannot sleuth because it violates TOS. I'm not at all suggesting that we should suspect any of her friends or family, it just seems to me that somebody that she knows has to know something that they are not sharing.

So was she never waiting for the bartender? And if she wasn't why didn't she leave with the couple she was with? Was she waiting for someone else? I find it hard to believe that hr phone does not have the answer.

She just said she didnt know her. But they could have talked and decided to go out. Perhaps just met but I think from interviews I thought they were friends already. It makes the mystery get even deeper. Same as why she left VFW at 1:30 and car showed up 20 min later on a camera it would have taken 2 minutes to get to.

Wow that is a lot of chatter on that FB post. To me it is a huge flag if the bartender did not know her. Where did we originally get that info? The bartender seems very defensive.

How was LE able to definitely to rule out Joelle's abductors?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/19/missing-womans-mom-kristy-kelley
Kelley's mother tells HLN that Kristy was out with some friends at a bar to support a bartender friend.

"Everyone had left. The bartender had to go back in to do deposits from what I understand," said Kristy's mom, Kathy Scales. "When [the bartender] came back out, Kristy was no longer there. They heard a door close and didn’t think much of it ... thought she stepped outside for a moment. But her vehicle was gone."

KATHY SCALES, MOTHER OF KRISTY KELLEY: From what I`ve been told, you know, I`m not definite on everything, but from what I understand, the couple had left maybe like an hour before she had left. She was just sitting there at the bar chitchatting with the -- her friend the bartender. The bartender had to go back and kind of learn how to fill out deposit slips, so when she come back in, she noticed Kristy wasn`t at the bar -- didn`t really think much of it. And then I believe when she come back after she finished up, Kristy was still gone. She went out in the parking lot, checked in, her vehicle was also gone.

OK. If they heard a door close wouldnt they have heard it open if someone came in? They would have heard the door twice. There is also a NG interview that talks about the bartender friend but I cant find it.

So why is the bartender lying? You either know someone or you don't. No one was saying they are BFF's just casual friends, more than an acquaintance. She claims to not know KK at all! Funny she defends the female of the couple though, so she is obviously her friend!

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/moon_kristie.html

I'm not up-to-date on Kristy's case but look at the picture of a young woman - same age as Kristy K. when she went missing. This "Kristie" went missing in October 1999. She was last known to be with her bf (who claimed he dropped her off at her house). His name was Michael Pearcy (dead now). This mystery took place in Parsons, TN, as Kristie hasn't been found.

Two brothers, now embroiled in the Holly Bobo case, have the last name Pearcy. One of them, Mark, is 38 years old and is accused of having video of Holly being held captive and being abused on his phone (or another device). Could the Michael, who was last known to be with Kristie in TN, have been these two brothers (Mark and Jeffrey) older brother (who would be 45 yo now had he lived)?
As far as I know, these Pearcy people don't have ties to Indiana. It's just that I was startled when I saw Tennessee Kristie's picture and immediately thought of our Indiana Kristy here.

What if pervs run in families and they're all running around doing bad stuff to women? Both Kristy/Kristie, both 26 or 27, both 5'4" tall and cute. TN Kristie was born October 6, 1973. Has IN Kristy's birthday been noted? Kristie had been married too but must have moved on because she had the boyfriend, MP, who said he dropped her off at her home. Her maiden name was Baugus.

Their likeness is uncanny. Didn't someone else spot another missing woman with a noticeable likeness to Kristy too?

How was LE able to definitely to rule out Joelle's abductors?

What? Oh my, I can't keep up with everything that's been going on around here. Can't wait to read what's up with that - geesh.
Pretty differentish people lately iykwim.

Plus, when I try to study three cases at once, my brain can't handle it and I have to think real hard if that detail goes with this or that case. But I can remember older stuff better. Think something is failing me. :notgood:

I've actually never heard of military personnel coming in to any case to search for a specific civilian missing person before.
Last time the idea was mentioned I brushed by it but am speaking up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow