DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Side view.

Attachments

• kelleycar2.jpg
    kelleycar2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 259
She went in nose first at a high rate of speed. The hood was crushed and the grille destroyed in the impact.

Attachments

• kelleycar1.jpg
    kelleycar1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 258
Wow! I am so thankful to hear that it was an accident. Somehow, it brings me a little bit of relief to hear that there wasn't foul play involved. I hope that her family will find some comfort in that. I'm sure MANY scenarios ran through their mind over the past month. I just pray that she didn't feel any pain.

I will be praying for KK's family & friends. RIP beautiful Kristy! :heartbeat:

I'm with you on that one. This wasn't the outcome anybody wanted, but at least she wasn't abducted and subjected to some monster in the middle of the night. She came into this world alone, and she left this world alone. We're all gonna be there, sooner or later.

Awe, thank you. This is one of the two threads where I really felt a sense of unity and connection. Thank you guys!!!

Awww...klily! I'm glad you made it through your ordeal and are here to post with us. ;)

I really am not sure what to do with myself now that KK's case has been "solved". I'm wandering aimlessly around WS but I think everything from KK's case is just too fresh to settle into a new case right now. I visit everywhere on WS and read but haven't found a place yet where I feel like I can absorb all of the details. This is a case I have been thinking about nonstop for a month which gave me a break from the unsolved cases I have been following for years (Maura Murray, Kyron Horman, and a few others). The first thing I did every morning was check WS to see if there was any news on Kristy. I think it's hard to get back into the swing of things after you hope & pray for someone to be found alive. And then....they aren't. :(

All that to say....I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt the unity and connection in this thread. I hope KK's family realized how much she was thought of.

I believe this is the team that helped find her. Pretty neat how they got into the profession of doing searches. They are collecting funds to get better equipment. Not for profit volunteers. Definitely a blessing that they came to help.
http://www.teamwatterssonar.com/

The Teleka Patrick case was a hard one for me and left me really depressed when she was found. Reading her recovered deleted tweets and seeing her self destruct right before my eyes had me wanting her to be found alive so bad so she could get the help she needed. I think her case touched me harder than any I ever followed because it took us right into her mind. :(

RIP Kristey!

Omgoodness, shocked. I am so sorry to hear this news.
Many, many, many, prayers to the family. I am relieved she was found and her family has answers and will begin some healing.

I now have to go back and read through the thread for the details, just caught me off guard when I logged on tonight.

I wonder if someone out there knows she was likely on their way to their house now. I also wonder if she could have been reaching around her car and scrambling to see if maybe her phone was in there, after all. I lost my old phone this summer and was always reaching around trying to see if slipped down between seats etc for weeks after I had a new one.

I wonder if someone out there knows she was likely on their way to their house now. I also wonder if she could have been reaching around her car and scrambling to see if maybe her phone was in there, after all. I lost my old phone this summer and was always reaching around trying to see if slipped down between seats etc for weeks after I had a new one.

This would certainly make sense wouldn't it. Poor girl. My heart aches for her children.

Was it raining that night? Wipers are up.

I'm pretty sure it was. I remember when she went missing, we were camping and it was raining that entire weekend. Not hard raining, just light raining on and off through Sunday.

I bookmark the last thread page I read to keep track of where I am. When I went back to my bookmark today, I clicked on the new thread. My stomach dropped to see "Found Deceased". Haven't even read far enough to see what happened...just had to comment first on this intense visceral reaction I had. Rip Kristy.

This would certainly make sense wouldn't it. Poor girl. My heart aches for her children.

I'm still curious as to why she was driving around that area at 2 am, but I suspect the puzzle might have come together a bit more for the family now that they know where she was located. She could have been going to visit someone she was dating, or to drop in on a friend, or she could have simply gotten turned around if she had been drinking and ended up on some back roads. I'm not sure we will ever know.

The day she went missing, her family and some friends kept chattering about Gemlich road, and I wasn't paying close attention at the time so I don't remember the context. I thought perhaps her parents lived on Gemlich or maybe she was going to visit someone on Gemlich but all of that chatter got shut down within a day or two of her going missing and everyone went on radio silence about road names. I just though it might be because her parents possibly lived on Gemlich. Now I wonder if someone knew she might have headed out that way based on a text or something she said at the bar? If so, I am curious why they shut that conversation down so quickly on the website, and LE didn't search and have volunteers search that area much more thoroughly earlier on in the game? They didn't really have us focus on any particular area at any time.

Where she went off the road has a bunch of small lakes that are apparently deep, and with no guard rails. That's scary! I know from now on I'm going to be much more careful and pay attention when I'm out driving the back roads!

In any case, this was my first WS experience and you guys are all so great! I didn't want to offend the family by speculating where her parents could read it, but I had a lot of anxiety about someone disappearing in our community, so it was very helpful to brainstorm with all of you. We should have WS teams that go from case to case together! Ha!

JMO but if they would have been more forthcoming she would have been found faster. Obviously when she left VFW she had a destination in mind and the most logical would be a BF or some besties. This should have been the searchers focus instead of letting hundreds of people run around blindsided.

JMO but if they would have been more forthcoming she would have been found faster. Obviously when she left VFW she had a destination in mind and the most logical would be a BF or some besties. This should have been the searchers focus instead of letting hundreds of people run around blindsided.
I agree!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214