Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is heartbreaking to see his mom in this news video.

This seems ominous. Hoping so much for a good ending to this but beginning to think this will end in tragedy.

Moorman’s family told FOX59 reporters around 8:15 p.m. Monday that police and family are now focusing their search on a lake on the southwest side of Indianapolis. The lake, near the intersection of Bluff Road and West Troy Avenue, is allegedly Moorman’s last known location based on tracking his Google account.

Just saw on Fox 59 that friends and family are searching the water of that pond. Where are the IFD divers? Why is LE not out searching for three young children who are missing? Especially since their laser known location has been announced?

To Note:
Hayes said late Wednesday night, Kyle took his kids fishing. It's something he does often.

"The two girls he was texting on his phone while he was going fishing said he was supposed to send them a picture, but his phone went dead and that he couldn't get out of the car because the kids were asleep
," said Hayes.

It sort of sounded like he and the kids live with his family. I'm not seeing anything that would lead one to believe he would harm the kids. Maybe an undiscovered accident? Who knows, but I'm really hoping they are found safe!!
This confuses me. If he does indeed live with family, wouldn't he go fishing alone and let the kiddo's sleep at home. I mean since there were other family members there (Grandmother) who appear to love the little ones dearly.

Just saw a photo of family members searching in the water. Hoping that no one gets into trouble in the water since LE and divers apparently aren’t on the scene.
I might have missed it but has the vehicle been located? If not, I can't help but wonder if there was an accident and maybe Kyle never made it to the fishing spot at all.....

Also-
"Normally, he wouldn't take all of the kids and he was to supposed to have met with his brother and my oldest two granddaughters were going to babysit the youngest two. He never made it to his brother's house," said Hayes.
So he never made it to his brothers house, but his phone pinged at the lake.....
Did he decide he didn't want to go with his brother? Did he drive to the lake instead? So many questions.

His phone last pinged near a lake, and a baby bottle was found there, and the police aren't searching it??
Not sure but that appears to be what is being said.

Someone mentioned the family is talking to Chaos Divers. I hadn't heard of them, so Googled - https://www.youtube.com/c/ChaosDivers

Appear to be very similar to Adventures with Purpose in style and mission statement.

This confuses me. If he does indeed live with family, wouldn't he go fishing alone and let the kiddo's sleep at home. I mean since there were other family members there (Grandmother) who appear to love the little ones dearly.
That would make sense to me, but we don't know what the arrangement or plans were. Maybe Gma had something to do or was already asleep at 11:00 pm? I'm still confused about the sister's offer to feed the kids before they went fishing. What time was that and where does it fit into the evening? Did Kyle have the kids out somewhere and was supposed to stop by his sister's house? Or was he at his Mom's house and would stop by the sister's on the way to fish?

I’m confused too. The fishing thing sounds off to me.
JMO

I’m confused too. The fishing thing sounds off to me.
JMO
I learned a lot about night fishing in this recent thread. Seems not to be unusual at all for families with young kids.

Getting some news attention, finally.

• Kyle Moorman is described as 5-foot-10, 125 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.
  • Kyle Moorman II is described as three-foot-seven, 40 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes
  • Kyannah Holland is described as 2-foot-six, 25 pound with blond hair and blue eyes.
  • Kyran Holland is described as 2-feet, 15 pounds with with blond hair and blue eyes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch
Back