Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Innana

Reaction score
Posted by his sister on Facebook - “A MISSING REPORT HAS BEEN FILED BUT THE POLICE WONT ISSUE AN AMBER ALERT ON THE CHILDREN JUST YET. THIS NEEDS TO BE SEEN PLEASE SHARE.
My little brother Kyle Moorman & his kids haven't been seen or heard from since Wednesday night, they were last seen leaving from their home located at 5001 BROOKVILLE RD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46201 46201 he was driving a BLACK 4 DOOR 2009 SAAB 9.3 WITH A PAPER PLATE ON THE BACK OF THE CARE he came home & told me he was going fishing I told him to bring the kids back home so I could Feed them before they go but he never came back home...his phone has been dead since Thursday night while he went fishing. My mind is racing & if anyone can think of somewhere he would be please help us.” (I removed names the post tagged for privacy)

Seems to be getting little attention from the news. I saw one tweet go out. -

“Missing Father & Kids
Kyle Moorman took his kids fishing Wednesday night and since then their family hasn’t seen them. Metro Police confirms a report has been submitted. If you have any info about their whereabouts, you’re asked to contact the detective or 317-262-TIPS. @wrtv” from @RafaelOnTV

Attachments

• FF4FC918-1342-4C72-815B-1537E06F4C02.jpeg
    FF4FC918-1342-4C72-815B-1537E06F4C02.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 66
Rafael from RTV6 reported in a Facebook post:

NEW DETAILS:
Family of missing Dad & 3 kids say Kyle Moorman drives a 2009 Saab. It’s black w/tinted windows, paper plate & a donut on front tire. The family identifies the kids as: 5-year-old Kyle Edward Moorman II, 2-year-old Kyannah Lynn Holland & 1-year-old Kyran Lee Holland Family spokesperson says 5-yr-old has bad asthma and isn’t traveling with meds. Family says Father did not take extra clothes or diapers and that this has not happened before.

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department are searching for 27-year-old Kyle Moorman and his three children; 1-year-old Kyran Holland, 2-year-old Kyannah Holland and 5-year-old Kyle Moorman II.

According to IMPD, Kyle Moorman is described as 5’10″, 125 pounds, brown hair, and hazel eyes.

1-year old Kyran is described as 2’6”, 25 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes. 2-year old Kyannah is described as 2’0”, 15 pounds, blonde hair, and blue eyes. 5-year old Kyle is described as 3’7”, 40 pounds blonde hair, and blue eyes.

The family was last seen on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, at approximately 11:00 p.m., at the 1000 block of South Sherman Drive.

1-year old Kyran was last seen wearing a diaper and a striped shirt. 2-year old Kyannah was last seen wearing a striped pink and blue romper. There are no additional clothing descriptions.

At least one of the children may be in need of medical care.

If you have information on their whereabouts, call 911, contact the IMPD Missing Persons Unit at 317.327.6160 or call Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317.262.8477 or (TIPS).

moorman-familyBACKGROUND-with-rotating-8-1.jpg

***MISSING FAMILY*** The Indianapolis Metro Police Department needs the public’s help in locating a father and his three kids. Kyle Moorman left his residence with his three kids on July 6th, 2022, in Indianapolis, IN to go fishing. They haven't been seen or heard from since
Raise your hand if you would volunteer to take an infant, a two-year-old, and five-year-old fishing all by yourself. One adult, two babies, and a preschooler, on or near the water, while wrangling fishing poles, sippy cups, diapers, and potty breaks.

The Crime Stoppers poster says the 5 yr old has severe asthma and doesn't have his meds.

Raise your hand if you would volunteer to take an infant, a two-year-old, and five-year-old fishing all by yourself. One adult, two babies, and a preschooler, on or near the water, while wrangling fishing poles, sippy cups, diapers, and potty breaks.

The Crime Stoppers poster says the 5 yr old has severe asthma and doesn't have his meds.
SERIOUSLY!!!!

Last edited:
Maybe Dad was planning on meeting someone for this outing and fishing trip -- that would be the only way I would even possibly think about it. Surely he would take a playpen (please excuse the "pen" part of that word) for the 2 littles. Even then, he would need help IMO. And what about the meds for the child who has asthma?
This is disturbing. Hoping it's okay, but this outing is, IMO, just plain scary.

Family spokesperson says 5-yr-old has bad asthma and isn’t traveling with meds. Family says Father did not take extra clothes or diapers and that this has not happened before.

Family spokesperson says 5-yr-old has bad asthma and isn’t traveling with meds. Family says Father did not take extra clothes or diapers and that this has not happened before.

No extra clothes, no diapers, no meds... WTH?

Read comments to this FB post

One family member indicated that this is very out of the ordinary for Kyle.

“He does go fishing… so we didn’t think anything of it,” Natasha Hayes said. “We didn’t hear anything from him on Thursday. His phone has been off since 1 a.m. Thursday morning.”

Rafael Sánchez, RTV6

1f6a8.png
NEW DETAILS:
Family of missing Dad & 3 kids say Kyle Moorman drives a 2009 Saab. It’s black w/tinted windows, paper plate & a donut on front tire. The family identifies the kids as: 5-year-old Kyle Edward Moorman II, 2-year-old Kyannah Lynn Holland & 1-year-old Kyran Lee Holland Family spokesperson says 5-yr-old has bad asthma and isn’t traveling with meds. Family says Father did not take extra clothes or diapers and that this has not happened before.

Sounds like this young man has sole custody of the kids, Mom is not in their life. So it's not custody related.

Who do they live with? Mom's out of the picture apparently, but someone knows he didn't take diapers, meds etc. Sounds like he recently purchased the vehicle ( paper plates) and the donut tire is concerning as well. I'm still stuck on the 11:30pm fishing trip that he has not done before. ( according to above posts) IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial
Back