IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The bodies of water (are they pits? I don't know) look surrounded by trees except possibly the one to the south west of the intersection.

A friend of mine saw the road blocked off at Mt. Gilead and Yankeetown.

My next question is after the family increased the reward today to $12K did they get a tip? Or was this already a planned location to search today?

A friend of mine saw the road blocked off at Mt. Gilead and Yankeetown.

The water west of that intersection does look like you could drive into it if you missed the stop sign, as someone posted above.

My next question is after the family increased the reward today to $12K did they get a tip? Or was this already a planned location to search today?

On the news the sheriff said it was a planned search. They have been searching lakes all along with sonar. After sonar spotted the car they sent divers in , conservation officers etc.

I would be curious to know if they were looking at lakes that could be driven straight into , such as at that Gilead/Yankeetown intersection, or veered off into.........or have they been hitting particular spots in the area based on other info being held close to the investigation
there's a lot of water to just throw darts at, imho

They are basing it on clothing on the body and confirmation of her license plate and year color of vehicle.

Now Channel 14 says Mt Gilead. So it could be that water closest to the road. So is it just ironic her phone was at VFW?

Sorry not sure how to post links through this app from my phone. You can look up WFIE for the news

"Investigators are still trying to figure out why Kristy may have been in that area, Sheriff Kruse said."

So I'm guessing there were no clues on the phone as to where she was going. They really had no clues, it sounds like, and were searching for a needle in a haystack.

We may never know where she was headed. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back