IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It says the video has to be processed... Why am I the only one that cannot view it?:/

It says the video has to be processed... Why am I the only one that cannot view it?:/

I had trouble with it last night. I went back and tried again and it worked. It's a beautiful tribute. I hope you can get it to work.

Anyone going to the visitation? I cant because I will be babysitting.

Wish I lived closer!

Sent from my iPhone

thanks cuciano for the head's up. How tragic for the family. I watched the video her parents made in honor of their daughter. One never gets over such a tragic loss as this. NEVER!

No such thing as "moving forward" when we lose our children. I hope her children fare well in the future. :(

I did see the vehicle photos, but wondered about that couple who she was drinking with or was in company of in that VFW. Best ot go back and re-read the missed posts.

I know Leo - I most always have a difficult time reconciling these types of cases (suspicious circumstances). My lack of trust issues are severe I guess. Kristy's dad seems concerned and that concerns me too.

Wonder if there was more going on within Kristy than she let on or if this was a tragic accident. What happened to her (recent?) marriage. Guess I'm too nosy. Why would she be driving so fast and how does a vehicle fly up and nose dive from a flattish surface? Was the drop off a cliff?

Thank you. This six plus minute video helps me a lot. The interviewer, Brad Byrd, does a great job and takes his time asking questions and gives time to hear the answers. Although no specifics are discussed about the investigation, footage from the T-intersection is shown. This helped me to visualize the location - shows the foliage and depth of drop. With Google maps, I can't imagine the real environment (how tall the brush and trees are and distance to the water from the road).

After looking at the pictures of the T intersection and Kristy's vehicle, she either could have fell asleep at the wheel or she could have passed out from alcohol intoxication. :(

Also I've wondered about something malfunctioning in the vehicle. Were her breaks and tires in good shape, etc.
What if the SUV wouldn't stop? I bet it's really dark out there especially when raining (cloudy) thus no moonlight.

Not sure if we'll be privy to toxicological results but I'm curious considering the circumstances; late hour, forgotten phone and a seemingly driven (mentality) factor.

I'm still curious as to why she was driving around that area at 2 am, but I suspect the puzzle might have come together a bit more for the family now that they know where she was located. She could have been going to visit someone she was dating, or to drop in on a friend, or she could have simply gotten turned around if she had been drinking and ended up on some back roads. I'm not sure we will ever know.

The day she went missing, her family and some friends kept chattering about Gemlich road, and I wasn't paying close attention at the time so I don't remember the context. I thought perhaps her parents lived on Gemlich or maybe she was going to visit someone on Gemlich but all of that chatter got shut down within a day or two of her going missing and everyone went on radio silence about road names. I just though it might be because her parents possibly lived on Gemlich. Now I wonder if someone knew she might have headed out that way based on a text or something she said at the bar? If so, I am curious why they shut that conversation down so quickly on the website, and LE didn't search and have volunteers search that area much more thoroughly earlier on in the game? They didn't really have us focus on any particular area at any time.

Where she went off the road has a bunch of small lakes that are apparently deep, and with no guard rails. That's scary! I know from now on I'm going to be much more careful and pay attention when I'm out driving the back roads!

In any case, this was my first WS experience and you guys are all so great! I didn't want to offend the family by speculating where her parents could read it, but I had a lot of anxiety about someone disappearing in our community, so it was very helpful to brainstorm with all of you. We should have WS teams that go from case to case together! Ha!

On the facebook find kristy page if you click photos there is a text that was posted the 17 th of August and it mentions she texted someone who lives on that road, but he hadn't seen her. So it seems maybe there was something early on.

Oops not a text posted, but a screenshot talking about a text. The purpose of the screenshot I think was to post that her phone was being looked at and not about the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder if there was more going on within Kristy than she let on or if this was a tragic accident. What happened to her (recent?) marriage. Guess I'm too nosy. Why would she be driving so fast and how does a vehicle fly up and nose dive from a flattish surface? Was the drop off a cliff?

It wasn't a cliff. But I was thinking about this today and I wonder if maybe she went a bit airborne. Most country roads have at least a bit of a ditch next to them. If she hit it at a high rate of speed, her car could have flown up a bit then slammed into the water.

Link about her service.

http://bit.ly/1BYrdFj

"Kristy Kelley’s funeral is held Saturday, Sept. 20, 2014 at Boonville High. Kelley had been missing for about a month when her body and vehicle were found in a Boonville lake Tuesday.......If Kristy Kelley had seen the hundreds of people who gathered for her funeral Saturday morning, she would have probably been embarrassed, said Rev. Aaron Franz"
SBM

Too bad we have to have a subscription to read the entire article. What a very sad day for her children, family, relatives, friends, her community, and all those who searched, prayed, donated, sleuthed, etc. to try to help find Kristy :(

https://www.facebook.com/tristateawareness

Locals have you heard anything about this? I cant find a MSM link on this.
Chandler, Ind. Mandy LaDawn Heller age 36. 5'2 105 pds green eyes, reddish blonde hair. Mother of 4. Hasn't been seen or heard from in over 5 days. Last seen in Chandler, Indiana.

Was away for awhile.....and came back to see that Kristy has been found.....so sad for the kids, family and friends

RIP, Kristy :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator
Back