Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All I can think of is doom -- pure doom.

I don't use FB, so I may be missing his reasoning or his actual plans, etc., so please forgive if I'm somewhere way out in left field.
This thing just creeps me out and scares me for the dad and the kids.

It sort of sounded like he and the kids live with his family. I'm not seeing anything that would lead one to believe he would harm the kids. Maybe an undiscovered accident? Who knows, but I'm really hoping they are found safe!!

“We have things we haven't heard anything. He just would not do this. He would not — Kyle would not do this to me, he wouldn't worry me. He knows I would panic," Renee Moorman, Kyle's mother and the children's grandmother, said.

“I’m scared. I’m scared I’m gonna lose my babies. I know how it feels to lose a child. I want him home. I want my babies home," Renee Moorman said.

"Everybody be vigilant around any type of fishing area. On the Southeast side of Indianapolis from Christian Park area, down to White River on all the fishing hot spots," Donald Jones, Kyle's uncle, said. He continued, "He was right at the Christian Park area to Fountain Square into downtown to Washington and State Street to Raymond. You know that those are Kyle's areas. That's where the family is. These are the, you know, the visual hot spots that we need everybody looking for."

The father said he was taking the three children fishing at 11:00 pm Wednesday night. Children are 5, 2, and 1.

From WTHR:
INDIANAPOLIS — A search party scoured the White River in downtown Indianapolis on Sunday for a father and his three children who have been missing for several days.
IMPD missing persons detectives are asking for help locating 27-year-old Kyle Moorman and his three children, 5-year-old Kyle Moorman II, 2-year-old Kyannah Holland and 1-year-old Kyran Holland.

According to their loved ones, Kyle Moorman took his kids fishing on Wednesday. Family has been searching along the White River in downtown Indianapolis, an area they say is one of Moorman’s regular fishing spots.

Moorman mother’s, Natasha Hayes, says her son’s phone has been off since 1 a.m. on Thursday.

“He’s never normally gone more than a day. Maybe overnight, but he’d contact family first thing in the morning. He’s real close to his brothers,” said Hayes.

According to a flyer created by a non-profit that assists families of missing people, 5-year-old Kyle Moorman II has asthma and is not traveling with any of his medication.

“We understand that he’s grown and he’s allowed to leave with his children, we know that. But this is not right. He would have been home with these babies,” said Hayes.

It sort of sounded like he and the kids live with his family. I'm not seeing anything that would lead one to believe he would harm the kids. Maybe an undiscovered accident? Who knows, but I'm really hoping they are found safe!!

According to FB comments it would appear that he has sole custody of the children due to mother being tied up with drugs and signed over rights. I am local to this and there are some places along the river that are common for fishing, but I would NOT eat anything that comes from there due to contamination from various sources. But other than that I mean I would not take 3 kids 5 and under fishing by myself, but at the same time he's wrangling everyday.

Did some looking into the dad and nothing of notice in his record in Indiana just traffic infractions that seemed to stop after 2018. The only other thing was a paternity case for the youngest Kyran last year that was decided by judicial action.

Hoping for a good resolution to this.

Last edited:
Raise your hand if you would volunteer to take an infant, a two-year-old, and five-year-old fishing all by yourself. One adult, two babies, and a preschooler, on or near the water, while wrangling fishing poles, sippy cups, diapers, and potty breaks.

The Crime Stoppers poster says the 5 yr old has severe asthma and doesn't have his meds.
AT 11:00 AT NIGHT....did he take sleeping bags, were they camping out, what supplies did he take with him? Fishing poles, bait, snacks? This will not end well.

Last edited:

....IMPD confirmed a missing persons report has been made and an investigation is ongoing. In the meantime, the family is taking search efforts into their own hands.

On Sunday afternoon, they all went to search one of Kyle’s regular fishing spots along the White River. They gathered near the Indianapolis Zoo and Oliver Avenue and spread out from there. This was not the first time they’ve searched the area. Kyle’s stepdad, Teddy Green, told 13News that the family has checked along the river for the last few days and searched nearby ponds and lakes...

While I do think it's strange to take 3 young children fishing at night, I know night fishing itself isn't that unusual. How hot has been in Indy lately? Could it be, 3 little kids cooped up in the hot house all day, he thought a night fishing trip would be a break in routine, a special treat?

From accounts on FB, he seems to be a reliable responsible dad with family support.

Hoping for the best.

Family of missing dad, kids desperate for answers
Family of missing dad, kids desperate for answers
“Family members spent the weekend searching the White River, most recently near Oliver Avenue on Indianapolis' west side. They say he has gone fishing there often. But they're not sure exactly where he was going the day he and the kids took off together.

Although they were last seen Wednesday, their disappearance was not reported to police until Saturday, according to IMPD Officer Samone Burris.

"At this point and this time, there's not much that we have to go on," Burris said. "With the limited amount of information that we have at this time, it is very critical that our community comes forward and gives us any information that they may have."…

Relatives say Kyle Moorman was also known to fish at Wildwood Farms and many ponds on Indianapolis' east side and the Wanamaker area. They're asking anyone in the area to search the area and let the authorities know if there's anything that doesn't seem right.

"We are asking you to get that critical information to our detectives. If you've seen or heard anything, please contact us immediately," Burris said.

IMPD says anyone who sees the family should call 911 immediately. Anyone with more information is urged to contact the IMPD Missing Persons Unit at 317-327-6160 or call Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317-262-8477 or (TIPS).”

They have a description of the vehicle but haven’t issued an Amber Alert?
AMBER Alerts require very specific criteria. Also these children are in the company of their custodial father. Therefore, not in immediate danger.

"What is a “Qualifying Abduction?”

1. The child must be under 18 years of age.
  2. The child must be believed to be abducted, and in danger of serious bodily harm or death.
  3. There must be enough descriptive information to believe the broadcast will help.
  4. Request must be recommended by the law enforcement agency of jurisdiction."

Most recent is they may have been seen in Whitestown, IN (Northwest of Indianapolis) at a Cracker Barrel. Indy father, 3 missing children possibly seen at Whitestown Cracker Barrel

Police looking at video believe they have people matching the missing family on video and all information and video has been turned over to police.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered or reported and I missed it bc I just found this thread. Skimming through so I could’ve missed these things. Was his vehicle found? How is it known for certain where he was going fishing? I know they’re searching the White River area, but is it known that’s where he planned on going? I know it’s stated that area is a usual fishing spot for him, but the fishermen I know have a few, maybe even “secret” spots they like to frequent. Has his phone pinged anywhere as far as we know? Why would he not take the child’s medication with him even if for a short outing? I would speculate a child with asthma might be especially susceptible out in ‘nature’? I’m not saying people don’t night fish, I’ve done it myself, but not with 3 children under the age of five. That’s a lot for anyone to manage, near water, day or night. And now it sounds like LE is fairly sure they were at this Cracker Barrel after being reported missing and nowhere near where family thinks they‘d gone to fish. I’m a little lost, so please correct any details I‘m wrong about. Need to go back and re read. All just speculation, thinking out loud, and MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back